Can I grow in a locker

Thyming

I set up a 12"x16"x6 foot tall locker to start my plants for an outdoor grow. I bought 5 white cookie seeds but only want 4 outside so I was thinking of taking the shelves out of the locker and growing one in it. Will this work. I am only using one spiral daylight flourecent bulb which seems to light up the whole locker. I will also install a computer fan in one of the lockers vents blowing in. Can I make this work? If so is there anything else I'll need to do like topping to prevent it from growing into the light?
420-magazine-mobile95798768.jpg

That space looks like it might be big enough to get 4 seedlings started. I'm not sure if one light will be enough though. I thought my girlscout cookies in a closet was a tough grow with the space I had.

That said, you can make this work. CFLs and LED bars will make this possible. You would want to go for an untopped plant, let it grow thin and tall. Switch to flowering when it is 1/3 as tall as you want it to be when finished.

Great advice thank you. I just thought one light would probably do the trick seeing as the locker is very narrow.

Back
Top Bottom