Need advice on 1st grow

Mobat

First grow in a closet space. Having an issue with a plant growing taller than the other of same age. Was told it was a male but I am thinking it could be a hermy because it has white pistils. Grow is around a month or so old. Any advice is appreciated thanks
420-magazine-mobile423967437.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1405115195.jpg
420-magazine-mobile53761559.jpg

Using a bio guano based fertilizer feeding every 9 days and thinking of switching to every 6. The strain is bag seed from a friend who grows outdoors and he said it was afghan strain. Thanks again and love the awesome community here

Just topped it a bit but right at the top, should I go lower? And would that make it grow too wide for my space and the other plants? Sorry for the barrage

Just topped it a bit but right at the top, should I go lower? And would that make it grow too wide for my space and the other plants? Sorry for the barrage
Well look at it this way, wider and with an even canopy you get more buds sights..lanky and tall you get one main cola with smaller buds around.i would go for short and wide

I didn't document when I started the older two but the youngest in the front right is just over two weeks the one in the back and the one in the front are around 5-6 weeks old and still veg. I'm okay with it being a boy or hermy as I only have a few seeds left and don't want to risk ordering any online

I gotcha, I ordered some nyc desiel and they gave me like 20+ freebies haha ..so I'm set for a while.
420-magazine-mobile1826934373.jpg
that's a bagseed I started on like a month ago it looked all messed up haha. Here it is now
420-magazine-mobile1381317557.jpg

Since you have led try lowering your lights the most you can, that way the plant won't grow upwards that much.

Read on lst and see if you can train it, at least lower branches.
Thanks bud and yeah I had them lower but it was creating heat stress so I moved them up a bit

Back
Top Bottom