Stage 4 Metastasized Cervical Cancer: Need Help!

Ajjay

Hello Everyone ,

My mother age 43 a year back got diagnosed with a recurrence of Cervical Cancer which in the bladder now.
I will start with the treatments which shes undergone.

In 2011 She was diagnosed with Cervical cancer stage 3c , She underwent 25 Sessions of radiation 3 Brachytherapies and 6 Low dose chemotherapy. She was completely cured of the disease but with alot of side effects.But she somehow managed to get her health back up.

In June 2013 went to the oncologist with a complain of bleeding from the vagina , He ignored it saying that it is Radiation proctitis ( The horrible thing which seems to be the side effects of previously taken treatment.But she had a feeling something was wrong did a pet scan July 2013 found out there was a recurrence in the bladder.

Next day we got her admitted for a cystoscopy , The docters removed what was there doing a procedure named TURBT. Next day we went to the oncologist he said take chemotherapy and surgery which involves removing the bladder and all the pelvic parts and to live a with a colostomy and urine bag . Mom refused both the treatment options.

So we went looking out for alternatives we found dentritic Cell therapy which was very expensive costed me around Rs.600000 . It didnt work well and the cancer still grew and she developed a vesico vaginal fistula which is now a recto vaginal fistula ( Stool Comes out with urine from the vagina with yellow discharge)

Then i found out about RSO and found a guy who makes it professionally in India ( Haryana ) he charged me alot of money for the oil .We Started treatment with his oil from April 2014 for a month as i Couldnt afford so much , She consumed around 35 Grams of that high grade RSO , But it couldnt control her pain , But the other people who used to consume it had pain relief with the same oil . Why so ? I Dont understand ?

In July we found out there is a guy in Amsterdam who supplies high grade oil and is very trustworthy i ordered 40 grams of the oil i got it delivered to my country without any problem ( DHL) . Started giving it to her fom 15th of July 2014 She has consumed 35 Grams of that oil too.

Shes been ingesting the oil orally and dosnt mind the euphoric feeling , She gets very high from the oil , But only mild to no pain relief shes sleeping most of the time . It hasnt helped with the appetite ? Has lost 5 kgs and is now only 29 kgs . Her hemoglobin dropped to 5.9 15 days ago had to do a blood transfusion of 2 pints of blood .

I cant say the oil isnt right coz i tried it my self the rice grain size drop made me high and crazy hungry.Why isnt oil helping her . I really love her alot and dont wanna lose her as she is the only person i have whoz mine . Pls help me. If you guys want i can upload her reports. Thanks to all in advance !

You need to use it more than one month at a time. The recommendation is 60 days to start curing, and then stay on it. There are threads here about how to make it and how to properly dose somebody. If you need help, just ask and I can point you in the right direction. There are a lot of people much more knowledgeable than I on the subject.

Re: Stage 4 Metastasized Cervical Cancer , Need Help !

Please visit my links for dosing concentrated cannabis oil. Using the tacking method is what you need to do - I don't care if she likes the euphoria, she needs to get the oil to her CB1 receptors and she needs it pronto. Ignore everything you've learned and just follow that thread religiously and ask any questions you may have.

When the oil is consumed- EATEN, the health benefits are lost. Follow budnoobs link. You need to teach her how to take the doses correctly or it's not going to help.

Now if she does enjoy the relaxation and euphoric feelings, there are no problems with her smoking or vaping Cannabis, but for what you want to achieve, she needs to tack it.

For the cancer, she needs a strong THC strain. It needs to be as high THC content as you can find.
For the pain management, high CBD strains will do the trick.

Sativa strains will be great to use during the day, they'll give her a little boost of energy. For nighttime dosing, I suggest an Indica strain, and that will help her sleep well, and very comfortably.

I would look for the Indica first, If possible, a 1:1 THC : CBD ratio. That will her her body get some rest and start to heal while the medicine starts working. After you have her started on that and she starts feeling better, I would suggest a Sativa strain with the same 1:1 ratio for her to use during the daytime. But if money is an issue, you can get by with using only one of them. You just have to make sure the doses are taken correctly, and as often as prescribed in the Dosing tutorial.

If she swallows the oil, it will not work properly.

hey budnoob... I just found out my partner may have cervical cancer.. I tried to follow up on your link as I'm trying to gather as much information as possible but the link is broken. Please reply and help me get informed...

Hi iam in remission from stage 4 ovarian cancer my cancer markers are slowly riseing and would like to now how to contact the man in Amsterdam please. Plum

Does anyone know where would be a good place to find the RSO dosing info for cervical cancer & how best to take it (someone said don't eat it)? The few links posted on here don't work anymore. Thanks!

These guys can help you

Does anyone know where would be a good place to find the RSO dosing info for cervical cancer & how best to take it (someone said don't eat it)? The few links posted on here don't work anymore. Thanks!

This is a good place to start. Cannabis Oil

You just need to have some experienced person next to you. Have you read about Concentrated Oils (CCO) ?
Is it legal where you are? can you buy it?

Concentrated cannabis Oil= CCO. It is done in another way, but helps too.

I have read many posts about people having a hard time finding quality RSO, since Rick himself doesn't sell.

