Need some guidance

StonyMagoo

Sooo...I'm in NW Oregon. I don't have the card. Legally my limit is 4 plants. I'm going to buy 4 clones. The plan is to start the veg cycle in a cabinet, and keep them on an 18/6 or similar cycle for 3-5 weeks. THEN plant those Debil's Lettuce plants in my back yard. I have a LOT of questions, but for now the burning question is: How big of a cabinet do I need for 4 plants. I plan on (unless the collective wisdom here says otherwise...), a cabinet with a shit ton of CFL's. The CFL's are just to get me through this first run....I have a plan for a magical shed.

Thanks in advance for any and all insight! I'm giddy about this, lol. Last time I grew I had a modest closet set up. About 2 months into that we found out the lovely missus was pregnant...so...I topped it and forced the cycle. I still wound up with a half oz. But....it's go time this time!

GO DUCKS! :Namaste::lot-o-toke::peacetwo:

Simple answer, however big you want them to get before they go outside. that big lol. but seriously consider they will double if not triple in size under the right circumstances outside. I'd recommend as big as you can afford but no bigger than you NEED. If your limit is 4 and you are only vegging 3-5 weeks you might consider a short, wide cabinet to develop a strong plant with a good wide root system

Yes, all depends on how large you want them. I try to keep my plants about 1.5 to 2 feet tall at the largest. Outdoor plants though, can get very big. Last summer mine were 7 feet tall and 6 feet wide. Pulled off 2.5 lbs without trying. I'd recommend getting a 4x4 (or larger) tent or cabinet for 4 plants. Give them room plus the more space you have, the easier it is to take care of them.

Good luck!

Back
Top Bottom