Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: Quick question

  1. #1
    420 Member Smoke4Life's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Post Thanks / Like

    Quick question

    I am thinking of moving to cali. to get my MMJ card sense the state I live in now don't care if I'm in pain. The question I have is how long do I need to live there before I can get my card?

    Thanks for any info

  2. #2
    420 Member
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Sunny Sandy Eggo
    Post Thanks / Like

    Talking Re: Quick question

    My doctor only required a photo ID, I had just moved to cal from HI. Got my card and had my medicine that same day.

    You do need to have avalid medical reason and be over 18.

    If you do not have a physical reason. There are many mental conditions.

    ie anxiety etc

    Good Luck, keep a smile and say hi to a total stranger everyday!