SOG gone Pete Tong - Ideas welcome

havnt a clue what to do , bitch keeps growing , ore light maybe and maybe lift the light that bit higher but id have to have it modify it a bit as its as high as it goes :oops:

P1100392_Small_.JPG
P1100391_Small_.JPG
P1100394_Small_.JPG
P1100395_Small_.JPG

Once I have the screen on I control the plant height by tying them down with pipe cleaners. I lay them down flat along the screen, pointing them in whichever direction I have an opening. If I run off the edge I have to do a 90° or 180° turn and run back on the screen again. You probably need to do some supercropping in order to make the stem bend nicely the screen level- especially later on flower. A kink in the stem is fine, or sometimes I snap one- then I usually splint it with a twig or whatever, tied on with a pipe cleaner. Just keep tying it down until it gives up. The screen seems a bit weird but as long as it offers resistance it will work fine.

I usually super crop at that point and get that GREAT knuckle for more nutes to come in, and control stretch and also once she pops back up I lay as flat as possible and use green soft wire ties to hold her where I want her or use yo-yos

Back
Top Bottom