Brain cancer case

Mariamlu

Hi!
I have a tumor under my right brain hemisphere, about 3,5-4 cm large. It is not giving me any pain. It was found by accident in September 2014. Doctor advised surgery and chemo. I read about RSO and decided, this is my way.
It took me one month to supply first 10 grams of oil. It was ordered from internet, inside EU and arrived safely. It is totally illegal here. Then I wanted to order next batch, but this internet site had disappeared. I found another, which took the money but no oil was sent. I was one month without. Then I managed to get some dried inflorescence locally, god knows what breed. Now this local source has disappeared also.
I learned to make my oil, reading carefully your instructions. Thank you guys! I still have few grams of self-made oil left and some dried flower.
Meanwhile I ordered seeds. First lot did not germinate. Got new seeds for free from same place, inside EU. Tried with 4 seeds, two of them germinated and are 2 cm tall by now. I hope to pumper them properly. They are Super Silver Haze, same what was told to be my first oil made off. I wish this guy Guidetti did not disappear, but he did.

Now about my dosing. With first oil, ordered from internet, I managed to tack 6 to 8 times per day, which made 0,1-0,2 grams per day. I was quite happy about myself, just dizzy by the evenings, but it was ok. 10 grams lasted for two months.
With my self-made oil I can tack only once per day, half a grain of a small rice. If I tack twice, I am simply high and have to pass one day without. When tacking once, I feel it in my body full day. I tack before going to bed. I sleep really well and next morning after breakfast I know I have had the dose.

I made few conclusions. First, my self-made oil has a lot more THC than supplied oil. Which probably had more CBD. No doubt it was proper canabis oil.
Second conclusion, I do not tolerate THC. I am 50 years old woman, 1,85 cm tall and 60 kg. I am skinny but I have thin bones and I do have some body fat. I have good appetite, this I sure get from RSO. I also have diarrhea most of the time. I have it since my first two months of cancer, while I was on raw vegan diet. It finished with horrible diarrhea, then I went over to non-raw vegan life, which I keep until now.

I have not had any medical treatment. The only one I am offered is Surgery. Today I had my second MRT (6 months after the first). I spoke with surgeon after it. He can not tell exactly, before radiologist will make his notes about it, but on the scan it looks pretty much same big if even not bigger.

First time I realize that I can actually die from it. It does not matter that I have no pain, if this lump is still growing and not reducing in size. It is pretty big.

I wonder, what should I do to make my body to tolerate with canabis oil. I am tacking it. Maybe not correctly? Maybe it stays loose and is going into my stomach. I sure got to do something differently.

I never met my biological father, but my mom told me about him after he died from brain cancer in 2011.
He had a surgery 3 years before in 2008. I had very good step father. He died from stomach cancer in 1999. What a world we live in.

Thank you Neal for links!
Does anyone know, how to dose hemp oil anally?
I read about Kristina Marie, who is doing it for brain cancer. I understand she does both, orally and anally. No instructions about the second method.

I have found a method what can work. In medicine it is called rectal administration.

I wonder if the oil should be diluted with something like olive oil and how much?

I just heard, that my tumor has not grown, but is the same as 6 months ago.
I have been taking, what is called maintenance dose for that long time and I got maintenance- it is not growing.
At least it is not growing. Now get to the next step. Which means overcome maintenance dose. Somehow.

I just heard, that my tumor has not grown, but is the same as 6 months ago.
I have been taking, what is called maintenance dose for that long time and I got maintenance- it is not growing.
At least it is not growing. Now get to the next step. Which means overcome maintenance dose. Somehow.

Hi Mariamlu, I followed you here from the other thread I started. I just started making rectal suppositories for my mother out of unsalted butter. She just started them last night. So far, so good. They are very easy to make. I slice a thin piece of cold butter, lay it on waxed paper, squeeze a little piece of cannabis oil onto the middle of the butter, then fold the butter up and shape it into a bullet shape with a point at one end and a slightly concave surface at the other end where you finger goes. I put them in the freezer until ready to use. I use unsalted butter rather than salted because the salt stings a little. My mother used one last night and didn't complain about feeling "strange" like she usually does. Here is a good source of information: Backdoor Medicine: How Cannabis Suppositories Can Save Lives - Cannabis Digest

Hi Nightingale! nice to see you here :welcome:

Can you tell me the THC/CBD content of your oil? How much per day do you use? How quickly did the side effects taper off after you began your regimen? I assume you started slowly and built up to it. Do you think it has helped with your illness?

I make my oil myself. I can get dry buds from guys who sell to smokers, sometimes I know the bread, sometimes not. Have had super silver haze, white widow, other unknowns, sativa's. When they learned that I need it for medical (not selling it at next corner, getting them to trouble), I can buy it.

I decarboxylate my oil for THC (230*F/110*C for 30 minutes). Theoretically, if I decarboxylated for an hour, I would turn a lot of THC to CBD. If I could, I would make THC:CBD ratio 2:1. There is no information, how long should I decarboxylate to get this ratio, so I keep my 30 minutes/ as much THC as possible.

I had not read my old post for ages. I sound awfully desperate to myself in this :;): Usually I am not like this. Maybe it is what is pushing you to write your first post.
Thanks to Richard and Neil for replying then! Honestly :circle-of-love:

I tried tacking pure oil rectally, it had the same effect on me as tacking on gums from the point of high feeling.

I have not tried yet the method, what Cajuncent wrote about. I plan to try it, but am suspicious, if and how high I get with it.
It is in his own thread "A Base Treatment Regimen for Cancer". Would make flaxseed oil and CO mix 1:20 with 1 tbs of lecitine (exact recepy by Cajun). Tack the gums, followed by a capsule ingested in 15 minutes. I shall try it soon.

