Need help with 600w Hps light system purchase

Mylar

Well the grow rooms is close to done. Veg room is bubbling along just fine. I have 3 fine young seedlings of the Skywalker family. My flower closet is just over 4' x 4' x 8'6" tall. I plan on using a 600W HPS but which one do I pick and where on line to buy it from? I want your thoughts if you could pick only one 600w Hps what would you choose.
I want a Cool Tube because I plan on using a blower to vent the lights heat build up. The grown room hall has a 6' A\C duct from the house. I plan on running 6" duct loop between all 3 rooms as follows.

Room 1 is what I call the den 3' X 10' x 8'6" tall there is a 90 degree turn at the 5' mark. The A\C vent is in the middle of the den. The Den has a wall mounted table with shelves for growing supplies and my laptop/mixing station.

Room 2 Mother/cloning room sits on my left hand side and has a 6 inch ducted from the Den for A/C and fresh air. This room is set up with T5 and T12 lights. I use bubble buckets for mothers and ebb flow for the clones once rooted.

Room 3 Flowering room 4' x 4' x 8'6" tall with a 2' x 4' ebb flow table and room for another 2' x 4' ebbs flow table.

Just thought you might want a update on the garden with this latest question.

Yes I have been busy. I will also be adding co2 when I can afford it. I have had a blast doing the construction but the real fun started when I plugged in the air pumps and the T5 2x4.

I just took 8 clones from mother #1 so I better get busy.
It will be a Lamtek 600 W HPS or a Hydro Farm 600 W HPS but I am sure it will be a Cool tube with a 6" blower.

Looks like Discount Hydro is getting my order.
600w 120v Lumatek w/LumenAire 6 Reflector 309.95 before shipping.
600w Hortilux Bulb Upgrade 40.00

Best price I have found. I decided to go with the lumenAire so I can us MH if I want too. Cool tube 6" would reduce the airflow with a MH bulb.

Back
Top Bottom