Cancer Cured With Cannabis Oil

I'm asking right now. ;)

Can you please share these stories with us?

What method did you use to make the medicine, what stage of which Cancer were each patient at when treating and how long did it take with what type of dosage?
:Namaste:

it is free for the asking to anyone and if anyone needs it i give it to them no charge but donations to cover expenses are welcome

If I can please I will pipe in...it has to be the essential oil concentrate (Rick Simpsons method). The 2 biggest issues is what strain the patient needs & the application method, the latter being the biggest concern (especially for those who do not or cannot be euphoric). Unfortunately for those who have to test their health decision might have to come down to a career change.

My best friend with Parkinsons need Indica, absolutely pure Indica (no sativa) and the same for cancer and other problems where sleep is required to accelerate the healing process. However if said patient needs to maintain their lifestyle then they need a blend tailored (90/10 Indica being dominate). Depression, ADD, as an example it would be Sativa but may need a tad of Indica to tone down the up of the Sativa.

This is the most IMPORTANT of all...application. This is were the G men don't want to get out...Smoke and ingest all you want, the medical miracle lies in the application. Think the G men let Miracle Cure 2 vid out to spread the word...its all about smoking or ingesting.
Keep the euphoric part going so it will take YEARS for the correct way. Rick Simpsons vid "Run from the Cure" is a prime example. Their eating it...right...NO! They are applying it to their gum which goes right into the blood stream. Whats the diff? Night and Day. One is euphoric and the other is completely opposite. Taken correctly on Sativa there is not a chore list to big to complete, while the med is working wonders on the inside. Indica...purist sleep EVER with no euphoric.

Over the last year 1/2 for me (little over a year for the Wife) we stumbled over the correct application...yes, we did it the Rick Simpson way, but that way at the start was WAY to euphoria, simply because we were not applying properly. How could someone consume a gram to 2 a day without becoming ephoric? After all...its a concentrate that on the norm runs around 60%THC, 4%CBD and maybe 1% CBN (1 1/2% relieves pain for 3-5 hrs) so if you ingest it as an edible your going to mars and back. Unfortunately we scared some patients away...and rightfully so. Through experiments the Wife and I tried we estimated we WASTED at least 90% of the essential oil. The correct method none what so ever. How did Rick Simpson patients escape such an euphoric high? The oil is so powerful even a trace on the gums would control the euphoric part at least most of it. The correct way...none what so ever and a gram can last way longer.

Correct procedure...about the size of a fleas head (lol) on the index finger, then take a butter knife and gently spread into a thin line (a cuticle pusher, one end square and one end rounded is the perfect tool). Then take your finger and place on your bottom gum and while pressing firmly hold for about 5-7 seconds before moving your finger...it STICKS to your gum. Then do the same thing right next to the one you did until when you pull your finger out its all gone but a light film (warm your finger up with a quick blast from the hair dryer and apply to a mold, zit, scare what have you. Applying this way will not waste any, will not drain down and become euphoric....period.

Feel like I'm writing a book...lol. Its very important to get the correct strains and although most think of the Essential Oil as a lifesaver for major illness preventive maintenance is the KEY...even after you have killed cancer, lung disease, the list goes on. Anyone who has watched 'Run from the Cure" probably thought...REALLY...no need to go to the Dr. except for a broken leg, etc. The Wife and I are here to testify...its all TRUE and so much more.

So...you take topshelf...no shake and leaves...all bud and as much stems out as possible and make the oil the Rick Simpson method, its EXPENSIVE even growing yourself. This new application method will not only get your moneys worth...but, no more colds, flues, no pain (those are the noticeables) all the time healing and rejuvenating all the vital organs.

Side effects: Loss of appetite and maybe not feeling as good as the day before...Eat 5 times a day and stay HYDRATED ! Little breakfast, light snack in between, then lunch, banana or apple (whatever your diet is) between lunch and dinner...then a snack an hour before bed. THAT is ALL...very easy. So that is why the Gentlemans OP maybe hasn't responded. The TRUE essential oil is it! Not the wax, shattered glass and tinctures (which have their own medical values) and other things the dispensaries carry. The money is still for the masses who enjoy the euphoric high and not the medical side. It is complete oppiste.

If I owned a Drug Store, there would only be one prescription for EVERY thing. Oh gee...besides surgeons and their staff what would happen to the TRILLION DOLLAR special interest money running our country? DO NOT MESS WITH THE QUAN ...this is why its not on the shelves and why the G's don't want it to be. Nuff said.

If any one has questions I haven't answered pipe in and I will do my best.

ps...Harlequin for day time (75%sativa 25% Indica) chocked full of CBD's
Pure Indica for nighttime (Master Kush is a great example) and you have the best that each strain has to offer and not only will defeat the major illnesses but gives you the best HEALTH EVER !

Sorry 420...with the newest method of application I would believe the healing process would be much shorter that 60-90 days and also if they had chemo it could take twice as long. I just don't have the stats in yet on how long because I just don't know yet. I am treating friends who have Aids, Emphysema, , melatonin cancer (one is a horse), Terests (and although much improved on the biggies its only been a couple of weeks (not my fault, just getting them off the fence our society has set in place). But sleeping disorders, chronic pain, gingivitis, migraines, colds, flus, viruses etc., it has an immediate effect. I'm still waiting for results. A fireman who has melatonin cancer healed a hole in his ear in 2 wks but he told me it was just skin cancer, which it isn't it starts from the inside...and he doesn't fully believe in it to replace his chemo pills. So he doesn't use it properly....but slowly coming around because he knows its working.

G/B and cheers to good health !

i use the rick simpson method to make the oil, leaves ,stems, bud ,shake anything you have. soak in alcohol. strain then boil alcohol off in a slow cooker, LOW heat. the 90 % rubbing alcohol works fine anything less than 90 % will take a lot longer to get rid of the water.
Application, take a small piece of bread put 2 drops about the size of a rice grain on it roll the bread up to form a pill take twice a day.. after they learn their tolerance or comfort level up the dose to 4 drops twice a day.

From what I have learned, Cancer thrives on sugar so it would be wise to make sure the bread has no sugar, high fructose corn syrup and/or cane syrup. This way you can beat it even faster.

i use the rick simpson method to make the oil, leaves ,stems, bud ,shake anything you have. soak in alcohol. strain then boil alcohol off in a slow cooker, LOW heat. the 90 % rubbing alcohol works fine anything less than 90 % will take a lot longer to get rid of the water.
Application, take a small piece of bread put 2 drops about the size of a rice grain on it roll the bread up to form a pill take twice a day.. after they learn their tolerance or comfort level up the dose to 4 drops twice a day.

What stage of which Cancer were each patient at when treating and how long did it take with what type of dosage?

I did see noticeable improvement in my wife's health wile using our homemade Simpson Oil. it was a mix of both types. She took a toothpick dab daily for Graves Disease and some unknown infection on her ankle on which she topically applied the oil. Unfortunately we ran out. Shortly thereafter she somehow contracted pneumonia and ended up getting even worse from the from the antibiotics. She spent several weeks in the hospital where they eventually removed the thyroid too. Needless to say she plans on resuming the oil therapy as soon as she can get away from the doctors.

Mr. Simpson only uses Buds...If watching 'Run from the Cure' the vid was edited so it could be shown. Mr. Simpson states this on his Phoenix Tears blog. Only reason I'm mentioning this is the facts get distorted and over time puts everything back the way the G wants it. Same with the Miracle Cure 1 & 2. Every thing in Mr. Simpsons vid & Miracle Cure series that mention 'it may cure, or 'what if' are all 'IT DOES' including Mr. Simpsons statement 'Show me what it doesn't Cure'. Also the 'tack on the gum' has you clear headed and works completely opposite of digesting the essential oil. I've ingested (stomach) my concentrate as haa my Wife and was Euphoric for a 1 1/2 days. Also Isopropyl Alcohol 99.8% is the best as it evaporates quicker and being non-polar you have to quick rinse to avoid pulling out chlorophyll and sugars which btw doesn't effect the potency but taste much better.

Not competing on what works best..just want the facts to be proper, and with the correct method you only have to use a miniscule dab which makes it much more affordable...last much longer.

Regardless, keep up your good deeds .... GREAT JOB!

I have stage 4 colon cancer, metasisized to liver. I have been given 2 to 5 years. I recently started growing to make theRick Simpson oil.
However, I am heating it over lowest heat to dissolve solvent, but it just leaves a green residue film on bottom & no "oil".
Can someone explain how to do this without a rice cooker?

as for the sugar in the bread i have no idea the only thing i know is that after taking the oil as directed they end up cancer free in 2-3 months. The last one i gave the oil to was at the point where the only thing left from her doctor was a complete mastectomy. she chose to try the oil first. after 3 weeks the tumors were reduced by 68% at her next check up they were so small they were going to use laser surgery, when she went in so they could take a cat scan to use to target the lasers they could not fins any tumors and her blood work was normal and they said she was cancer free.

cajuncelt-your cooking it too long the green film is what is left if you cook the oil off (just my guess) my oil looks black until you spread it on something then you see it is actually green.

cajuncelt
It seems to me you didn't get it hot enough to boil off and took to long and pulled out all the chlorophyll (green color). That is the benefit using a rice cooker...it kicks down to low when it gets to hot...a modification has to be made by taking the base unit off and pushing the 'tip over kill switch' all the way down and bending the side prongs to keep it down so it doesn't keep lifting up the cooking bowl. Another great product for cooking chems off properly is something like the New Wave counter top cooking device. You can use it to get to the optimum temperature for the chem (iso 99.9 I believe is 165d. Then after the oil is cooked down, transferred to a metal measuring cup for its final cure cook-down you can use the same Nu-Wave to 115d and wait till the oil stops moving...transfer to an oral syringe (do not use the gram size as when the oil becomes cold its like the heaviest grease one could imagine...which by the way is easily warmed up with a hair dryer for application. Like everything one must have practice to perfect. This is why ISO needs a quick rinse. The finished product should look black and when spread out should have an amber color. Its ONLY a taste thing though and does not effect potency. The concentrate will take care of your Ills and your on the correct path. Watch Simpsons vid serveral times on his Phoenixtears website. Also make sure its done outside in a well ventilated area. GB

Thanks for the replies.
I'll keep trying, but it's getting expensive & lengthy. If I grow my own, I'd wait months for enough ingredients & have wasted the time/money.
I just need to get the temps right I guess.

:ciao: Cajuncelt,

You should check out Mcloadies thread, He is looking at making oil for his patients.

KJC posted 8 videos there, all explaining the Rick Simpson method.

Here is the link...McLoadie's Third Grow Journal

cajuncelt,
I completely understand the frustration. Unfortunately I cannot send you a PM. I was fortunate enough to have to have the right people get me started that was interested in health and not money. I also am on a shoestring budget, now anyway. The Wife and I are so passionate about the oil we took our life savings (which dwindled thanks to the economy) and put it all into growing our medical hemp. I would certainly help all I can. A decent top shelf cost 300.00-350.00 @ a dispensary (at least in So. Cal) and if its a pure Indica such as Master Kush (lots of trichomes which produces excellent concentrate) and your not stuck with lower buds it should produce 3 grams. If taken properly it would put you on the road and extend your time to properly learn the techniques. You have to have hands on experience to learn with the basic knowledge of the vids. I really get your concerns...I live them (budget). I truly wish I had enough to go around for everyone. But I will help as much as I can Bro. Lets get you cured (cheaper than start up to grow) ... then you have plenty of time to get everything going properly, and even though it will cure your immidiate issue, a PM will get you completly healthy and maintain it. Rushing creates problems and if your crop fails... . Don't know where you live. That would be a start. Just cannot see peeps in pain & suffering. T/C

Thanks for the replies.
I'll keep trying, but it's getting expensive & lengthy. If I grow my own, I'd wait months for enough ingredients & have wasted the time/money.
I just need to get the temps right I guess.

OK, it's pretty simple.

Definitely grow your own if possible.
Go to Walmart or Family Dollar and get the $20 rice cooker.
Go to the feed store and get some 99% isopropyl or the liquor store for Everclear\grain alcohol if available.
Get some cheese cloth
I prefer to use only good bud, 2-3oz i prefer to break it up and freeze it for a few hours first.
if your Italian, get the big sauce pan. If not get a clean 5 gal bucket. (also grab the wooden spoon)
place the frozen bud in the bucket, cover with the booze and agitate gently for 2-3 minutes.
Strain thru cheese cloth and repeat with fresh booze.
Now, this is the dangerous and time consuming part, I prefer to do this outside with a fan blowing
pour the liquid in the rice cooker and keep cooking it off. (this will take a few hours, hope u saved some booze)
add a few drops of water at the end when most of the alcohol has cooked off.
Transfer to a metal cup and put it on a coffee cup warmer for several hours
That is it. The gooey brown shit is the oil. Enjoy.
I suck it into a syringe while it's hot and liquid.
Key notes: strain good. I fold up a lot of cloth and avoid any contaminants. (squeeze the hell out of it)
Do I have to tell you about alcohol/booze & fire/electricity If I do, DO NOT DO THIS!

Lastly, Thank you Rick Simpson!

p.s. do not stick you finger in it, take a big glob and eat it. At least not to often.

Hi everyone. I have a question about want strain to use. I have a fair amount of high CBD Harlequin and Afghani Bullrider and was wondering if this would be a good combo for making into oil for colon cancer. I'm thinking about making suppositories for use and having her also ingest as much as she can building up as time goes on. She is in the fourth stage and the doctors have written her off.

Thanks to all for your help. Most thread topics, including grow journals, are full of thought & passion. This topic is helping me not walk into the light.
Needless to say, thank you.

If I can please I will pipe in...it has to be the essential oil concentrate (Rick Simpsons method). The 2 biggest issues is what strain the patient needs & the application method, the latter being the biggest concern (especially for those who do not or cannot be euphoric). Unfortunately for those who have to test their health decision might have to come down to a career change.

My best friend with Parkinsons need Indica, absolutely pure Indica (no sativa) and the same for cancer and other problems where sleep is required to accelerate the healing process. However if said patient needs to maintain their lifestyle then they need a blend tailored (90/10 Indica being dominate). Depression, ADD, as an example it would be Sativa but may need a tad of Indica to tone down the up of the Sativa.

This is the most IMPORTANT of all...application. This is were the G men don't want to get out...Smoke and ingest all you want, the medical miracle lies in the application. Think the G men let Miracle Cure 2 vid out to spread the word...its all about smoking or ingesting.
Keep the euphoric part going so it will take YEARS for the correct way. Rick Simpsons vid "Run from the Cure" is a prime example. Their eating it...right...NO! They are applying it to their gum which goes right into the blood stream. Whats the diff? Night and Day. One is euphoric and the other is completely opposite. Taken correctly on Sativa there is not a chore list to big to complete, while the med is working wonders on the inside. Indica...purist sleep EVER with no euphoric.

Over the last year 1/2 for me (little over a year for the Wife) we stumbled over the correct application...yes, we did it the Rick Simpson way, but that way at the start was WAY to euphoria, simply because we were not applying properly. How could someone consume a gram to 2 a day without becoming ephoric? After all...its a concentrate that on the norm runs around 60%THC, 4%CBD and maybe 1% CBN (1 1/2% relieves pain for 3-5 hrs) so if you ingest it as an edible your going to mars and back. Unfortunately we scared some patients away...and rightfully so. Through experiments the Wife and I tried we estimated we WASTED at least 90% of the essential oil. The correct method none what so ever. How did Rick Simpson patients escape such an euphoric high? The oil is so powerful even a trace on the gums would control the euphoric part at least most of it. The correct way...none what so ever and a gram can last way longer.

Correct procedure...about the size of a fleas head (lol) on the index finger, then take a butter knife and gently spread into a thin line (a cuticle pusher, one end square and one end rounded is the perfect tool). Then take your finger and place on your bottom gum and while pressing firmly hold for about 5-7 seconds before moving your finger...it STICKS to your gum. Then do the same thing right next to the one you did until when you pull your finger out its all gone but a light film (warm your finger up with a quick blast from the hair dryer and apply to a mold, zit, scare what have you. Applying this way will not waste any, will not drain down and become euphoric....period.

Feel like I'm writing a book...lol. Its very important to get the correct strains and although most think of the Essential Oil as a lifesaver for major illness preventive maintenance is the KEY...even after you have killed cancer, lung disease, the list goes on. Anyone who has watched 'Run from the Cure" probably thought...REALLY...no need to go to the Dr. except for a broken leg, etc. The Wife and I are here to testify...its all TRUE and so much more.

So...you take topshelf...no shake and leaves...all bud and as much stems out as possible and make the oil the Rick Simpson method, its EXPENSIVE even growing yourself. This new application method will not only get your moneys worth...but, no more colds, flues, no pain (those are the noticeables) all the time healing and rejuvenating all the vital organs.

Side effects: Loss of appetite and maybe not feeling as good as the day before...Eat 5 times a day and stay HYDRATED ! Little breakfast, light snack in between, then lunch, banana or apple (whatever your diet is) between lunch and dinner...then a snack an hour before bed. THAT is ALL...very easy. So that is why the Gentlemans OP maybe hasn't responded. The TRUE essential oil is it! Not the wax, shattered glass and tinctures (which have their own medical values) and other things the dispensaries carry. The money is still for the masses who enjoy the euphoric high and not the medical side. It is complete oppiste.

