Need help with plant

Mrcanberra123

What is wrong with this plant??
420-magazine-mobile1166901558.jpg
420-magazine-mobile317078147.jpg

Could be over or under watering, or the plant could of outgrown it's pot. I had a plant that looked exactly the same turns out it was being over watered and had run out of room so it wilted and produced next to nothing. I'd say ease up on the water if you feel like you've been giving them too much, vice versa for under watering. If it's flowering or close to flowering I've heard you don't want to transplant. Good luck

I've just transplanted it to a bigger pot it was in a smaller one.. How much do I water it and I have it 12 in light light off is that the right thing to do?

I've always heard 18/6 for veg cycle, 12/12 for flower cycle. Might want to double check tho. I'm an outdoor grower hope that helps

Get as many lights as you can and put them as close as possible. Also, look for 10 or 12 watt LED bulbs that fit the sockets.

Leave the lights on all the time for now, you can turn them off for 6 or 8 hours at night, but as long as she gets more than 12 hrs of light each day, she won't flower. Get a good timer so she has a steady day/night cycle - very important!

When she is healthier, set the timer to 11 hrs on and 13 hrs off. She will flower and you can harvest about 2 months later.

Get an oscillating fan to move the air around her leaves, like a gentle wind.

You can cut the top of her off to reduce the height and make her more bushy, then put the cut-off bit in a glass of water under a cfl bulb or a windowsill and it might grow roots.

Back
Top Bottom