Help! My tumors are still growing!

Scottyteacher

Hey, All,

I am posting because I am on my cancer healing journey all alone and I have some questions I hope you can help me with.

I have metastatic chordoma (rare and deadly type of cancer). I started taking RSO/concentrated cannabis oil the last week in December. Two months later and an inspection of visible tumors shows they have grown since December.

Does anyone have any suggestions? Is there a better forum for me to check out?

THANK YOU!!

Hey, All,

I am posting because I am on my cancer healing journey all alone and I have some questions I hope you can help me with.

I have metastatic chordoma (rare and deadly type of cancer). I started taking RSO/concentrated cannabis oil the last week in December. Two months later and an inspection of visible tumors shows they have grown since December.

Does anyone have any suggestions? Is there a better forum for me to check out?

THANK YOU!!

Hi Scottyteacher,

Here is a link on how to use the concentrated oil. How To Make Concentrated Cannabis Oil

What method are you taking the oil. What is your current dosing regimen. What type of oil do you have (THC percentages, CBD percentages, Indica/Sativa dominant?) We can move forward as soon as get these questions answered.

@tks for the lookout Peyton!

I have been ingesting the oil. I just found your method of dosing, but haven't tried it yet.

My dosing regimen for the past week (I just scaled up) has been 2-3 rice every few hours until bedtime, and then sometimes I take another dose in the middle of the night. When I wake up, I take a dose with breakfast.

I buy my oil from a local medical dispensary. I have two batches right now:
"Hybrid Mix, Fully Activated. 55% THC, 2% CBD, 3% CBG, 4% CBC" I have had this one for 4 grams' dose, have 1 more left.
" Hybrid Mix, Fully Activated. 78% THC, 1.5 % CBD, 3.5 CBG, 3 % CBC." I have taken 1 gram of this formula, and have 1 more.

I have been ingesting the oil. I just found your method of dosing, but haven't tried it yet.

My dosing regimen for the past week (I just scaled up) has been 2-3 rice every few hours until bedtime, and then sometimes I take another dose in the middle of the night. When I wake up, I take a dose with breakfast.

I buy my oil from a local medical dispensary. I have two batches right now:
"Hybrid Mix, Fully Activated. 55% THC, 2% CBD, 3% CBG, 4% CBC" I have had this one for 4 grams' dose, have 1 more left.
" Hybrid Mix, Fully Activated. 78% THC, 1.5 % CBD, 3.5 CBG, 3 % CBC." I have taken 1 gram of this formula, and have 1 more.

Thank you for the information. Got your email. Mo is responding now. Before you try the tacking method please use your daughters 'skype'. Due to your tumor locations it would help to have your daughter present but not necessary. We want to get the dosing correct right out of the gate. The sooner the better so we can turn this around as soon as possible if not sooner. Your strains are very good THC % wise, but you're lacking the CBD's to shrink the tumors down.

Motoco

For anyone who is curious....I started using the tacking method, instead of the ingestion method. I find that I don't spend all day, high on the couch and staring out the window. I can't report on the effectiveness of this method for curing MY cancer, yet. But I will. Cheers!

Cannabis Oil Dosing Tutorial: Tacking Method

Thank you for sharing Scottyteacher! Just a few days in and you're attitude seems so much better! Looking forward to tomorrow and we can ramp up the amount of oil. Remember, stay positive and you will notice every day you will feel better and better. Of course don't forget to snack in between meals along with hydration :) We 'nag' on this :)

Hi All,

It is with great sadness and a heavy heart that Mary (Scottyteacher) passed away this past Wednesday. Her Daughter sent me this message;
This is Mary's daughter. I am sorry to tell you Mary passed yesterday. Thank you so much for everything you did for her and for us. you were very important to her and I am so grateful you found her. you made her life so much better.

Her cancer was very rare and only one in a million survive (explained in her first post). It goes undetected and is untreatable with chemo/radiation. When this cancer mets the tumors grow out of control. Mary started taking the oil as she indicated in December. She was digesting and her tumors got bigger and bigger. The ones on each side of her throat was cutting off her vocal cords and restricting her eating. When we meant and she learned 'tacking' her tumors started shrinking down to where she could postpone get a trach tube put in. When Mary learned to take the oil properly she became pain free, got off her man made meds and her attitude changed completely. Mary was the most courageous person we ever meant! Could you imagine watching tumors (she had one over her left eye that protruded out 2 inches and the same size in diameter. Mary knew it was way past saving her life. She had a mischievous smile that was contagious. She often gave me this smile because she always marveled at the positive Mo and I had. It wasn't about saving her life with the oil, Mary just needed someone to go through this with so she wouldn't be alone and scared. Her Daughter was with her of course but had to work during the day. The short time Mo and I knew Mary was the most rewarding and enlightened us what real courage was all about. If you could imagine waking up and seeing huge tumors appear all over your body and there is nothing you could do. Mary looked forward to our 'skype' chats as we did also. She spent her last couple months with a positive attitude up until she had to go to the hospital for her procedure. Mary texted me and said; 'Motoco' the Dr.s allowed me to dose my oil in the hospital 'isn't that cool'! It was very gracious of the Dr.s to do this as Mary was released from the medical system to let her be comfortable during her last days. We chatted the day before she went in the hospital and I could tell she was facing death. Mo and I said it was time to make her peace and she agreed, and beside the text she sent me while in the hospital was the last time we talked. We had some great times laughing and she shared she loved teaching and reading.

We absolutely loved Mary and we will remember her courage and her smile for the rest of our life's. Rest in Peace Mary! You touched our lives forever!

:Namaste:
420 Motoco

I'm so sorry of her passing brother.
She was a very lucky person to have you & Mo.

I'll be in touch soon bro. Getting caught up after the trip.
I how you're at peace & your heavy hearts lifted.

Back
Top Bottom