Cannabis Oil Cure for Cancer - How Rick Simpson Makes Medicine

Founder
Introduction
For those of you who have watched the documentary "Run from the Cure", this should answer any questions about producing your own Cannabis Oil. I recommend that people grow their own cannabis either in a small indoor grow system or outdoors. Growing it yourself will eliminate the high cost associated with buying cannabis from drug dealers.

The cost of cannabis can vary greatly from dealer to dealer and so can the quality. For anyone new to growing drug cannabis a good book or video on the subject is a necessity. If you go to 420 Magazine, the good people there should be able to point you in the right direction.

Caution
Oils that drug dealers sell can have many contaminants and often little or no THC. From my experience, most Cannabis Oil available on the street should be avoided for medicinal use. Make your own oil or have someone you trust produce the oil to assure a very pure, high quality oil is produced.

Questions
How much?
One pound (500g) of bone-dry cannabis buds will usually produce about 2 ounces (55 - 60 mL) of high-grade oil. This amount of oil will cure most serious cancers; the average person can ingest this amount in about three months.

This oil is very potent so one must begin treatment with small doses. A drop of oil about half the size of a grain of rice, two to four times a day is a good beginning. After four or five days, start increasing your daily dosage very gradually. As time goes on the body builds a tolerance to the oil and more and more can be taken.

In cases where people are in a great deal of pain, I recommend that their dosage be quickly increased until it kills the pain. High quality Cannabis Oil will stop pain even when morphine is not effective. The oil can be applied to external injuries for pain relief in minutes.

Will I get high?
Following the dosage previously described, many people can take the full treatment and never get high. In regards to drug cannabis, getting "high" is a joke, even if a person does take too much oil the effect wears off quickly and no harm is done. No one has ever died from the use of cannabis medications.

Will I become addicted?
Cannabis Oil does not cause your body to crave more. It is non-addictive, harmless and effective for practically any medical condition.

Is this the same as hemp seed oil?
No! This is Cannabis Oil, made from the bud and small leaves of the drug cannabis plant. It is the essential oil of the plant. Health food stores sell oil made from hemp seed that is often mislabeled as Cannabis Oil.

Although seed oil is very beneficial, it does not contain enough THC to have any effect on cancer and other serious illnesses.

Are hemp, cannabis and marijuana the same?
The word marijuana is one of over four hundred slang terms used worldwide to describe the cannabis and/or hemp plant.

Are all Cannabis plants the same?
When buying or growing drug cannabis, procure a strain that has the highest possible THC content. To energize someone suffering from depression, I recommend a good Sativa strain. For most other medical conditions, I strongly suggest that Indica strains be used. Indicas relax a person and provide them with more rest and sleep.

Usage Directions
Cannabis Oil can be vaporized, ingested or used topically.

Add the oil to creams and salves for external use.

Additional Information
For someone new to making the oil I suggest that you go to "Run From The Cure". There you can watch our documentary in seven segments.

Segment #4 shows how the oil can be produced at home or one can go to Phoenix Tears Movie and download the full documentary. You will need a high-speed internet connection and there is no charge. The process in the video could only be described as crude at best, but the oil that is produced will cure cancer.

In reality, this medicine should be produced in a controlled environment, using distilling equipment, and other highly controlled procedures to reclaim the solvent and to purify the oil. Most people do not understand distilling and do not have access to the required equipment. This is the reason such a simple method is descried in the documentary, so if need be just about anyone can produce the oil.

As in the video, again we stress that this process, if not done properly can be dangerous and we bear no responsibility if this educational information is misused.

The Process
Starting material
I generally work with a pound or more of good grade drug-grade cannabis starting material. You can use just one ounce. An ounce will usually produce 3 or 4 grams of oil. The amount of oil produced per ounce of drug-grade cannabis will vary from strain to strain, but it all has that wonderful healing power.​

Steps
1 - Place the completely dry starting material in a plastic bucket.

