Recommendation to cultivate more plants?

wtfan90

I went to renew my medical recommendation today, and the office where I went offers to write in a recommendation to grow more than the 6 plants on your property (for an extra fee, of course). I was wondering if this is truly valid or are they scamming medical patients?

This caught me off guard and I wanted to know if anyone else has any knowledge on the situation. Can doctors write in a recommendation to grow more plants?

Yes, they can, but cops often ignore that fact. The extra fee is bullshit, though. A good doc will write in the higher recommendation if he or she thinks it's useful/necessary without being bribed to do it.

cops don't care..only thing ur paying extra for is for the doc 2 come to court and say yes he/she needed the extra plants for his/her person.the regular amount/12 veg /6 flowering. cops want the big time growers ..people that are doing 99+ plants hope that helped a lil bit more..

I do know that in SoCal that there is a separate doctor that you would visit to get your "growers" card. This is in addition to your normal Rec. This is basically an extra layer of protection because you are registering with the state and saying you are growing for a particular Dispensary or that your just growing for 4 or more friends. There are still plant restriction and I think it has to do with the number of patients you will be growing for. So if anything happened you would be fully backed as long as you adhere to the plant limits they give you. Like I said this is per each individual basis. From what I hear its much better to register than assuming your ok. This is if your looking to do more than the 6 veg 6 flowering plants allowed in most of SoCal of courese this varries by county so check what is legal in your county prior to starting up.

Hope this helps.

Back
Top Bottom