Professional opinion wanted on grow

Ilikebigbud

Hello people, i have a few grows under my belt and looking to maximize my 2x1.2x2 tent. Looking at a possibility of doing a scrog in canna coco pro with a+b and pk 13/4. Not had a grow in a while and no clones available so would be buying a 10 pack of feminised and taking a clone of the best of the bunch and keep as a mother in a separate smaller grow space with sufficient lighting and ventilation. The strain yet to be decided.. I usually pot up 2 or 3 times finally ending up in 20L pots then veg with a firstly a singlie 300w/ 2x300w CFL for a week or 2 then 400w mh then flower with 600w hps power plant but with this extra grow space I've no idea what would be over kill in that space for a scrog, filling the whole space.. Obv depend on how many plants/veg time what about 3 x 600w air hoods? That too much? Or 2 x 80cm vertical bulb parabolics with a fan on the canopy. I have 2x air cooled powerplants atm but I've read about how good parabolics are especially the vertical bulb version for dispersing heat sideways and upwards. I'd need to upgrade my fans as I've got a 4" and 5" rvk used for a much smaller grow. I have two variac speed controllers. For extraction I'm thinking a 12" rvk? Or would 10" suffice? I'd box and insulate it of course and run it at maybe speed 1 or 2 (20/40%) anyone shed any light on running a 12" fan at a lower speed? Mainly for noise reduction. Intake I'm not sure 5" or 6" I've got a 5" already... Any thoughts on anything so far? My eyes are going together as I write this so will leave it at that for now... Any thoughts, suggestions or changes so far are most welcome as I only have experience with small grows . I'm open to all suggestions.... Want to start purchasing things asap :D

Back
Top Bottom