Help me spend some money!

smokinmonkey

Help me spend $1000 (or maybe a little more). I'm about to put together a grow space and want some suggestions. I've got a 20 plant ACMPR license, but don't necessarily have to have all 20 going at the same time. I'm planning on eventually having a separate space for veg/flower, but at the start I'll be doing 12/12 from seed and clones so plants will be kept small. Worked out ok as a perpetual grow with CFL, but I want something different.

What I need:

Lights - looking at quantum board or COBS
Tent - possible 3x3 or 4x4, and have no height restrictions so can go as high as I want or need
Fan/filter - no need for stealth, but would like to cut smell down some

Any suggestions? I'm in Ontario, Canada so keep that in mind.

Do you have space to do a veg and flower room? Instead of tents? Are you quite handy, if so you could construct it! You could possibly buy a Pre-made COB light or build one yourself. Carbon filters and inline fans : All depends on how big your grow spaces are. What type system would you go with? hydro, soilless or organic soil? Congrats on the L's to grow lots of beautiful plants!!

Do you have space to do a veg and flower room? Instead of tents? Are you quite handy, if so you could construct it! You could possibly buy a Pre-made COB light or build one yourself. Carbon filters and inline fans : All depends on how big your grow spaces are. What type system would you go with? hydro, soilless or organic soil? Congrats on the L's to grow lots of beautiful plants!!

For lighting, check out < LED Gardener - Learn to Grow With LEDs>

There is a whole lot of information on lighting there- including led strip lighting that can cover all kinds of grow spaces.

Best of luck !

Back
Top Bottom