Looking to Invest in BC Northern Lights Products?

cashout

I looking to buy The Producer and The Mothership ? I was just wondering if anybody has any information on these products ?

Re: Looking to invest in BC NORTHERN LIGHTS PRODUCTS ?

I hope you are still checking this thread because i am going to give you all you need to hear. First of all I am high as shit. Now to buisness. The BCNL products are great. I have a bloombox and a dryer. The deal with BCNL is that you pay alot of money for good results right away. And it is easy. The bloombox has a veg side and a flowering side. I was fortunate to have a friend who gave me 10 blueberry clones. I had 100% success with the clones and so I kept a mother and flowered the other nine. They got to big really easially. I did let them get really big in veg, but it was like the setup was too good for its own good. The buds were hitting the glass at the top. But I learned. Ok, see I am high and just typed all that shit. Ill just let you know what I think. If I were you, I would get a bloombox and a mothership, not a producer. You have somewhere to veg your new clones while you are finishing your flowering cycle. And it is big. Just imagine how big you think it needs to be to hold nine plants and think bigger. I cant imagine how big the producer is. And the co2 is a nice addition. And take advantage of it, it really helps out with the weight at the end. Im tired of typing but if you respond then ill show you some pics of what the bloombox can do and ill give you some growing tips specifically for the bloombox, cause it is tricky.

The yield can be nice if you learn to do it right. that takes time and trial and error. I think i have had as much as 9 ozs and as little as 5 through the course of 6 or 7 grows. Its really nice to have the veg chamber there so you can cut clones while you have plants flowering, so if you time it right you can have a harvest every 8 weeks. You HAVE to get a co2 tank. The BB comes with the connection, all you have to do is buy the tank. An extra $120 for a 10 lb that will pretty much get you all the way through flowering. I only used it a couple times cause i didnt buy one, and I borrowed a friends from his kegorator. Its amazing how much it changes the buds, your going from fluffy fluff to dense nuggets. I regret not buying a co2 tank and definately will when I start it back up. I cant use it now because it wont fit in any of the rooms in my house. So make sure you have somewhere to put it. If you wanna know some hints and tips that I have learned, and maybe some pics:smokin:, hit me back. I am always glad to help a fellow grower. :peace:

I'm curious as well and have been thinking about one of these.

How much time does it take on daily basis?

Do you use SCROG or just let the plants grow whichever way they wish. I'm curious if you have to rotate them to get the shorter one under the light and to better expose the ones against the walls to the light

an ounce a week seems pretty good to me

One last question, if you don't mind. After the initial investment (which I know is a few thousand) about how much does it cost per grow cycle (nutes,water, energy etc.) I'm assuming the clones already exist

Thanks in advance

Ok, here are answers for your questions.

Time on a daily basis, practically none. All you really have to do is change the water every week. If you pH test the water to 5.6 before you change it, then the advanced nutrients will keep the pH there.

As for SCROG, it is definately the best way to work with the bloombox. Therefore if the plants get to tall then you can tie them down to the screen to keep them from growing into the glass at the top.

Yeah, you can get really good yields out of this thing if you do it right. U have to use co2. Unbelievable difference.

If you get the Bloombox straight from northern lights, nutrients are included. Upgrade to the 1 year nutes and get voodoo juice. It will make your roots strong and you will have 9 healthy plants. For water, well, water is free pretty much, but you are looking at 8 gallons a week during flowering and 3 gallons for veg. I bought gallons at the store to make sure the water wasnt "hard water." And for energy, it is very efficient. The bill was not too much highter than normal. Just let me know if u wanna see pics.

BTW, do you have access to clones or are you going to be growing from seed?

Thanks much for the info, this sounds like the way to go for me.

I'll be starting with seeds then maintaining a mother

I'd love to see pictures if it's not too much of a hassle for you

Regards

soniq420

Yeah, ill get some pics on here for ya. Just check in more often, i dont like giving info and then thinking it is not getting read.

Ill give you tips too on how to get a good mother too.

Thanks,

I appreciate it

Ok, bloombox pics...
DSC00087rev.jpg

The front of the BB...

DSC00068rev.jpg

Plants vegging...these are too big!!

DSC00154rev.jpg

OK, these are more the right size. Also, note how you cover the holes that arent being used with duct tape so light doesent get to the resivoir.

DSC00164rev.jpg

The blueberry mother

DSC00167rev.jpg

Heres a nice root shot for you.

DSC00081rev.jpg

Flowering side, probably only 2-3 weeks into it...they get big so fast

DSC00088rev.jpg

Stocked full!! With a week or 2 to go!

DSC00095rev.jpg

DSC00109rev.jpg

Some bud shots...very healthy plants as you can see...

DSC00146rev.jpg

Some of the finished product. Hit me back if u got questions.

Fantastic work there Mr. Dizzle

It looks to be fantasticly full. Never a dry spell with one of those in the basement.

I appreciate the time you took to put the photos up

regards
Soniq420

Beautiful system . . . beautiful weed

I too own a BB. When my heath was better I ran a 3 bedroom opertion. Then it droped down to a bathroom. Now I can't even handle that, so I invested in a BB. The best choice I ever made. Easy to maintain; the hardest part is balacing the nutes, LOL. I average 8 oz per harvest.

Berrydizzle, what tricks do you use to improve harvest weight. Thanks.

I thinking of getting one my self how would I get seeds. And how much do the seed matter?

Back
Top Bottom