Spraying leave with nutes..

orison318

Is it ok to use anything on the leafs, I was spraying a light solution of Miracle-Gro on my plants... Is it safe? < if not should I use something else.. or anything at all?

I dont know how to load a pic,, plant is in gallery..

Re: sparying leave with nutes..

if the stuff your spraying on your plants isnt organic you should mix it 1/4 strength and then adjust slowly to 1/2 strength and you should foliar feed once a week :grinjoint:

i use miracle all purpose for my plants and its working great so far

Ok Thank you, Moose. that note is well taken. Im very suspecious of the product. so Im getting opinions..
thanks for the pic help, as Im still working on it..

If you dont know what your doing foliar feeding can nute burn your plants really bad. Just remember with foliar feeding less is better than more than enough. And as Boss said, I would only do it with an organic nute meant for foliar feeding. They make nutes for foliar feeding try and go see if you can get some. As far as the miracle garbage I wouldnt use it, I wouldnt let anything chemical touch my plants if I was you, Lord know I hate chemical nutes, but thats just my opinion.

thanks, your opinion is simular to how I feel in general. I never really cared for the product. Exspecially while growing MJ.. I had problems root feeding with it. So I quit using it period for that.. I wondered how useful it may be for spraying leafs.

all the replys have been been helpful...

im foliar feeding my plants with miracle grow at 1/4 stength and im not having any problems but this is also my first grow so i would listen to the experts :grinjoint:

Back
Top Bottom