Stage 4 Lung Cancer

zippo542

I was diagnosed with stage 4 lung cancer four weeks ago but decided not to start the chemo program the oncologist recommended for obvious reasons. After spending a lot of time doing research during the last few weeks, I came to the conclusion the only way I have a chance of beating this disease is to start using RS Oil as soon as possible. I guess this forum sees the same desperate question over and over but I would like to know if anyone could tell me where I can get 65g of RSO from. I read most of the cancer related posts on this form and know it is recommended that you extract your own but I am not really in a position to acquire the right stain of the plant and make my own oil. I would therefore be very grateful to anyone that can point me in the right direction.

Hi zippo,

Love your attitude. In Ca. seek and you shall find. Trust me, if you want it bad enough it is easily found (high grade). Seek out growers, so where do they frequent?

If you haven't done so, you may be interested in dosing the concentrate correctly. How To Make Concentrated Cannabis Oil while putting together a game plan.

Best of luck!

I was diagnosed with stage 4 lung cancer four weeks ago but decided not to start the chemo program the oncologist recommended for obvious reasons. After spending a lot of time doing research during the last few weeks, I came to the conclusion the only way I have a chance of beating this disease is to start using RS Oil as soon as possible. I guess this forum sees the same desperate question over and over but I would like to know if anyone could tell me where I can get 65g of RSO from. I read most of the cancer related posts on this form and know it is recommended that you extract your own but I am not really in a position to acquire the right stain of the plant and make my own oil. I would therefore be very grateful to anyone that can point me in the right direction.

Thanks guys and apologies for sounding so naïve but this is all new to me. Moto, I read all the material you have on extracting your own oil as well as the piece you wrote on tacking - very informative indeed. Seems I will be heading to for the east coast to CA soon.

No need to apologize. We're here to help whoever we can any way we can. I hope the best for your situation, and a speedy recovery. If you have any questions, feel free to ask. The only stupid question is the one you don't ask

Hi Zippo,

I am really sorry to hear your news, but you have come to the right place. There are many people here who can offer outstanding information.
You can get Rick Simpson Oil in CA, CO, WA, medical states. In my opinion you should find a local grower, and have them make it for you. Some dispensaries have very weak oil, and some have better. Once you know what goes into making it, if you don't have the time, I would hire someone to do it for you so you know exactly what is in it.
Check out our forums, you'll find people from everywhere wanting to help.
Here is one place in CA. Menu Medical Marijuana San Jose
If you are closer to CO, let me know and I will get some local information for you. I have an excellent doctor who could lead you in the right direction.
Good luck, and the best of karma to you!:circle-of-love:

i have barretts ( cancer ) in espho-lung- and stomach) they found few cells in each area. i took hemp oil that a friend made from growing plants for 3 months under the tonged. i was told 5 years if not removed i was dead. that was 9 years ago.
get it and start smoking. it will help your lungs to fight off the cancer. if its not to late. im not sure what stage i had because we catch it after one year of bs doctor crap. but now i grow my own smoke and make hemp oil.
CBDs kills cancer cells it attacks the micro-condri in cells and kills them dead. leaving new cells to form.
there is a doctor in Israel that proven it and did 30 years of studies on it. they new it was cure for cancer in 1973 but didn't know how to tax it so they made it illegal. now to many people are taking their lives in there own hands. what they going to do put you in jail for saving your own life.
that go well in court. and fox news will love it.

Zippo, welcome to the forums!

First and foremost, realize that Stage 4 in the medical/pharmaceutical world is completely different from Stage 4 in the Cannabis world.

I also agree with Peyton, there's no need to apologize for asking for help. We were all once beginners learning about all of this, so we won't fault anyone for asking questions.

As for now, living on the east coast, I would personally suggest trying to get your hands on a little Cannabis now, even if it's only an ounce or so to make a small batch of oil to get you started while you prepare for the move. I'd suggest seeking help from someone who isn't just growing to sell "weed". You'll want to find folks who know what strain they have, and can tell you the THC and CBD content of it.

And Colorado would be a closer move than California as well. Just something else to consider.

This is the only video and correct info that is out on the net that has not been edited so it could be shown. It confirms every thing I have experienced using cannabis concentrated oil for two years. Pay attention to THC completely killing cancer cells. CBD's while in their own right have great healing properties (shrinking tumors by eliminating inflammation). I personally have verified this on a couple of spots I had skin cancer. Tried pure Harlequin strain and while it took some redness away along with no irritation after 2 applications I removed the band aid and waited two weeks. Then applied some OG Bullrider (tested at 27% THC and 0%CBD) doing two treatments same as the CBD application. First I noticed much more redness around the skin cancer area. Also after week one it appeared more like a zit and more defined. After the second week it was completely gone except a little scab left that fell off in a couple of days. Another honorable mention is Rick Simpson always mention 20%+ to cure cancer and to my knowledge has the most experience of anyone treating cancer.
Also pay attention to the statement that it has been known using concentrated oil with no euphoric. Smoking MJ has little or no medical value. Not to mention I have personally witnessed people who have treated themselves fighting cancer (stage 1V) using only high THC strains.

