Caregiver

TenaciousKiM

I suffer from Epilepsy and have my Medical Marijuana Card. I'll be moving back in with my parents next year so that I can save up Money. My parents know I smoke, but don't know that I grow, am sure my dad wont have a problem with it, but my mom..... well, thats a diff story.

So here we go -- like 2 years ago I was arrested with 3 of my freinds at a college party for a control substance.
I was FrameD!... we were in a car with this guy that had alot of meth on him, he asked for a ride and stupid me to give him one. Well anyway, the judge had mercy on me since I was the one driving and was not aware of him having the drugs.... he lowered my charges to a misdermeanor (maybe me crying like a total baby help me out a bit lol) So my question is?

Can I still become a caregiver, even though this happen to me like 2 years ago and my charges were lowered to a misdermeanor?

Also would like to know if my Dad would be able to be a caregiver even though he has no health problems, but does have a daughter that suffers from epilepsy.... that is if he agrees to it lol..

That's good to hear, am very interested in making a career out of Medicinal Marijuana. how would I go about it though? I've read what is required and what not, just don't knwo where to apply for it?

I've googled for a location but it just redirects me to "How to's" forums.

That's good to hear, am very interested in making a career out of Medicinal Marijuana. how would I go about it though? I've read what is required and what not, just don't knwo where to apply for it?

I've googled for a location but it just redirects me to "How to's" forums.

As for this. I don't know. I want to make a career of it, too. I have seen a few ad's for it here and there. I would get to know people at dispensary's etc and maybe talk to them about getting a job.

Back
Top Bottom