2 Grow Tents Inside Sealed Room - Help

Inhocisaac

Hey there,

I am attempting to set up a sealed grow room with 2 grow tents inside (flower & veg). Does anyone have any experience/advice with this?

When operating 2 tents inside a larger sealed grow room, I want to add co2 (from a tank). Should I run my plastic plastic tubing into each tent or just into the larger room and let the passive intake vents in the tent let the co2 in?

Also, when enriching w co2 in this environment, how should I operate my exhaust fans on each tent to maximize co2 enrichment?

Thanks

I have a cabinet and a tent in one room right now. If the room didn't vent outside to the rest of the house, it would be topping 100 degrees in there. You will need AC if you want this to work, and the ac must vent the heat outside. You then might as well have both lights air cooled and venting that air outside. Then you need air exchange in the tents.

Assuming you have 1400 watts of total lights, then another 300 watts of fans, you will need another 1400-2000 watts of AC. You will need two 15 amp circuits in the room. No standard bedroom will accommodate that much power.

Thanks for the reply. Lemme describe what I'm talking about a little better.

I have an 8' x 11' shed that is conpletely insulated. In the shed, I'm gonna have a mini split ac and my co2 tank.

Inside the shed I'm gonna have 2 5x5 grow tents each w 1 air cooled 1000w light that is vented/ducted together in one system independent of the rest of the grow room.

I have an electrician friend who owes me a favor and plans to wire the shed for me anyway. Is this something I could have him set up for me (In terms of the circuits) and wouldn't look too suspect?

Hey there,

I am attempting to set up a sealed grow room with 2 grow tents inside (flower & veg). Does anyone have any experience/advice with this?

When operating 2 tents inside a larger sealed grow room, I want to add co2 (from a tank). Should I run my plastic plastic tubing into each tent or just into the larger room and let the passive intake vents in the tent let the co2 in?

Also, when enriching w co2 in this environment, how should I operate my exhaust fans on each tent to maximize co2 enrichment?

Thanks

I believe if you have an insulated sealed room there is no need to exhaust anything but the lights.

The Co2 should be pushed out @ your circulating fan and some say keep it low so it creeps up beneath the leaves.

Maybe someone else has more tenured input but I'm not sure why you are running tents inside of an insulated sealed room. Your putting mobile homes inside of your mansion. Sectioning it off could work better and use less power.

Sounds like an excellent setup otherwise.

Back
Top Bottom