2 - Dampen the material with the solvent you are using. Many solvents can be used. I like to use pure naphtha but it costs $500 for a 45-gallon drum. You can use 99% isopropyl alcohol, which you can find in your local drug stores. Alcohol absorbs more chlorophyll from the plant material than naphtha does. This gives oils made with alcohol a darker color but does not diminish the potency of the oil to any noticeable degree.

Naphtha, butane and many other solvents can produce oils that are amber and transparent. Granted these clear oils do look better but dark oil can be just as potent. If the process is done properly, little or no solvent residue is left in the oil.

You will require about two gallons of solvent to strip the THC off one pound of dry starting material. 500 milliliters of solvent should be more than enough to strip the THC from one ounce of starting material.

3 - Crush the plant material using a stick of clean, untreated (chemical free) wood or some such device. Even though the starting material has been dampened with the solvent, you will find that the material can be readily crushed.

4 - Add solvent until the starting material is completely covered. Use the stick to work the plant material. As you are doing this, the THC dissolves off the plant material into the solvent.

5 - Continue working the plant material for about 3 minutes.

6 - Pour the solvent-oil mix off the plant material into another bucket. You have just stripped the plant material of about 80% of its THC.

7 - Second wash - again add solvent to the plant material and work it for another 3 minutes to get the other 20%.

8 - Pour this solvent-oil mix into the bucket containing the first mix that was poured off previously.

9 - Compost the twice-washed plant material if possible. Otherwise dispose of in an eco-friendly way.

10 - Pour the solvent-oil mix through a coffee filter into a clean container.

11 - Boil the solvent off. I have found that a rice cooker will do this boil off very nicely. The one I have has two heat settings - high and low - and will hold over a half gallon (2.5 liters) of solvent-oil mix.

12 - Add solvent-oil mix to the rice cooker until it is about ¾ full. Make sure you are in a very well ventilated area and set up a fan to carry the solvent fumes away.

The fumes are very flammable. Be sure to stay away from red-hot elements, sparks, cigarettes etc. that could ignite the fumes. Most times when an issue occurs someone sits down near the rice cooker and lights a cigarette or joint while waiting. Avoid the temptation or move far away.

13 - Plug the rice cooker in and set it on high heat.

14 - Continue adding solvent-oil mix as the level in the rice cooker decreases until it is all in the cooker.

15 - Add a few drops of water to the solvent-oil mix as the level comes down for the last time. The amount of water added depends on how much starting material you had in the beginning. If I am producing oil from a pound of good bud, I usually add about ten drops of water.

16 - When there is about one inch of solvent-oil-water mix left in the cooker, put on your oven mitts, pick the unit up and gently swirl the contents

17 - Continue swirling until the solvent has been evaporated off. The few drops of water help release the solvent residue and protect the oil somewhat from too much heat. When the solvent has been boiled off, the cooker that I use automatically goes to low heat. This avoids any danger of overheating the oil.

At no time should the temperature of the oil go over 290F degrees (140 C).

18 - Put on your oven mitts and remove the pot containing the oil from the rice cooker.

19 - Gently pour the oil into a small stainless steel container.

20 - Place this container in a dehydrator or put in on a gentle heating device such as a coffee warmer. It may take a few hours but the water and volatile turpenes will be evaporated from the oil.

When there is no longer any activity on the surface of the oil the medicine is ready for use.

21 - At this point, pour the hot oil into a bottle; or as in the video suck it up into a plastic syringe. Putting the oil in a plastic syringe makes it very easy to dispense the medicine.

22 - When the oil cools off it has the consistency of thick grease. Some strains will produce very thick oil and you may have trouble squeezing it out of the syringe. If this happens, place the syringe in warm water a few minutes prior to use.​

Simple Facts
To anyone starting to use Cannabis Oil as a medication, here are some simple facts.

Cannabis Oil will lower blood pressure. If you are on blood pressure medication, you may find that this medication is no longer needed.

Cannabis Oil will help control blood sugar for diabetics. I have seen Cannabis Oil control blood sugar to the extent that insulin was no longer needed.

I am not a doctor and I do not have the right to tell people what they should do. Personally, I would not consider taking any cancer treatments currently in use by our medical system, I do not recommend that Cannabis Oil be taken along with chemotherapy. What would be the sense of making your own cure and then allowing the medical system to give you massive doses of poison?

