Please help!

nataliaa

Hi everyone,
First of all I would like to sorry for my english, it's not my first language.

My dad has kidney cancer stage four. He has been threated with Interferon Alfa, and cancer stopped growing. Couple weeks ago he has to stopped his treatment because of bad side effects. He was taking a lot of painkillers and he started to talking nonsense. Painkillers were heavy but it wasn't morphine. Then we decided to try Rso Oil, because we haven't much options. Today is 11 day of rso oil treatment, and the 4 day when he didn't take any painkiller. But we are so afraid because when he started to take only the Rso Oil he is sleeping all day long, doesn't eat, drink very little and he is very weak. Please tell me, if this is normal, is there any chance for my dad? Why is he sleeping and doesn't want to eat...

Please help me....I live in country where Rso oil isn't known...and there is nobody who I could ask...

(he started from half the size of a grain of rice)

natalie

Re: Please help!!!

heck your English is better than mine,and i live here.

Antics or 420motoco will be along to help you(I hope) both of these guys will give top notch advice

hi nataliaa, please see the link in my signature below for dosing the oil properly. it is night and day from ingesting the oil. the key is getting the oil tacked to the lower gums in small doses using a mixture of high thc sativa and high cbd strain. use an indica for night time to help with rest. what strains do you have?

take that 1/2 grain and divide it in half, flatten out on finger and apply to lower gum with pressure. take off and look at finger to see where remainder of oil is and then reapply next to the first spot until almost all gone (see page 17 of dosing tutorial), scrape residue off on back of teeth or whatever - take your time applying the oil. sometimes it helps to dry gums off first with a towel or napkin, or to heat the oil gently with hair dryer on low and rinse mouth with cold ice water first. Always eat a snack or meal and drink water prior to taking the oil, and then drink water frequently throughout the day - at least every time he urinates. keep lots of healthy snacks around too. If he gets nauseous that means it's time for a healthy snack and water.

The person whom I bought oil, told me to put the oil on the tongue. I searched internet and I read a lot, but only on Your website I found information about this dosing method. So I dose the oil like most people do - by eating. I'll try to dose oil onto the gums.

Thank You all.
Natalia

I'd also like to ask, just as budnoob did, What strain is the oil made from?

By putting it on the tongue, there will be some absorption, and some will be swallowed. By tacking onto the gums, a lot less will be swallowed, allowing the medicine to work better.

I'm sending a message to Motoco now so he can join this topic and give his expert advice.

We bought oil, we didn't make it. I send a question to that person about it. I didn't know that it has a meaning - strain. I've read that sativa makes you sleepy. Today is hard day for me, because my dad was so weak that my mum decided to put dad in hospital. Doctor told mum to consider putting dad on hospice. We are afraid there is nothing more we can do. Mum want to give dad oil somehow in the hospital, it helps my dad with his pain. Is there any hope?....

Sativa tends to give you more energy, and Indica tends to give you more sleepy feelings.
Northern Lights appears to be a mostly Indica strain, which would explain why he is sleeping more.

Northern lights is a strong THC strain which will be great. Just make sure he is tacking the oil onto his gums as outlined in the dosing tutorial.

And I like to think that there is always hope. Just stay with it, and make sure the doses are given correctly

Hi nataliaa,

Either your Dad is taking the oil wrong or he is using Indica or both. As budnoob/antics have stated; go to the "How to Dose the Concentrated Oil Correctly" thread link. All the intel is there. It is very important to get him to take the oil correctly. A lot of info there also. budnoob/Antics are correct and budnoob laid out the way to take it correctly. Move to the med section as it keeps the post in the proper spot so others can learn awareness also. Also on the tongue means euphoric in a couple of hours. TY and welcome to 420 Magazine.

Hi everyone,
First of all I would like to sorry for my english, it's not my first language.

My dad has kidney cancer stage four. He has been threated with Interferon Alfa, and cancer stopped growing. Couple weeks ago he has to stopped his treatment because of bad side effects. He was taking a lot of painkillers and he started to talking nonsense. Painkillers were heavy but it wasn't morphine. Then we decided to try Rso Oil, because we haven't much options. Today is 11 day of rso oil treatment, and the 4 day when he didn't take any painkiller. But we are so afraid because when he started to take only the Rso Oil he is sleeping all day long, doesn't eat, drink very little and he is very weak. Please tell me, if this is normal, is there any chance for my dad? Why is he sleeping and doesn't want to eat...

Please help me....I live in country where Rso oil isn't known...and there is nobody who I could ask...

(he started from half the size of a grain of rice)

natalie

There is always hope; your Dad is in a precarious state right now. He is weak so it compounds issues as he needs to be nursed back with nourishment, water (lots of water) and taking the oil correctly. Strains are very important right now as he needs a high CBD strain also to shrink tumors and keep the cancer from advancing. Right now if you can get some high cbd strain and blend it with what you have now. Hospice is the last time frame to help your dad. I know many who dose in the hospital, just do it the right way. Best way right now, tack 2-3 small dots, wait 15 minutes and do a grain of rice (tacking). This insure's the safest way to no euphoria. One final mention is the cbd oil will take care of the pain so he can ween off the pain meds and eliminate a lot of nausea and increase his appetite. Not much food at one time, just a steady flow of small portions.

We bought oil, we didn't make it. I send a question to that person about it. I didn't know that it has a meaning - strain. I've read that sativa makes you sleepy. Today is hard day for me, because my dad was so weak that my mum decided to put dad in hospital. Doctor told mum to consider putting dad on hospice. We are afraid there is nothing more we can do. Mum want to give dad oil somehow in the hospital, it helps my dad with his pain. Is there any hope?....

Thank You for Your help.

I am so angry at myself, that I found out about RSO oil so late....
My dad passed away on October 1st ..... At least He didn't suffer, because we've been giving him oil to his end...

Once again, thank You all
Natalia

I'm sorry to hear of his passing Nataliaa.

But as you've said at least he didn't suffer. And this is absolutely true. Sometimes things happen beyond our control, and you can't blame yourself for this. The oil you were giving him would have definitely made a difference for him, and helped control pain and discomfort.

You did for him what modern medicine couldn't even do. You made him feel better during his time with you, and you should be HAPPY that you could do that for him. It's sad to lose someone so close to us, but always think of the good times, and be content in knowing that you helped him be as comfortable as possible.

Not your fault! This should of never happened as we all should have access to the correct information and the oil. Its our governments and pharmies. So sad of your Dad's passing. Warmest regards and prayers to you and your family.

Thank You for Your help.

I am so angry at myself, that I found out about RSO oil so late....
My dad passed away on October 1st ..... At least He didn't suffer, because we've been giving him oil to his end...

Once again, thank You all
Natalia

hello, how are you doing this is the global dispensary . i would like for you to know that we do have more than cure kidney cancer within no time okay!!!
i would like for you to know that we are not interested in your money but to help frequent smokers and our clients all over the world.
we do offer offer over night delivery which is very safe, discreet, reliable, and most of all efficient.
for more information contact get back to us as soon as possible so we can proceed with your packaging. contact us via ;
jamesmorgan177w@gmail.com
text or call us via :(720) 772-7615.

Back
Top Bottom