Like i said in my earlier post, it is a bit difficult to help out since we don't know the illness you want to treat. And I can't search for it since I don't know WHERE you are.

If you have researched it yourself, you know what THC/CBD ratio you need? Make sure you know the strain which is good for the condition you want to treat, the ratio, as mentioned above, and what dosage you need to start with and how you administrate it.

:circle-of-love:

:hug: We are all here to help, and don't be afraid to open up. Unfortunately, you can't send PM yet.

Thanks for your reply! I'm in Toronto, ON Canada.

What I have is a Low-grade squamous intraepithelial lesion (LSIL) and they found these precancerous cells (cervix).

I am not sure about the dosage and the ratio needed.

I was able to get Phoenix Tears made by a company called Miss Envy (looks like this 591mg THC Phoenix Tears // by Miss Envy).

I am also wondering about using it internally and whether it's even safe given the level of pesticides or chemicals that could be present.

Thanks!

Concentrated cannabis Oil= CCO. It is done in another way, but helps too.

I have read many posts about people having a hard time finding quality RSO, since Rick himself doesn't sell.

Like i said in my earlier post, it is a bit difficult to help out since we don't know the illness you want to treat. And I can't search for it since I don't know WHERE you are.

If you have researched it yourself, you know what THC/CBD ratio you need? Make sure you know the strain which is good for the condition you want to treat, the ratio, as mentioned above, and what dosage you need to start with and how you administrate it.

:circle-of-love:

:hug: We are all here to help, and don't be afraid to open up. Unfortunately, you can't send PM yet.

I am posting this as my mother was diagnosed of cervical cancer in Jan 2016. Uterus was affected and a few lymph nodes around the uterus were detected cancerous too. They gave her radiation along with not too strong chemo and later performed a total hysterectomy to remove the full reproductive organs along with the cancerous lymph nodes. After 1 year in Jan 2017 cancer has reoccurred and is still confined locally by the vaginal wall.
My mother has swollen legs for almost a month now and a lot of pain in her stomach. Currently taking morphine for pain.
1)Do you think we should start CBD oil?
2)And which one would you suggest?
3)Plz advise on dosage amount
4)whats the best way to take it so it is effective.

I did some research and found these 2 CBD oils.
Products Archive - Hemp4Health CBD Hemp Oil

The second one if from cureyourowncancer
HempHealth Oil — PURE HEMP CBD GOLD OIL 25% /250MG CBD (decarboxylated/ filtered)

Any advise is much appreciated. Anyone with cervical cancer used it before please share your experience.

I am posting this as my mother was diagnosed of cervical cancer in Jan 2016. Uterus was affected and a few lymph nodes around the uterus were detected cancerous too. They gave her radiation along with not too strong chemo and later performed a total hysterectomy to remove the full reproductive organs along with the cancerous lymph nodes. After 1 year in Jan 2017 cancer has reoccurred and is still confined locally by the vaginal wall.
My mother has swollen legs for almost a month now and a lot of pain in her stomach. Currently taking morphine for pain.
1)Do you think we should start CBD oil?
2)And which one would you suggest?
3)Plz advise on dosage amount
4)whats the best way to take it so it is effective.

I did some research and found these 2 CBD oils.
CBD Hemp Oil | Hemp4Health

The second one if from cureyourowncancer
HempHealth™ Oil – PURE HEMP CBD GOLD OIL 25% /250MG CBD (decarboxylated/ filtered)

Any advise is much appreciated. Anyone with cervical cancer used it before please share your experience.

Thanks for your reply! I'm in Toronto, ON Canada.

What I have is a Low-grade squamous intraepithelial lesion (LSIL) and they found these precancerous cells (cervix).

I am not sure about the dosage and the ratio needed.

I was able to get Phoenix Tears made by a company called Miss Envy (looks like this 591mg THC Phoenix Tears // by Miss Envy).

I am also wondering about using it internally and whether it's even safe given the level of pesticides or chemicals that could be present.

Thanks!

Hey mermaid.. not sure how things are going with you.. but wanted to share my experience. Diagnosed with HSILs in July by PAP confirmed in August by colposcopy. i figured ide try the rick simpson oil in the name of citizen science while i waited for my cone biopsy. Used it for about six weeks. the abnormal cells were up the cervix, and i treated them with the RSO by putting a grain of rice sized amount in a gel cap with some coconut oil.. i then placed the gel cap right on the top of my cervix (in the hopes that it might drip down into it). not much came out in the morning. i only felt high once or twice at about 4 am.

anyway six weeks later i had my cone biopsy.. and two weeks after that i saw my dr. The results were: NO ABNORMAL cells. the dr was confounded. I had actually forgotten about the RSO until i saw his face. he was obviously perplexed.. and then i told him. He said he had never seen anything like that in his 40 years of practice. I hope you can try this method! I can't say for sure it was the RSO.. i also took a tsp of tumeric with pepper every day... but it was kind of a miracle and it would be great to have another person test it out.

Anyway i remembered reading your query and thought i would follow up with my experience! please reply if you have any questions.. and especially if you try it out.

big love.

lbee

Back
Top Bottom