Am I doing this right?

allyoucantiff

Hi all!

Tesia, breast cancer stage 2b (?) over here, just moved to California 2 months ago so I can do the cannabis oil treatment. I started by taking .25 capsules 4 times a day, but it was making me so high that I cannot function as a human being. i was getting so frustrated with life, it was making me stressed out cuz i'm not used to be so useless and numb and just BLANK.

then I found this forum and realized I've been ingesting it incorrectly??!?!!

So I started tacking, it doesn't make me as high but I'm also not doing as much because it's so much work!

how are you guys doing tacking 8 times a day? setting an alarm every 2 hours and doing a rice grain worth?

i slowed my intake to .2 gram a day now but started feeling my lymph nodes growing...

but i'm almost ready to give up on the cannabis oil protocol.

what am i doing wrong? just keep up the 1 gram?

does it work on everyone? does it sometimes not work? i am at a dilemma right now because if i do this cannabis oil protocol, i can't do my other protocol because i'm so RETARDED HIGH that I cannot keep up my other protocol (munchies make me overeat, i don't feel like exercising, i don't feel like doing anything cuz i'm just so high)

so what should i do? if keeping 1G via tacking is definitely going to help me with my cancer, then i won't give up on it yet.

am i just not building up my tolerance? is that why it's making me so frustrated?

thanks guys, sorry... what a complain-y thread. i am so grateful for you guys, just really at a loss and loving life to much to leave this second. I'm 29!!! I haven't even procreated yet! :( not leaving earth yet pleaseeee!! it's ok, tesia you're gonna make it through. you're going to make it through!!! :cheer::Namaste:

Hi,

I just started tacking yesterday. I haven't noticed the high that I was getting with ingesting the oil. I am sure I am not taking enough, but I know I will get better at it.

Cheers,
Scottyteacher

Sure. I am not an expert, though. I just started, dosing this way. I starting taking the oil two months ago, and my tumor growth had not slowed at my last check up a week ago. So, I am trying this method, higher quality oil, and keeping on my good nutrition and supplements. I can certainly share information that I have found, depending on what you are interested in.

I stopped using cannabis oil after a month of heavy dosing proved to have done nothing for my cancer. During these months, my breast cancer went from stage 2 to 4, metastasing to my liver, lungs, brain, bones... Etc.

Cannbis oil did not work for me.

I moved back to Taiwan where I am currently receiving chemotherapy and That has helped tremendously to reduce my pain and tumors. As soon as I started the chemo course, my breast tumor shrank by half. And continues to shrink. I at my 4th chemo round now.

I'm not sure who it works on but I just don't know if I believe in life- saving quality oil out there in the market.

I am so sorry to hear that, but happy to hear that you are finding some relief.

So, just so I can be clear because my wife is using the oil for breast cancer right now, (I read your initial post at the beginning of the thread and I am a little confused), you ingested a gram per day orally in 4 doses for how long? A month? Then you tried tacking but decreased the overall amount to .2 grams per day? For how long?

Also, is your breast cancer estrogen dependent?

I would really appreciate any information you can provide. Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom