Security

Thyming

I'm doing an outside scrog in my back yard. It is between my shed and the privacy fence that separates my yard from my neghbours (space of about 3 feet by 12 feet). My neghbour will probably figure out what I'm doing and this I think will put my plants at risk of theft. Besides the odvious, cameras, motion detectors, dogs and guns, does anyone have any fresh ideas how to keep my babies safe? Since I'm doing a scrog i thought there might be a way to close it or cover it and lock it down at night somehow. Any reasonable ideas would be greatly appreciated.

I'm doing an outside scrog in my back yard. It is between my shed and the privacy fence that separates my yard from my neghbours (space of about 3 feet by 12 feet). My neghbour will probably figure out what I'm doing and this I think will put my plants at risk of theft. Besides the odvious, cameras, motion detectors, dogs and guns, does anyone have any fresh ideas how to keep my babies safe? Since I'm doing a scrog i thought there might be a way to close it or cover it and lock it down at night somehow. Any reasonable ideas would be greatly appreciated.
420-magazine-mobile584663665.jpg

Back
Top Bottom