Hard time with ducting

maybeyou need to be more specific, like what kind of duct?

420-magazine-mobile1506249441.jpg
420-magazine-mobile784111506.jpg
420-magazine-mobile2090715961.jpg

They seem to be the exact same size.. probably being dumb.. but do i just duct tape the fucker on or is it supposed to slip over

Sent from my SM-G900I using 420 Magazine Mobile App

K. Ill give it a working tomorrow. Get some clamps.. chill time now

K. Ill give it a working tomorrow. Get some clamps.. chill time now

I have had to "retrim" the ends several time. Just gently get one side one (not all the way to the bottom of the filter, just barely on) and slowly work you way around. Once it is all the way around the lip of the filter, slowly work it down. Don't forget to put the o ring on first!!! Very frustrating to get the duct on and realize you forgot to put the o ring on. Ask me how I know this!!! ;) :circle-of-love::peace:

I have had to "retrim" the ends several time. Just gently get one side one (not all the way to the bottom of the filter, just barely on) and slowly work you way around. Once it is all the way around the lip of the filter, slowly work it down. Don't forget to put the o ring on first!!! Very frustrating to get the duct on and realize you forgot to put the o ring on. Ask me how I know this!!! ;) :circle-of-love::peace:
Hahah nice how did you manage that

What kind of "o clamp" are you using? I use a 4" hose clamp for my venting and they can unscrew all the way so you can open them up and slide over the duct if you forget to put it on...just be careful not to kink so you maintain a nice round clamp.

What kind of "o clamp" are you using? I use a 4" hose clamp for my venting and they can unscrew all the way so you can open them up and slide over the duct if you forget to put it on...just be careful not to kink so you maintain a nice round clamp.
All good pizza guy used zipties was s bitch to get on but i got there

Back
Top Bottom