Thread: Question about California MMJ Cultivation laws

Post Thanks / Like

Question Question about California MMJ Cultivation laws

I'm trying to find out about cultivation laws that are particular to the distance from a school. I'm trying to find it on the NORML site, but I'm having some difficulty.

If anyone can guide me in the right direction, that'd be great. A link to the laws I need to read would be best. I don't want to rely on what some one told me or "thinks".

Thanks in advance.

420 Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Question about California MMJ Cultivation laws

This is a few weeks old but I'll give you what I have researched.

From what I have researched, the MMJ laws do not specifically state anything about patients near schools. My wife is ex-lea turned nurse and she is great at reading into the finer lingo.

As she reads the entire law, a patient will not have any limitation on where it is grown for their use. But without a doubt, if you get LEA who wants to, they will tack on the extra penalty if you were to get busted for some reason. Basically, it will either be proven your a criminal and the school charge will stick or you will be a law abiding patient and the school zone is irrelevant. The hard part is that it seems now-a-days it isn't the law, its how it is interpreted by the people sticking the charges. You can always mount your defense but the crappy part is so many LEA's are just ignoring the will of the people. This site is full of law abiding patients who have gotten arrested and had charges stick but many times greatly reduced.

As a side note, I live 100 feet from my daughters elementary school - not wavered in my rights to grow or consume but I do have a pretty hard shell diagnosis, would be very hard to crack so for me its just making sure my amounts, storage, etc are in check.

Good luck and hope it helped somehow because there isnt anything online that we can found regarding the issue.

420 Member
    Post Thanks / Like

hey i started a thread like this a long time ago, here it is, look at post #8 Medical Marijana Question

420 Member
    Post Thanks / Like

i just realized this thread is a couple months old... haha oh well

Cannabis Connoisseur Propa Gator's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Oh, yes;
    Quote Originally Posted by Hightide805 View Post
    hmmm.... . i love stoners! hah

Post Thanks / Like

i had a question if im in probation and i qualified for mmj card what would be the chances that the judge might find out that i got one.??????

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

how do i become a caregiver?