The Corner Cabinet

PTSd

Was snooping around the local Habitat For Humanity thrift store and found a nice corner kitchen cabinet for $10.00, so I decided to upgrade my growing space from the Dealzer Cash Crop 5.0.

On to the pictures:
IMG_280916.JPG

IMG_281024.JPG

IMG_282414.JPG

IMG_282516.JPG

IMG_283118.JPG

Right now it is crammed packed, but once the Auto's finish that tub will come out, making room for a carbon filter in the back corner.

Running a small fan in the back corner for now, and it's maintaining 78 to 80 Deg. quite nicely

IMG_283617.jpg

Fan and pumps are wired for constant on.

Standard pin-type timer feeds power to the RainBird Temperature Controller, then on to the (2 X) Mars 300W LED's. The Temperature Controller is programmed in such a way that if the internal temp hits 86 the lights shut off and will not come back on until it drops below 78 again. (I'd rather sacrifice a few hours of growing time, over cooking my plants.)

So, I finally got motivated to get some filtration going.

Everything is working splendidly, and as an added bonus my seasonal pollen allergies don't flare up until I leave the apartment.

I stuffed it inside a rolling clothes rack I found at wallyworld, it barely fit, if the cart was 1cm shorter the door wouldn't swing open. I had thought about pulling air down through the bottom but that would have required cutting the wires out of the shelving. not an impossible job, but beyond my physical limitations right now.
Below is my propagating/cloning area.

CornerComplete.jpeg

CornerInside.jpeg

CornerFilterLights.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom