Opinions needed please?!

ChanChan203

I am enrolling in online classes to get my cannabis horticulture, budtending, edibles, concentrates certificates I am considering making mini segments and maybe videos to post about by the book way to grow and set up rooms information about cannabis horticulture itself and edibles and concentrates do you think this would bee helpful to maybe those new beginners or the people who don't have time to take extra classes for all this??

I run a New Mexico dispensary that test you're talking about taking is a big laugh you learn 10 times more as you start learning to do this stuff then you will taking the test but legally Most states require that you have the certification in order to work at a certified dispensary of a non-profit through the health department

I run a New Mexico dispensary that test you're talking about taking is a big laugh you learn 10 times more as you start learning to do this stuff then you will taking the test but legally Most states require that you have the certification in order to work at a certified dispensary of a non-profit through the health department
Ya but this isn't just those dumb paper thing they give u to be bud tending and stuff this is legit horticulture classes hosted by college

Back
Top Bottom