Looking To Become a Member

udirtydogg

How do I find a Co-Op Garden to join? I am a current medical marijuana patient, and I can not find such a Co-Op, I live in Antelop Valley, help!

How do I find a Co-Op Garden to join? I am a current medical marijuana patient, and I can not find such a Co-Op, I live in Antelop Valley, help!

:grinjoint:I hope this maybe helpful, this Co-Op appears to be the closest to you:
Free @ Easy Compassionate Care (FECC)
1905 1/2 N. Chester, Bakersfield, Ca.
Phone: (661) 387-0509

:grinjoint:I hope this maybe helpful, this Co-Op appears to be the closest to you:
Free @ Easy Compassionate Care (FECC)
1905 1/2 N. Chester, Bakersfield, Ca.
Phone: (661) 387-0509

Hi again,

Please call the Bakersfield Co-Op first before going, because according to a different online list, the Cannabis Patients Cooperatives, the remark was that there was a voluntary closure to Bakersfield pending legal issues.
Here is a delivery service to the high desert communities:

Holistically Yours - LA - Lancaster - High Desert Deliveries (661) 722-6712 Hours 10-8.
You are in a tough location, but together we could find a Co-Op or delivery service that may benefit you. :smokin: Zed

Hey udirtydogg, here are more to consider:

Central Valley South - Bakersfield
Medicinal Marijuana Awareness and Defense, 209 W. Main St #1, Visalia - by appointment only (559) 627-6623
Charity Caregivers of Tulare, 219 N. M St. #106, Tulare (559) 688-2001.
Nature's Medicinal, 323 Roberts Ln, Bakersfield (661) 392-9353 Open 11-9 everyday.
Sweet Relief Compassionate Center, 1340 Roberts Ln. #1, Bakersfield (661) 399-4200. Open M-F 9am- 9pm; Sa 10-6; Su 12-6.
American Caregivers Collective, 3615 Gillmore Ave, Bakersfield (661) 324-1353. Open 10 - 7 daily.
California Compassionate Services, 376 Bernard St, Bakersfield (661) 324-9080 Open M-Sa 11-7; Su 12-6.
Epicurean Delights, 201 W. Ridgecrest Blvd, Ridgecrest (760) 384-1920 or (888) BUDS4U1. Open M-F 8-8.

:yummy:

Nothing in Santa Clarita or that area? If not - with the population of that area it seems like a prime opportunity for a compassionate person to provide a service. LA might be closer than Bakersfield and points north.

Nothing in Santa Clarita or that area? If not - with the population of that area it seems like a prime opportunity for a compassionate person to provide a service. LA might be closer than Bakersfield and points north.

Unfortunately no one (government) will issue business licenses here in the Antelope Valley.
There are delivery services but they're hard to find.

LA's new 'stupid' ruling will result in closed brick & mortars becoming delivery services but I don't know if that will be a benefit to us up here.

We're in Lancaster, CA and the only 'brick & mortar' dispensary we knew of was closed within 3 weeks of opening.

:peace:

Back
Top Bottom