First Time Grow - Cabinet Set Up

TBullet

Hello 420 Mag, first time poster and first time grower.
Came to see what you guys (the experts) can tell me (noob) how everything looks

Cabinet is approximately 17"x17"x72in

Almost everything came from Amazon:
300w LED grow light by Galaxy hydro full spectrum
General Hydroponics complete grow kit with nutrients
Vivosun 4 inch carbon filter
AC Infinity CLOUDLINE T4 inline fan (very quiet)
AC infinity MULTIFAN S7, Quiet dual 120mm USB fan

Last but certainly not least, the cabinet itself from Craigslist for $20

Oh and some misc stuff like weather stripping and hooks etc.
from home depo.

1514797266956.jpg
1514797205038.jpg

1514799002118.jpg

I am very excited and welcome any input.
Also be easy on me since this is my first time.

Seeds should be here in a few weeks.
Fem white rhino + Fem Snow White

Also keep in mind that I intend this cabinet for only 1 plant.

I would suggest raising that light to the top of your cabinet. Everything looks like it's off to a great start otherwise!

I have a few weeks until my seeds get here.
I agree with your comment, I need to get those pulley strings everyone uses for there lights
You can also double them back in the mean time. Again plenty of time. Also cheap chain link works well too!

I'm new here. This is my first post. And when I saw your setup I had to reply. It looks great and I can't wait to see the results. Good luck.

I'm so glad my setup inspired a first post.
I will definitely start a grow journal for everyone to see when my white Rhino and snow white seeds come in.

Also been doing more research and discovered the wonderful world of dwarf auto that would be perfect for my set up, but that for another time.

Rest assured that a grow journal will be announced when my seeds arive. Welcome to the party!

Pm a moderator and have them convert this one. It's a perfect start to a grow journal already in my opinion! Plus I wouldn't feel special not having the first post ..

May I give a suggestion? I'd LST the heck out of that plant. Get some of the J Hooks you use to hang up keys, and screw them into the wall through the Mylar! It'll give you perfect places to stretch your plants to the edges maximizing your grow space!!

May I give a suggestion? I'd LST the heck out of that plant. Get some of the J Hooks you use to hang up keys, and screw them into the wall through the Mylar! It'll give you perfect places to stretch your plants to the edges maximizing your grow space!!

I do plan to do low stress training, but no to the walls as for this would make it almost impossible to do water changes since you have to pick the top portion of the bucket that the plant sits in to get to the lower bucket

Back
Top Bottom