Total noob looking for advice

Fotorebelion

hey everyone.
i have decided to start experimenting with growing.. i dont have too much space or money so i was investigating around and i found a nice deal i can buy a full grow set based on the secret jardin dr they have a 2ft and 3ft version.. both coming default with 250w HPS lamp and all the other extras llike fan carbon filter etc.. i dont know which to get.. both could feet in my aparment but the 3ft is more invasive on my space maybe a bit tooo much for a total noob like me.. but i have doubt that the 2ft would be a bit on the small..
so i have been reading around and i found a lot of videos and tutorials on how to do a Plus one Plant SCROG.. with doing the LST Triming and Topping to get 8 colas and like this i should be aiming to reach a 1grm a watt.. but my question is is a 2ft tent big enough to grow plant that could reach the yield i would like? what are other peoples experiences with tents similar to this?
and also my other main question is which strain to choose.. i get lot looking at the seeds catalog.. which would be the best pnat for a NOOBie to grow with the highest yields? ya know i want to find the sweet spot between quantity and quality
thanx

hey everyone.
i have decided to start experimenting with growing.. i dont have too much space or money so i was investigating around and i found a nice deal i can buy a full grow set based on the secret jardin dr they have a 2ft and 3ft version.. both coming default with 250w HPS lamp and all the other extras llike fan carbon filter etc.. i dont know which to get.. both could feet in my aparment but the 3ft is more invasive on my space maybe a bit tooo much for a total noob like me.. but i have doubt that the 2ft would be a bit on the small..
so i have been reading around and i found a lot of videos and tutorials on how to do a Plus one Plant SCROG.. with doing the LST Triming and Topping to get 8 colas and like this i should be aiming to reach a 1grm a watt.. but my question is is a 2ft tent big enough to grow plant that could reach the yield i would like? what are other peoples experiences with tents similar to this?
and also my other main question is which strain to choose.. i get lot looking at the seeds catalog.. which would be the best pnat for a NOOBie to grow with the highest yields? ya know i want to find the sweet spot between quantity and quality
thanx
I have a 2x2 Mars-Hydro tent that I use for vegging. IMHO, you could grow 2 plants (well groomed) or 1 Bush in that space. 1 Mars 700 would give more then enough light in that space, in fact, on a budget, you could do 1 Mars 400. I have 2 400's in my tent. I will have up to 6 1gal smart pots and 2 7gal at any time, but they are all in veg, not flower. Hope this helps. :circle-of-love::peace:

If you're only gonna use 250 watt, 2x2 is plenty. If you want to use more wattage you can get a bigger tent. for a 4x4 you should have at least 400-600 watt

cool thanx for the advice.. what would be better 2 plants (well groomed) or 1 Bush? could two well groomed plants reach their max potential?

both will work just fine :) Think I would go for 2 plants

Back
Top Bottom