Ozone Generator - Air Purifier

missgreenbud

I've started a plant in a small closet in a duplex, Im day 14 now. I'm concerned as it gets older it will begin to have that sweet smell all us smokers love so much but unfortunately raise suspicion to neighbors, ect... I have an ozone generator.. also known as an air purifier, but I've heard mixed feelings about them, like whether they are harmful to plants or not. Anyone have any experience with these??

Ozone Choice Commercial Ozone Generator 6000mg Industrial O3 Air Purifier Deodorizer Sterilizer (Black)

I'm not sure if sharing of external links is allowed on here so I didn't share the Amazon link lol. Can anyone shed light on this aswell?

Thanks in advance all my fellow 420ers!

The ozone can almost completely remove the odours and flavours from your weed that we've come to love.....not just odours in the air. Also ozone in concentrations has been proven to promote respiratory illness.

Is this due to a spacial issue?

I have one and it works great for getting rid of the smell but doesny reduce any flavor. But I use it outside the grow tent. I put it on top of my tent near the exhaust port. My house is pretty big but my tent is in the back of the house. Before I had the generator, you could smell it as soon as you walked in the house when it's in the flower stage. With the generator running, you can't smell it at all unless you open the door on the tent.

The ozone can almost completely remove the odours and flavours from your weed that we've come to love.....not just odours in the air. Also ozone in concentrations has been proven to promote respiratory illness.

Is this due to a spacial issue?
Yes Guy, its more or less because my new place is a duplex and pretty small. Do you have any recommendations to mask the smell? I don't want nosey neighbors finding out I'm growing.

It will be in roughly a 4x5 closet in a room but I still don't want it to be smelled in the room if possible..

I have one and it works great for getting rid of the smell but doesny reduce any flavor. But I use it outside the grow tent. I put it on top of my tent near the exhaust port. My house is pretty big but my tent is in the back of the house. Before I had the generator, you could smell it as soon as you walked in the house when it's in the flower stage. With the generator running, you can't smell it at all unless you open the door on the tent.
I'm concerned that my duplex will be alittle too small and not enough ventilation for something like this?

Do you use the generator 24/7 or in time intervals? If so what kinda schedule you going on?

Have you noticed if it has been harmful to your plants at all??

Thanks in advance! :)

I have never had any experience with an ozone generator, but I think everyone's will lean more to the carbon filters with an inline fan
If you can't vent that carbon filter anywhere, then use it as a scrubber.
Attach the carbon filter to the inline fan (pulling air instead of pushing it) and leave it in the corner in the grow room.

You could also supplement that with ONA Gels. It gets rid of smells
WARNING!!!! DO NOT PUT ONA GELS IN GROW ROOM OR GROW TENTS, IT IS TO BE USED IN LIVING AREAS THAT ARE AWAY FROM YOUR FLOWERS.

Good luck with your smell problem. Let us know what works for you.

Back
Top Bottom