Grow room project help me!

delor

Hi I have never grown cannabis indoors but i made my own project. Do you think that i will have a succes?
Firstly i live in northeastern Bulgaria where the summer i hot and the winter is freezing. My growroom is with size 1.5x1.5 meters and hight 2 meters. I made termal isolation with polyester foam. Then i will put 3 small but powerful cool fans with power 5w hier is it
Capture444.PNG

THEN I will put an aluminium foil everywhere in order to reflects the light from the lamps.
I chose to put 2 of 1200х300mm 6400k lamps for vegetation

And for flowering i chose 3000k 1200x300mm lamps

I am also very new at this busy with my first indoor grow as well ... but just off the bat i will say i think that will be to little light .i read that you need about 7000 lumen per plant or per square foot in the right spectrum ...But lets here what the experts have to say ... as i say i am on my first grow

I said that i will put two lamps that are with size 1.2m x 0.3m. My growroom is with size 25 square feet. Are there lamps that have small electricity consumption and have the right kelvins lumens and power that will not make my electricity bills high i do not want to give more than 10usd monthly including the heating , lightning and the ventilation. what do you think about my other ideas about the ventilation, the termal isolation and the reflection? TVM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A note about aluminum foil..it reflects heat but hardly any usable light!!
Flat white paint would be better than tin Foil!
I would ditch it before you grow anything..On the cheap...get some of those automobile dash MYLAR protectors...about $7 each at Wally World..Better yet,,pick up some Mylar material and make your own! (just for reference...go a Google search..lots around)

71U-Y5j9dZL_SL1500_.jpg

You can also pick up 6" 2 speed fans for $7 at Wally World...Just Sayin..
Walmart is in most countries...Bulgaria??
Luck to ya!!:)

25sq feet is NOT small..LED grow lights sound like your best bet..Sorry to say..$10 per month for Electricity, heating etc..sounds WAY to low..
A decent SMALL (300 equivalent LED will cost about $70$ usd.
I run 2 450 reflector Chinese LEDs in a smaller (3x3x6 foot tent+ supplemental side lighting)
You have ventured into a rewarding albeit expensive hobby!).
Cheap in = Cheap out..Just Sayin.

My grow (1st time too)..4 ladies in there!
5-10-17.jpg

It will surely help BUT: so much will depend on your own growing skills, proper care, proper environmental conditions, including temperatures and humidity, etc...I admit LUCK also plays a part, and the biggest thing perhaps is growing from GOOD Genetic seeds (it is so much easier getting feminized seeds to eliminate the chances of wasting time and $$ growing a possible MALE which is practically useless...
You should purchase seeds from a KNOWN reputable seedbank that you can find info on here and by using google to see others' experiences.
Good Luck with all...Hope I helped out a little at least.:)
If all goes well..expect something like this..(a single cola from my photo above.)
I am continuously being rewarded and the best is yet to come..Harvest projected in late June 2017:)

5-12-17_Cola.jpg

The math I like to use on light is 50w per square foot. If you have 25 square feet, that's 25' x 50 = 1250 watts to effectively grow.
Like Buzzer mentioned above, skip the aluminum foil, it won't help you much. Flat white paint will be your cheapest way to reflect paint.

But these 29 watts from the lamp are equal to 250 watts cuz is energy safe so i should put 5 lamps isn t it?

Suggest you NEVER judge by Equivalent Watts...Go by Actual Watts only..If using a regular (Not a Bulb)..Usually divide the claimed equiv watts by 2..ie: a 300 watt Led will only have maybe 125-150 actual...Bulbs have both equiv + actual wattage on the pkg!
As I said..if you cheap out now..you will regret it later!
No need to get Fancy either...just the basics..If done properly...there are many successful CFL grows..plz read a lot..PLZ!!:)

No disrespect intended , but that LED is rather low powered...remember 45 watts is equiv..not actual.
In a 5x5 (25sq ft) I really think you will need MUCH more light..
Not sure about the $$ conversion, but for $70 usd, you can get a 300watt (equiv) Chinese LED..that is still way too small for your grow space..Including your reflective Mylar/Paint JMHO..
Never believe the claimed coverage area claimed by these REALLY low end lights..They Lie like a cheap rug..LOL

but on the product review there is a photo of a cannabis plant.
Wha should be the specs of the lamps during the different stages.
I am a grower with a small budged could sugest me sth for less budget growers??????????????
THANK YOU!

Photos are cheap my friend..they could have put a picture of a Giant Redwood tree (LOL)in there and so what..
I am not technical enough to provide specs on different stages needed for weed..
Also we are not allowed to mention product names on this forum..
here is a 420Mag link for you..lots of great info there!
Grow Lighting

what do u think for my ventilation, so u sa is better to use white paint than foil i will reduse the space by half so it will be 1 sq meter and i will grow no more than five plants but i will start with 3
i chosen other lamps they are not equivalent which is better for vegetation 6400k of 14000k the lumens are 9000 per lamp how lams i will need

GROWSHOP MANIA

Now you got it..Your new light is just right for 1 plant Veging..6400k is what you want for veg..If you can, get 0ne more w/ 2700k for flower..more light is better. If not..just get a 2700-3100k bulb and use the same fixture.

FLAT (not glossy) white is Way better than tin foil..Tin foil is practically useless for growing. Mylar is better yet as I have said.
Growweedeasy.C** has tons of free info for you..:)

Remember the wattage you speak of is NOT actual, but equivalent.

Just use google ..We are Not allowed to post links here, but they will appear in google!

If I understand correctly, You will probably be better off with one of those 300Watt Equiv. Led Fixtures from MARS,VIPARSPECTRA, KING,MEIZHI ETC..Most of these should pull between 125-150 actual watts...Cost is about $70 usd..JMHO..

Back
Top Bottom