From my experience with cannabis medications, I have found that most pharmaceutical medications are no longer needed once a person starts using Cannabis Oil. Cannabis Oil seems to mix well with most natural medications but I have had a few reports from people trying to take Cannabis Oil and pharmaceuticals who experienced stomach pain etc. All problems ceased when they stopped taking the prescription drugs.

To anyone who is going to act on this information to help a loved one, I welcome you to the world of alternative medicine.

Again, I caution you to be very careful when boiling the solvent off. The fumes are very flammable. Be sure to stay away from red-hot elements, sparks, cigarettes etc. that could ignite the fumes.

I wish you the best luck and health.

Warmest regards,

Rick Simpson.

Source: Rick Simpson's Phoenix Tears Library
(Edited by 420 Magazine)

Disclaimer
420 Magazine strongly urges its readers not to attempt the manufacturing methods described in this article unless qualified in SLP Standard Laboratory Practices. The use of personal protective equipment, adequate ventilation, presence of fire extinguisher, and the absence of spark or flame, is highly recommended.

Cannabis Oil Cure for Cancer - How Rick Simpson Makes Medicine

Re: Cannabis Cure for Cancer - How to Make the Medicine

Cannabinoids are usually well tolerated, and do not produce the generalized toxic effects of conventional chemotherapies.Cancer occurs because cells become immortalized; they fail
to heed normal signals to turn off growth. A normal function of remodelling in the body requires that cells die on cue. This is called apoptosis, or programmed cell death. That process fails to work in tumors. THC promotes its reappearance so that gliomas, leukemias, melanomas and other cell types will in fact heed the signals, stop dividing, and die.

Believe it or not, a Harvard study released on April 17, 2007 shows that the active ingredient in marijuana, THC, cuts tumor growth in common lung cancer in half and significantly reduces the ability of the cancer to spread!Researchers at Harvard tested the chemical THC in both lab and mouse studies. They say this is the first set of experiments to show that the compound, THC actually activates naturally produced receptors to fight off lung cancer. The researchers suggest that THC or other designer agents that activate these receptors might be used in a targeted fashion to treat lung cancer.

I believe it! I am a Cancer survivour. I wish I had Cannabis back then! The governments of Canada and The U.S. both have this knowledge, but like Nixon, choose to ignore it, and do the exact opposite.

Hi to Rick Simpson:
I have posted before on YouTube...how I have been making less expensive hemp oil medicine by using the leaves instead of the buds. Yes, in the administration of the leaf oil as medicine the amount I recommend is about 1/2 to 3/4 teaspoons, twice daily. I know Mr. Simpson recommends about 1/8 tsp or less twice daily of the medicinal oil made from bud....but taking a little more dosage of leaf oil seems to meet the THC requirement. Because hemp oil medicine made from cannabis leaves of a mature plant in bud...is cheaper, uses the leaves, and does not entail using an expensive solvent.

The method is to bring to a boil a large, stainless steel, soup pot 3/4 full of Indica leaves....using 3 quarts of water and 2 cups top grade,cold pressed, extra virgin olive oil (or organic coconut oil is also excellent) Next, just like with Chinese medicinal herbs, simmer the leaf mixture for about 3 1/2 hours with a lid on...stir occassionally. Then strain the cannabis leaf, water, oil mixture through a metal sieve into a smaller stainless steel pot (squeeze out as much oil from the leaves as possible)....Put the saucepan into the freezer for 4 hours or until the water is frozen,,, and then the hemp oil can be scraped off the top with a rubber spatula ....Place oil in a sealed glass container in a regular fridge for storage. 1/2 to 3/4 tsp ....morning, afternoon, bedtime.....
If more is used the experience will go from a general feeling of emotional balance...to one of being 'high'. I have assumed that the emotional balance 'state' is what the patient is seeking for healing purposes. Because the client will become very 'stoned' if 1 tsp or more is used at a time, there seems to be no doubt in my mind that the amount of THC within the leaf oil medicine is enough to bestow health-giving benefits in the long run.

