Help design hydroponic garage (plans)

dankweed101

i was wondering if someone could help me design my build for my grage the space is 20ft x 20ft x 9ft tall. best placement for all required things thanks

no i have not bought any supplies yet. I just want to know the best way to set it up for hydro. i was thinking of growing my plants about 6 or 7 ft tall maybe on a 5 moth grow cycle. inless u think theres a better way. i know the space i have is 20x20x9 i know that i am going to divide the room into two just would like to know what i could fit into the space the best i have power that no problem i have a central air installed in the grage for cooling. any great plans or ides let me know.

If it's your first grow I would go with soil. Learn the plants and then after a harvest or two try hydro. Soil is more forgiving to beginners and the mistakes they make. With hydro if your not on top of things 100% they can go bad really quickly.
A 10W x 10L room is still huge. Remember this...any light that hits the wall or floor is wasted light. Reflection material on the walls can help but plants don't use light to underside of the leaves so reflection material on the floor would be a waste of money.

If you get to build it out from scratch...

Tables... Bring your work up to you!

Another good reason to raise everything...

Drainage... whether hydro or soil your gonna be playing with water. It would be nice to have some way to flush soil or drain and clean reservoirs, without having to move the plant, especially if you wanna grow that big... Plumb some drainage in there... and plumb a supply near by too.

Get a reverse osmosis system.

Back
Top Bottom