High Temp and humidity

xdm9

I have a 5x5x7 tent with 4 plants running 900watt led(575 equivalent) im beginning week 2 of flower today, i noticed my rh gets to 60%rh sometimes and temp reaches 26deg c day and night. Any ideas on if it is ok or should i put a portable a/c i also have the filter to fan running 24/7

Ok, fan is good, if you could get the A.C. that would be great....as far as the RH goes,...try hanging closet dehumidifiers in there (usually found in Wal-Mart or Lowes) in the laundry storage/clips/ and molf ball section....it hangs and pulls the moisture out the air

AC unit would help with the rh and the temps. AC naturally removes a large portion of humidity in it's process to extract the heat from the air.

If the a/c is outside of the tent and is ducted into the tent how are you dehumidifying the air if the unit is not sucking the high rh air from the tent

If the a/c is outside of the tent and is ducted into the tent how are you dehumidifying the air if the unit is not sucking the high rh air from the tent
Good?...I believe cooler air naturally lowers the humidity anyway. At least in my experience with my closet...I currently have a journal in progress. If you would, check out my setup. My exhaust fan pulls the humidity out. In fact, I tend not to operate it, for that reason...when I'm in Veg and want to maintain 50-60%...I mainly use it to eliminate the smell.

Back
Top Bottom