PS
The cost to making the 1 3/4 cups of leaf oil medicine was equal to half a liter bottle of olive oil. About 4 dollars where I'm from. The coconut oil/cannabis oil medicine would cost about 20 to 35 dollars, depending on the quality of the coconut oil.

I am not qualified as a scientist....however, my self and my 83 year old mother are presently being 'guinea pigs'....and in a few months shall attest to the benefits we have found. So far after two weeks, my herpes cold sores have remained subdued during the most difficult period of changes I have ever been through. My mother is simply at peace.
In the past we have treated successfully my mother's diabetis with organic diet of poultry, fish, pork, vegetables, rice and sweet potatoes...her preferred drinking fluid being water.

We have also cured her ulcer by drinking organic aloe vera juice and chamomile tea for ten days along with her regular diet as above.

Before knowing about the hemp oil medicine we treated her large pancreatic cysts with a tea made from about 6 tumour reducing herbs that I ground up. She drank daily about a pot of tea....for about 6 weeks....and her pancreas never again has bothered her.

We practice the exploration of alternate herbal cures for common ailments.

I have made a form of oil out of leaf trim that I brushed on to my friend's skin cancer and it helped a lot. He sometimes has to have them burned off and he is in pain all the time. I could not treat all of them(ran out of oil) but on the ones we treated, he said it fell off in the shower and the skin was healthy new skin under, rather than the usual bloody mess he is used to. There is something to this, we just have to get the governments of all countries to get their act together! Free Marc

I was just watching a video from the link 'cancerisafungus.com' where Dr. Simoncini also used iodine tincture to treat skin cancers successfully.

We all know that there are many cancer treatments out there besides the cut & burn methods and chemo.The doctors do not want to use them because cured patients do not spend money on cures they do not need. Doctors do not get paid well for just checking up on healthy patients.

The fact that one of the best cures is a plant that has been demonized due to racism and crazy stories of first violence and then during the coldwar years the opposite was the reason, this plant made people too passive. From that alone, you can see that what has been said about this plant is completely wrong. That plant is cannabis, Mankind's longest plant friend and suggested as the first crop man ever sown. It makes sense. It makes dollars and cents to big pharma and the alcohol industy to keep this plant in the dark. Tobacco does not want the competition. Those are 3 huge lobby groups with bottomless pockets to fight cannabis. The peoples time is comeing due to the fact that information is now freely given over the internet and there is no hope of putting the genie back in the bottle. When a person learns they have cancer and they find out that the government has known of a cure for decades but refused to do anything about it, they then see their government as an enemy(why would your own government want to kill you or keep you sick?The answer is money!) and an enemy is not to be trusted. The laws the enemy come up with are also not to be trusted. Free the weed and Marc Emery.

You are preaching to the choir....ha!

My awakening to the corruption of our government system occurred just before 9/11, while watching a documentary by a former CIA agent who exposed the sneaky deals, weapons-for-drugs trade, international soldiers being trained in terrorist techniques in the School of The Americas in Georgia, USA, the coup de tats sponsored by the CIA, and the assassinations sponsored by the CIA.

I guess when the system begins not working for us, the general population, then it is time for a big change. For all time, the power behind government has been with the wealthy bankers and those who profit off of exploiting the world's general population. Today, as in the past, it has been the love of money and power...not the money itself...that pushes our leaders into their selfish, criminal and destructive actions.

Now today we have a 'war on drugs' which in truth is actually 'a war for supremacy in the weapons-for-drugs trade'. Where cash strapped nations who wish weapons(in their own drive for power and control) will trade their cocaine and opium/heroin for American, European or Russian made weapons. The drugs are then brought back to say America and sold to the public to recoup the cash. As a result, homegrown medicinal herbs such as cannabis are a detriment to this drugs-for-weapons trade industry.

Then we have the Pharmaceutical industry which, as you alluded to, profits off of sickness....not health.

