Grow Room 1m X 1m X 2m, How Many Plants?

MR_GEE

hey guys, I am going to start my new grow shortly. My space will be 1m x 1m x 2m. I am going to use a 250 hps light for all stages of growth along with sum smaller strip lights down the sides for extra lighting. Honestly now, how many plants can I grow with this space? Some of my buddies saying 4, some say 5-6 and others as many as I can fit in there! Unfortunately the 250 hps light is all i can use at this time. How many Im taking a vote! Thank you all in advance.
Peace :peace::peace:
:ganjamon:

well you want 50watts per square foot of growth so to use all space effective you would need a 450watt bulb. What you decide is based on your own setup, do you need room to veg or clone? With the extra lighting you could probably use the whole room or at least up to 6-7 square feet effectively.

Id say 5 plants max and that may be pushing it. You have room for a whole lot more but your wattage on your light has you limited!:peace:

Thanks guys. So if I upgrade the bulb to 450 hps, for vegging and flowering can i comfortably do 5-6? or should I stick to 4?

Peace

Here is a room of similar size with 2 almost full grown plants and 4 12/12 babies. Note that the right plant has been cropped, and the left supercropped 2 times on the main stem to keep them from getting too tall.

DSC000023.JPG

DSC000291.JPG

DSCN5301.JPG

im using a 250w envo dule spec light and 2 cfl for side lighting and im doing well i would like to use a 250 hps but that would give off to much heat as im growing in a 1m w and 2 meters high

Back
Top Bottom