While many people want to help others, incorrect information can send people with serious illnesses the wrong direction. Also keep in mind cancer that is being treated through the medical system in place and sent home because chemo/late stage radiation failed does not mean that people with late stage cancer are doomed. I also have witnessed miraculously turn arounds in a couple of days. Even if it is to late it allows the patient to pass in a humane way (THC & CBD blend). Please consider this when spreading awareness for those who are have life threatening illnesses.

} Cannabis Facts besides the vedio please pay attention what is written. TY

Motoco

I spoke to a dispensary in CA that says the oil they sell is lab tested to ensure the right strength but they charge is 7K for 60g - is this realistic?

You're basically paying for the 1lb/500g of Cannabis it took to make the oil, you're paying for someone to go through the entire extraction process for you, you're paying for a lab to test the quality and strength of the oil and/or Cannabis, and you will more than likely receive patient consultation and instructions on exactly how to use the oil, and I'm sure that would include the ability to call or come in for an office visit for any questions or concerns you would have while going through the treatment.

And compared to the cost of chemo, it's a lot cheaper, especially if you don't have insurance. But even with insurance, all the copays add up fast.

Antics is spot on. High grade, tested results, is well worth the 7 grand. Don't know about the instructions, but you have them. If its food grade solvent and is cannabis concentrated oil/hash oil/honey oil/RSO and all the stats check out, IMO it sounds like the real deal. So yes, it sounds realistic. You would have to be the final deciding factor. No way we can guarantee anything in the way of quality. I would recommend a couple of grams of a high cbd strain (have them throw it in as a bonus) if its legit. Did they have any references?

I have a question about tacking the oil vs. ingesting it. Someone at a dispensary told me a few days ago I should be ingesting the oil instead of tacking it since tacking will work well on the tumor I have in my lung but ingesting it works better for liver tumors. Since I have a tumor in both places, I will be better off ingesting the oil instead of tacking it. Does anybody know if this is recommendation is correct - I was hoping to do the tacking method motoco described in his post since I cannot really afford to be on a daily high for 2 months

Hi zippo542,

99.9% of people only knows about ingesting. Doesn't matter were the location of the cancer (except skin cancer). Tacking method works on ALL cancers (except for bone marrow cancer). Problem solved zippo542. No offense to the dispensary person but if they knew how the 'gum' method worked they wouldn't of brought up digesting. I'll explain this Brother so you will have a better understanding. When you tack on the gum only a small amount of the oil actually tacks on the gum. By doing this it enters your bloodstream via blood vessels in your gums. The proximity of the gum is closet to the brain and the CB1 receptors. By the concentrate getting to your CB1 receptors first controls/repairs/heals/distributes were the oil needs to go with no euphoria. The gums only hold so much concentrate (a small film of oil) and most of the rest drains down to your stomach (digest). My tacking instructions are to make sure people take the concentrate the correct way with no euphoria (people who love their herb, no worries, just take the oil correctly first, then, carry on). Also a worthy mention. When you digest the oil it does not work the same way or has the same medical values on healing. The ones who really love the digesting method is the G and the pharmies.

The method you want to do is the correct one for both your issues. Trust me on this one. If you worked your way up to a gram a day digesting the concentrate you would be my new 'Jon Wane'. Just don't like seeing people passing out, hurting themselves or worse. Of course your decision is what matters most, just want to give you some insight about digesting vs tacking. Hope this helps.

I have a question about tacking the oil vs. ingesting it. Someone at a dispensary told me a few days ago I should be ingesting the oil instead of tacking it since tacking will work well on the tumor I have in my lung but ingesting it works better for liver tumors. Since I have a tumor in both places, I will be better off ingesting the oil instead of tacking it. Does anybody know if this is recommendation is correct - I was hoping to do the tacking method motoco described in his post since I cannot really afford to be on a daily high for 2 months

Thanks for the clarification Motoco. I'm about 2 weeks away from trying the oil the first time and I am sure I'll have to ask few more questions to make sure I am doing it right, but for now I only have one question - you said only a small amount stick to the gum and the rest is swallowed. Is it the small amount that gets absorbed through the gums that prevents the stuff going to the stomach from giving you euphoria?

They seem to be well known on the bay area and I have seen quite a few references to them on MM magazine sites and the owner as also been on a few talk cannabis talk shows in the bay area. I'm heading in that direction next week, will see what they look like when I get there. In the interim, all I can say is thanks to everyone replying to my posts - your efforts and advice is really appreciated.

Back
Top Bottom