Few Grows In - Next Steps

cipher05

420 Member
So I've gone through a few successful grows and am contemplating next steps.

Here are some of the ideas. 2-3 rooms Using LED/COB lighting and incorporating solar power. Maybe a battery for each room as support. I really like the results from DWC, but Aero also looks appealing for efficiency. Insulated rooms with individual control over temperature, humidity and co2. R/o water, chillers, dehumidifers, split ac for each room, the whole thing. I imagine being able to control the feeding of each plant individually. I have the idea of me having the option of managing feeding, temp, rh, co2 etc in an app or program if I need to be away for days. I'm imagining a flower room with 6 scrogged plants in 5x5 spaces putting out 1lb+ each.

What cities in CA (southern ideally but central and northern included) might be contenders to buy a 5 bedroom home and pimp 2-3 rooms out with the least amount of interference? Some other city and state?

I've been looking in the San Bernardino area b/c of property prices (I realize there is currently a ban). What about desert cities like Lancaster, Victorville, or Adelanto I hear is grow friendly? I realize there is an element of risk involved anywhere and the laws vary from county to county. Are there cities where it's going to be less of an issue?

Say I have 30-40k to invest in my next grow set up. As opposed to my, find a suitable house/location and just do it attitude, would that amount of money or a little more get me anywhere with a larger legal set up whether rec or medical?

Back
Top Bottom