Critique my proposed build!

microstealth

What I have: A crawl space under the house at 4ft useable height (you hit crossbeams above that height).

What I want: A stealth tent/box/whatever that's enough to grow 2 plants. Bonus if I can grow 1 veg and 1 flower simultaneously.

My ideas: Thinking about putting a stack of three of these boxes in,

53b9ffdc-7920-4c55-8717-460fc54cdd58_1000.jpg

lining with mylar, cutting holes in to add PC fans & scrubber. The bottom of the box would have a cat litter tray or similar to line it. Total space taken up would be about 2.6ft wide, 1.6ft deep, and 3-3.5ft high (the top box will be cut for a custom height). If all goes well, I could then add a second one right next to it for a second plant so I could have one veg and one flowering at all times. I want to use full spectrum LED because of less power draw.

My questions for you lovely experts:
1. What problems do you envisage with this proposed setup?
2. Can you recommend a decent, reasonably-priced LED light that would work for this space?
3. Any suggestions/improvements?

Many, many thanks in advance for all of your help!

What I have: A crawl space under the house at 4ft useable height (you hit crossbeams above that height).

What I want: A stealth tent/box/whatever that's enough to grow 2 plants. Bonus if I can grow 1 veg and 1 flower simultaneously.

My ideas: Thinking about putting a stack of three of these boxes in,

53b9ffdc-7920-4c55-8717-460fc54cdd58_1000.jpg

lining with mylar, cutting holes in to add PC fans & scrubber. The bottom of the box would have a cat litter tray or similar to line it. Total space taken up would be about 2.6ft wide, 1.6ft deep, and 3-3.5ft high (the top box will be cut for a custom height). If all goes well, I could then add a second one right next to it for a second plant so I could have one veg and one flowering at all times. I want to use full spectrum LED because of less power draw.

My questions for you lovely experts:
1. What problems do you envisage with this proposed setup?
2. Can you recommend a decent, reasonably-priced LED light that would work for this space?
3. Any suggestions/improvements?

Many, many thanks in advance for all of your help!
After you hang your light you are going to have about 2 feet usable space. After your plants sprout, you are going to need about a foot and a half if space between the plant and your light. Your plant will grow about on average 3-5 feet tall.

Gauge

Back
Top Bottom