If I owned a Drug Store, there would only be one prescription for EVERY thing. Oh gee...besides surgeons and their staff what would happen to the TRILLION DOLLAR special interest money running our country? DO NOT MESS WITH THE QUAN ...this is why its not on the shelves and why the G's don't want it to be. Nuff said.

If any one has questions I haven't answered pipe in and I will do my best.

ps...Harlequin for day time (75%sativa 25% Indica) chocked full of CBD's
Pure Indica for nighttime (Master Kush is a great example) and you have the best that each strain has to offer and not only will defeat the major illnesses but gives you the best HEALTH EVER !

Sorry 420...with the newest method of application I would believe the healing process would be much shorter that 60-90 days and also if they had chemo it could take twice as long. I just don't have the stats in yet on how long because I just don't know yet. I am treating friends who have Aids, Emphysema, , melatonin cancer (one is a horse), Terests (and although much improved on the biggies its only been a couple of weeks (not my fault, just getting them off the fence our society has set in place). But sleeping disorders, chronic pain, gingivitis, migraines, colds, flus, viruses etc., it has an immediate effect. I'm still waiting for results. A fireman who has melatonin cancer healed a hole in his ear in 2 wks but he told me it was just skin cancer, which it isn't it starts from the inside...and he doesn't fully believe in it to replace his chemo pills. So he doesn't use it properly....but slowly coming around because he knows its working.

G/B and cheers to good health !

This is the type of information I am looking for. I have been diagnosed with stage 4 cancer and have gone through a series of chemo treatments. shrank back most of my tumors but the one in my liver remains adamant. I have been lucky enough to be taken in by the VA for my treatments and I have a good Oncologist. The numbers say I have a 4% chance of survival in the next two years. Myself, I am not going without making it worthwhile. I spoke with my oncologist and have tried to speak with Rick Simpson about me taking this medication plan in a controlled and documented way with full discloser to all "the-powers-that-be". I want to prove this works or not with a good scientific bases for this test. Please, read my message to Mr. Simpson and provide me the information I am requesting. I do not have finances to do this but I do have the drive. help me if you can...

good morning,

I am a patient with stage 4 colorectal cancer trying to do some research into your claims. I would be interested in statistical information you may have on people you have helped with your oils. I also have some other questions regarding your dosage etc... I don't know if I can, but Id like to try and repeat your course of medication on myself while being monitored in order to present an argument to the authorities and get some current results to people in order to save lives now instead of waiting for the authorities to move beyond the stigma associated with this narcotic.

From what I've found in sanctioned research, the oil is basically divided into two parts; the part that attaches to nerves (gets you high, pain management, etc...) and Cannabinoids that attaches to cancer cells preventing growth and killing cells. The sanctioned testing I've ran across has been on lab rats using of the latter part of the oil and appear to be in smaller dosages than your claim and for an unknown time period. What I want from you is some more statistical information that can be used to develop a more refined result for more authoritive people to look at and judge for themselves.

If this does do as you claim then I don't want to take it and become another voice to be saying "yea, pot's cool man" because that wont do anything. If it doesn't work then your claims need to be shut down and marked as another myth while you and your connections to this claim are stigmatized and made to answer for your lies and frauds perpetrated against people who are desperately searching for answers for their survival. (nothing personal).

SO, with that being said my first set of questions are as follows:

1) Regarding testimonials, I'd be interested in the cancer type, stage, weight, dosage, and duration of treatment for as many people as you can. Also, if they remained on radiation and or chemo treatments during this period. Names of these people should be retained by you for verification if the doctors, chemists, or others if they feel the need for further discussions regarding the positive results of my test.

2) The oil, I'd like to capture the composition of this oil a bit better. Specifically I'm interested in the level of cannabidiol in your oil. I have difficult in understanding your description of plant type. You should be pleased that medical testing agrees with some of your claims that an "indica strain" of plant should be used. however, I am unclear if you are stating the idea is to get a greater yield or a purer oil. Please provide some further description on what you are basing the oil purity/content, so that I may have some insight on how to judge the cannabidiol levels you are using, and if I can create them.

I thank you for your time on this. Please understand I do not wish to disprove your claims. My desire is that they save my life and provide you a semi-sane and adamant supporter to get this treatment out to others in a legal and acceptable method. I trust and respect my Doctors and the Law. I am lucky enough to be in a country that allows us to question ourselves and I hope to capitalize on that belief and my own right to my body to serve my country one more time and pay back what they have given me.

Back
Top Bottom