Need help here

TexasSmoke

I have a serious question, I currently live in texas and i know that medical marijuana is not legalized here as of yet. But I'm going to be moving to either California or Maryland later on this year. I have insomnia and i also get severe migraines and headaches on a very regular basis. Ive been smoking for years and ive noticed whenever i smoke i can go to sleep with no problems and my migraines/ headaches are severely decreased. But i was wondering could i get a card or recommendation for medicinal marijuana for my problems before i move out of my state? I travel frequently and am planning a trip to California within the next month or two- could i get one on my visit?
Any information would be helpful.
Thanks yall.

Thanks for the quick reply- so when i move and get a place in my name then i will be established as a resident right? then i can go to a physician and see about a recommendation right?
thanks

Yeah you need to be a resident...I used to live in Austin where people are pretty liberal about smoking weed...I like and miss Austin. Sacramento very 420 friendly. Give a shout when you get in town:bongrip:

Back
Top Bottom