G'day fellow enthusiasts! I seek guidance!

Saint

G'day gentlemen!
Thinking of finally starting my own grow-box. Please advise me on this.
My primary questions are: is the heat from the LED gonna be an issue in this small, hermetic environment, is the light sufficient and will it produce a min of 50gr/4plants/3months.

Setup:

45cm x 45cm x 120cm height (1.5ft x 1.5ftx4ft) airtight fridge (non-working)
125W LED 80% red 20% blue 5000lumens
2-3 pc fans for inner air circulation
sugar/honey and yeast CO2 gen
4 plants SOG/SCOG
Hybrid pots : 4 pots in that space with top half soil, bottom half hydroponics and 2x2cm rockwool surrounding seed(in the idea that being a first timer the soil and plants will be permissive of my mistakes until the root reaches the water)
No outside ventilation except for manual opening the door(once a day?)

i see every1 is avoiding newbies.... no one wants to reply to us... would appreciate some feedback from the loving comunity

guess the brain trust has taken the end of September off. Hold on & you will get some good replies.

Lots of good knowledgeable people here that like to help. Indoor is like magic to me so I can only hide and watch.

good luck

yoh have a decent amount of height but the actual space is a bit small for a few plants unless you done small small strains as threw veg they can tripple in size even more than that id run one auto flower in there faster less hastle but its what ever your prefrence is mars 300w led will cover your space they are cheap and reliable find them on site sponsors amongst loads of other led companys

yoh have a decent amount of height but the actual space is a bit small for a few plants unless you done small small strains as threw veg they can tripple in size even more than that id run one auto flower in there faster less hastle but its what ever your prefrence is mars 300w led will cover your space they are cheap and reliable find them on site sponsors amongst loads of other led companys

Ill do 2 plants then... will a 300w's heat cause any issues in the air tight space?

i see every1 is avoiding newbies.... no one wants to reply to us... would appreciate some feedback from the loving comunity
Patients is a virtue my friend, it was basically midnight when u posted , it's more quiet late at night as u noticed when it became morning you got replies

Positive outlook always makes a huge impact here and most are very willing to help.

I'm not sure about an sure tight fridge as a growing space. I know my closet with a 300w led gets hot with the door closed and it's not air tight

Give it a shot, but a good light, like recommend make a huge difference

Back
Top Bottom