Planning for a flowering tent in a perpetual setup

CookieMan

Passionado
Hi,

I am thinking of adding a 4x4 or a 5x5 tent to my room. I will be planning on using it for flowering 4 plants, but at a staggered start. I will put 2 plants in, and then add 2 more after 4 weeks. When the first 2 are harvested, 2 more will go in. I am thinking of using either 2x600 watt bulbs or a single 1000 watt bulb. I will have a portable ac unit in the main room that the tent is in. Air will be vented out of the room. There will also be a cabinet running a 400 watt mh bulb.

What do y'all think about this setup? I originally thought two bulbs is better since I could have one closer to the shorter plants. But I fear that this won't work as it will be too close to the taller plants. I envision the plants starting off at about 9-12" of vertical growth using a flux technique before putting them in 12-12. I figure they will end up at 18-24" of vertical growth when the stretch is done. The hoods would be air cooled for what it's worth.

I plan on growing different strains too, and will be alternating indicas and sativas so I'm not sure how this will complicate things.

Back
Top Bottom