Grow Tent setup

Apbeast87

Greetings everyone, this is my first post here as a brand new member. I'm ready to start growing, and could use some advice on product preferences from the veterans here. This will be my first grow, however I'm somewhat familiar with the process.

Goals: 4-6 plants max, 2-4oz minimum per plant

The tent I have my eyes on is the Apollo 4x4x7

With this said, I'm looking at using LED as a lighting source. I'd like to keep the light under $900, what are your suggestions? Should I go with a Kind LED, or a Solar Flare, or is there another better option?

As far as ventilation goes, ambient room temptature before the LED is between 70-74 degrees, What do ya'll suggest for a Carbon Scrubber, Duct, and etc?

I'm pretty sure I'll go the soil route, as I feel more comfortable messing with something I'm already used to.

Besides Temp. gauge, humidity gauge, and timer, what am I forgetting? Where can I get the nets to make a screen of green?

Is there anything else I'm forgetting?

Thanks again for your help. I want to do this right, and I don't mind spending a little cash to do it.

Yes keep to soil you have my attention. To many people growing in stuff they know no thing about. Feel free to private message me, I also have a grow journal so if you wanna check that out and comment on there you can or I'll come back here
The journal to search for is in ongoing journals and it's "auto white widow in 900L soil :)

SOIL IS KING spoke soon

Back
Top Bottom