We live in a plutocracy, a rule of the wealthy, not a democracy. The Republic is manipulated from the top down by those who hold the most wealth and thus weild the most power. In my eyes, that would be the international banking cabal, the Federal Reserve cabal....and down the list would come those who also profit off of war....the weapons/industrial/congressional complex....and then those who profit off of sickness...the international Pharmaceutical industry....and those who profit off of controlling the world's food supply such as Monsanto with their genetically modified seeds bound to their particuliar fertilizers.

This information is probably well known to those who read a variety of fiction and non-fiction material. The pieces just fall into place. One saint I met, while visiting India years ago, boiled it down to 'selfishness'. Selfishness closes the heart and acts as a basis for continued destructive behaviors.

So the challenge is to live a life where selfishness is forsaken, and instead, compassion, generosity, and good-will is expressed. These newer behaviors maintain an open heart...and that is the key to contentedness.

Contentedness is what the simple farmers, fisherman, monks and nuns of these developing nations experience....because of their attitude. In our Western culture, where selfishness is the norm, we attempt to discover peace and contendedness not by changing our attitudes...but instead by getting 'high'. Is it working? That is the question isn't it?

please try to use grain alcohol ie; everclear, graves as this lessens the contaminants left in the oil. think food quality when making cannabis goodies or med's. jim burke

Can I not use an entire fresh cut plant? Or does it have to be dried? If so can I fast drie it. Meaning 2-3 day hanging with a fan on. Or does it need to be cured? The reason I ask is I use it to cure my ADHD. I've recently had a severe cough and haven't smoked for a week or two. I just started a new job and would like to be able to "stay normal". I have 9 plants nearing the end and would like to use one to make oil to hold me over untill the rest are finished. So I can start medicating again. It's no fun not being able to eat or sleep right. Thanks guys. I think I'm going the butane rout and my plant is around 1-1.5 ounces. This is a guess since this is my first Grow.

using butane is your choice. i would look up thread on ultimate green dragon.its clean and works. i dry and use buds never used green(wet)weed before.for medication try to stay with food grade.this forum has this info.i also pretreat weed by grinding to powder and heating at 325 for 4min stir 4min then cool.if pot smells really strong your over cooking.ovens differ, try with small batches to get it right.took me 2 try,.s. so read up .cook and enjoy
best wishes jim b

So I didn't have any everclear around here. I used completly fresh buds Cut up with acetone in a rice cooker. Even after 20 min of soaking and being smashed with a wooden spoon there were still trics all over it. So I put the mix with the plant into the rice cooker for 20 min or so and boiled it. Finaly I strained it and for the second rinse I put it in a jar and shook the piss out of it 5-10 times over 15 min. When I boiled this down I could see trics on the bottom still undesolved. When it was all oil and no movement left I put it in the garage with it cracked open. I left for work and when I came back it was all resin. Meaning it looks and feels like nasty resin. Or just like some bubble hash. It came out of the bowl very easily and is managable. It gets me realy stoned but I hate that it looks like resin. I was going for oil! Not a ball of black stuff. Did I realy do that much different? Could I possibly have found a new method for hash making? I realy just wanted oil!! ?????

You guys should also check out Shona Banda's method of using a glass dome vapouriser.

She cured her terminal Crohn's disease using this method.

It takes about an hour a time to make about a gram, but it's an ideal method for people who can't grow and can only afford small amounts of hemp at a time. No tricky extraction method involved either.

YouTube - Meet Shona Banda - Author of "LIVE FREE OR DIE"

Need expert advice,
Co-op member 4th stage lung cancer already started treatment a month ago;
I have butane extract medicine been purging over two months, no remnants of butane.
Please advice me on the dose.....

for myself i smoked in a waterpipe about 5 grams of highgrade dailyand ate edibles to sleep.i also used about one oz of tinture(non activated)made from leeching only. i was late 3rd.stage lung and bone.i'm not a fan of butane extraction.the biggest thing is attitude never give up. do everything the dr.s say plus more.even after surgery i continued with the cannabis.keep up the fight for your life and goodluck. p.s. in most states wax and hash are illegal.. jim b carebycannabis p.s. peppermint will also help with appetite.

Back
Top Bottom