Expected yield

Makavle76

420 Member
Im going for a 5x5x7 tent with panda film. 2 x 600w viperspectrum led grow lights and trying for 3-4 pants. I will be topping lollipoping bending and everything to get max yield and will be growing in a mix of coco 70% perlite 30% and using flora grow with cal mag. What is my average yield going to be per plant ?

If treated right there is no reason why each plant couldn't produce a good amount of Bud each. Why are you only going with three to four plants? That is way much room for way more than that. I'm expecting half a pound total from my four plants on my first grow.

Im going for the max yield. im wanting at least 2-3 pound per harvest and growing for strains that are known to produce allot haha.

So is everyone else lol. Big bud or critical mass? I just did my chop today and ended up with 400 grams off 2 plants..... wet.

What you got for set up ?
3x3×7' tent for flower and a 2×3×5' cabinet on the wall for Veg . Flower I run 2 800w Leds and veg, a single 800w led. 3-4 3 gallon pots fit in for flower, although tight. I keep my vegging plants in 1.5 gallon max til they hit flower....for space. Check out my journals......

Veg time will play a critical role for your goals. Though, too many variables exist to make any kind of presumptions. Are those LEDs true watt or claimed replacement? I would reconsider using grow formulated nutrients and look into some just a tad broader like micro, bloom, and espsom?

Nutrients have zero effect on yield, yield is based on light which is based on grow space size. Vipar spectra 600 watt is around 274 actual watts.
Last grow I got 264 grams with 1 with everything except cooling dialed in.

Back
Top Bottom