Well Here We Are, Why Yes We Are, Please Feel Free To Jump Along For The Ride

Need2Succeed

Prior, 2 years ago grown was 4 sunshine daydreams indoors and finished outdoors; from bag seeds. Was extremely happy with that strain. Will be purchasing from that genetic line in future. To add to lifelong collection.

In January this year I'd started an indoor grow. All 4 plants were given hell and died 1st week of March.

As they died, i germinated the rest of bag seeds on March 5.
Unknown genetics.

So far so good. Letting them fly. Minimal tending or provoking. Pinching main stalk to encourage healing/repairing to become stronger.

First few pictures are of the early 2017 failed grow attempt. And test if pictures are current grow happenings.

Failed grow;

420-magazine-mobile142688988.jpg
420-magazine-mobile470385150.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1745503812.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1800248341.jpg

And; it got worse.

Today's current happenings:
Began Germination on March 5.
Today brought us this,
420-magazine-mobile1756428379.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1341696580.jpg

And....more, but tired and don't want to play paparazzi right now. The ladies are sleeping.

Stay tuned for some morning greetings from everyone.

Thanks for joining me for this wonderful and peaceful journey towards and forwards. Mom may veg indefinately we'll have to just wait and see for ourselves.

Thanks again, see you all soon.

Goodnight.

Been lazy with work and inbetween watering cycle. I'll update with pictures when I get home today. Also, about to purchase seeds from Herbies as I'll probably be introduce some definitive strains into the mix during the indoor season.
420-magazine-mobile87684473.jpg

To the post office today to send along cash payment for this order. Exciting!

And, support for Strain Hunters! Next order being made. And the collection for my utopia grow begins! Also excitement!!
420-magazine-mobile49386524.jpg

Started from seed on March 5. This one is showing signs of pistols; am certainly hopeful that this is a pure female. She may become the mother to be cloned indefinately. Could I take clone from the top and force this plant to grow bustier while using the top as a clone??
420-magazine-mobile169394436.jpg

The rest are just toddlers, here they are
420-magazine-mobile62796655.jpg
420-magazine-mobile47919766.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1316213706.jpg

Hey there !! I'm in MA too seems like EVERYONE Has been trying this !
That first round the lights were WAYYY to close you just burned them- and the were looking good!

You could top that tall one, and it should bush out a little - that looks like the only place you Could clone it as it has no side branches .
Thing is that only gives you ONE chance for the clone to live . I took 16 and 3 lived!
They are happy but cloning is easy to mess up .

Personally I would start training it to give me more branches , but it looks like one of those plants that is just one giant bud . Most likely a female but you won't know until a week or so into flower .
Any way it's bag seed so good to practice / experiment with before you get expensive ones going .
Good luck and feel free to ask questions!! I'll try and help if I can !
Please peek your head in my tent anytime !
4 Strain Grow Started March 5 2017 - G-13 - Erk Train x Deadhead OG - Facewreck

Hey there !! I'm in MA too seems like EVERYONE Has been trying this !
That first round the lights were WAYYY to close you just burned them- and the were looking good!

You could top that tall one, and it should bush out a little - that looks like the only place you Could clone it as it has no side branches .
Thing is that only gives you ONE chance for the clone to live . I took 16 and 3 lived!
They are happy but cloning is easy to mess up .

Personally I would start training it to give me more branches , but it looks like one of those plants that is just one giant bud . Most likely a female but you won't know until a week or so into flower .
Any way it's bag seed so good to practice / experiment with before you get expensive ones going .
Good luck and feel free to ask questions!! I'll try and help if I can !
Please peek your head in my tent anytime !
4 Strain Grow Started March 5 2017 - G-13 - Erk Train x Deadhead OG - Facewreck
Thanks a ton. Always nice to get feedback from a positive grower as you seem be. I've read that preflowers can be forced to show sex early and then light cycle can be switched back to veg without any negative effects. I'll take closer pics which I seem to view as female pistols. Do that when I get home today. I did clip one side branch that I thought was clone ready. So I'll keep an update on that as well. Going with classic old school clone method of just letting it sit in a bottle of water..

I'm in! Check out my CKS - DLF AKA Bae*d!s3 as well, if you get bored at....WORK..LIKE ME!
Currently sitting and waiting for a store to be done with prayer at 2; so that I may service store being a vendor. So, here I am. Bored. Just took a resin hit, be much easier to stop into a dispensary once they open up shop. Wishing I had some flowers right now!.. Anyone in Springfield? lol

Looks to be a mysterious hybrid. I really need to invest in new lighting. I think I'd like go with led. Full spectrum kinds. I'm excited to determine sex of this plant. I have clones developing their roots. Unfortunately I didn't label any. So the surprises are being awaited.

Back
Top Bottom