My clothes dryer for stealth cab?

Ganjagrowergu

So here's what I'm looking at; my old Kelvinator clothes dryer took a dump and repair isn't really an option because of its age. Wife says it will save electricity if we hang dry, so I got this dryer with 2*2*3 ft plus of useable room and it is screaming stealth grow.....
I want to use this little setup as 12/12 from seed sog type. I have an older mars300 and a 250 watt 2100k cfl with a wing reflector. Should be more than enough spectrum/lumens/par/watts, whatever measurements the professionals are using these days.
I'm working out in my head how to rig up my fan/filter 4" without losing too much more vertical space. Going to have to get creative, especially with noise control as my fan is of the cheap loud but effective type. I'm exploring the idea of using a booster fan connected to a humidistat so I don't have noise resonating throughout my tiny apartment24/7. Hoping that the ceiling will have jus enough room for those lights and my can filter It should be fine . Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated in this area.
I've got a bunch of swami genetics to try out and I'm very excited.
Any tips, ideas, experiences that anybody could share would be very helpful.....

Also I'm no expert or plant scientist and not really trying to be either. I have a good handful of personal grows under my belt and some limited experience growing with a collective. I know noise will be my biggest hurdle right out of the gate.
Peace

Sounds fun. You posted a month ago. I'm very interested if you figured it out yet. Any pictures?

Yeah I got it pretty much figured out. My kids kind of commandeered (probably bad spelling) my inline fan for use as a white noise machine....... So I either have to get a new fan for me or buy them something that is as loud as mine and take mine back. Lol. I have a bunch of accidentally produced seeds from Swami Genetics that I am itching to pop.
I'm using chrome duct tape to seal cab from light leaks and I have mylar from a cheap grow tent that broke to line the cab. 4" inline fan with carbon filter exhausting right out the dryer vent in the wall. Should be up and going with pics in the next couple weeks.

Back
Top Bottom