Any advise is greatly appreciated for a newbie like me! :D

saulgoodman18

420 Member
Hi Guys, I would first like to say that any help/advice is much appreciated.
I am extremely new to this so forgive me before hand for knowing very little.
I have been researching pretty much nonstop and feel I have much of the basic knowledge down, however there are still some things I could not find a definitive answer on.
I understand in many cases a definitive answer does not exist as each person many have different method/technique.
That said, allow me to begin.

I will be attempting to grow blue cheese, more specifically from royal queen seeds.
Does anyone have any advice on which is the best soil to use?
From my research I believe aerated soil is best, are there any brands you think I should specifically purchase?
Next nutrients/feed - are there any that are more beneficial for my specific grow?
Lastly, temperature and humidity. What should I be aiming for?

Any help answering these questions will be greatly appreciated!

P.S Hope this is the right place already been told off once! :p

Lots of info in this thread:
How to Grow Marijuana - Everything You Need to Know

Soil is a what's available locally for you (or how organic you want to grow or using a medium that isn't really soil and has to be treated like growing Hydro), as I would think shipping would be way more than the price of a bag of soil, just stay away from ones with the time released nutrients (Miracle Grow, etc..) as you have no control over the nutrients at all and it can cause a lot of grief. Far as nutrients go there are some of the Sponsors here that have them that are geared to grow cannabis as shipping not as big an issue, or again what you can find locally (if you have a hydroponic store in your area), but again much of the "use for any plant" nutrients you find at the big box stores can be time released.
Sponsors : 420 MAGAZINE (R) - Medical Marijuana Publication & Social Networking

I can't quote temp or RH range as like much of it there is a bunch of variables so harder to get specific numbers (also because like anything in life there is opinions on all ends of the spectrum on this along with everywhere in between ;) :rofl: )

Back
Top Bottom