At the moment I am tacking 4-5 times per day one small rice grain size. 3 months ago I thought I can never do more than one tack per day. When the scan said, the tumor stopped growing but is not reducing, I increased my dose from one tack per day to 4-5 tacks per day.
Has my brain tumor started to shrink? I shall know it in the beginning of August after MRT. I shall sure post it here.

I feel great. CO has made to disappear some cysts and one very bad teeth healed without me asking for it. It had inflammation under the filling for long time, just gone away totally. Good for a start ,but the tumor is the one to go.

Hi Mariamlu,

Recently there has been a few articles about non-decarboxylated oil and it's benefits. You should consider adding this oil to your regime along with tacking. ND oil has all the benefits of the of the cannabinoids which still have their acid molecule intact as well as the Terpenes some of which burn off with heating.

The oil is simple to make, take a 125ml (4 oz.) mason jar or similar & add 2-3 gm of bud, fill with oil and heat on a mug warmer or similar heating element which is less than 180F (Home Hardware - Electric Mug Warmer). The carrier oil can be hemp seed oil, olive oil or my favorite coconut oil, simmer for 3 days, pour into gel caps and take one with every meal. There should be no lift as they are non-psychoactive.

Hi Neil! Thank you for advise and dropping by! :thanks:

I am a great believer of tacking, but I also believe, I should add some other method(s) of delivery.

125 ml of coconut oil will make - say 100 capsules of 1,25 ml, each having something (terpens etc), extracted from 0,03 grammes of canna buds.

My each tack (rice grain size) of CO is about 0,04 grammes.
0,04 grammes of CO is made from 10 times more buds, from 0,4 grammes of buds.
So the capsule is ca 1/10-th of main dose, calculated in buds.
Terpens and other, but not THC, as decarboxylation has barely started at less than 180 *F.

Does CBD form at this temperature, at less than 180 *F, if it is kept for 3 days? Very important question actually!

Can I decarb for CBD at lower temperature, at what temperature?
Having read so much myself and do not know the answer ... does anybody know?

I am sorry that I sound sort of critical, I hope you do not mind :blushsmile:.

Today I was totally stoned again. Also I know why. After my morning tack (which is after breakfast) I wiped my almost clean :cheesygrinsmiley: finger against my teeth :thedoubletake:. It hit me after the lunch, 4 hours later. I did not eat meanwhile, drank 2 liters of cold water only. Love water!

It seems that from the gums THC absorbes/dissolves quietly, but from the teeth, although it is in contact with saliva, it only goes down with next food. Even very small amount is no-no to me like that.

Just an update of my brain tumor story. I had my third MRT done 2 weeks ago. 10 months after the first one. No reduction, no growth. I have had 8 months of tacking of RSO. All together I have consumed ca 30 grams of RSO. I feel so healthy, that I was sure, I shall get better result than that. I guess I should be grateful that it is not worse than 10 months ago. RSO it will be now and forever though.

Hello Maria, I am new here but have been around a while using information to benefit me and my friends. I would like to advise you that there is a video on YouTube of a young man in his 30s with a brain tumor, I can remember the video well.
Here is the link of his interview/story

If the link doesn't work type (brain tumors and cannabis: Jeremy Kigar of Michigan 2013)

Just thought I'd stop by and say hello and offer my information on something that I had seen after reading your post I noticed that you were taking a lot less than this particular person (he was medicating 1 gram of RSO per day and only using that, no other medication)

Best wishes to you.

Thank you JmanDelta9 for your good wishes and the link!

I seem to be one of the few, who can not build up a tolerance for CO as much as 1 gram per day.

I decided I have to add some CBD oil to my self-made, probably mostly THC oil. I found that I can actually buy "20%CBD/CBDa oil". It has been under my nose all the time. I wonder if it is truly right concentrate and not some mixture.
I posted a question about this CBD oil in another thread about decarboxylation of THC/CBD, which I hope somebody will pick up.

I hope I can add CBD+some THC through suppositories. I would still tack 3-4 times per day, as I do now.

If this plan fails, then I have to work out next plan. In the back of my mind I have this citicoline, suggested here to suppress high feeling. Just I would have to eat it as much as I have to take RSO, which will be a lot.

I just read this. My wife is diagnosed with terminal cancer. Spleen, rectal among other organs. There is no cure. Any information you can provide is greatly appreciated.

Rick Simpson Oil RSO is what she requires asap. A dispensary should e able to assist you to locate some product. Feel free to read the articles I have collected over the last few years about cannabis

Hi GreenLiv!

I can see, that more experienced Oil users than I am, are already answering your questions in the Dosing Thread.
I send you and your wife my very best good wishes!

I have not got as far as "sativa for day and indica for night" myself. For full year I only used unknown variety cannabis from black market. This obviously contains thc and very little or none cbd. Just recently I added Bedrolite 10% cbd oil for cbd. In Europe that is what I can get, if I travel. My thc now comes from variety Super Silver Haze, which is Sativa, and I use it before night also, because I do not have any Indica's. I can sleep with Sativa oil.

My experience is, that many small doses during a day are better than one large dose in same amount. One "tack" after each two hours is my goal. We have to start from small number and work it up.

Read, what 420Motoco has said about positive mind. Read from "Cannabis Oil Dosing Tutorial", what 420Motoco has wrote on pages 124 and 127. Read it slowly and feel it.
Stay positive! Your positive mind is going to help her to become positive too! She needs it as much as she needs the oil.

I started growing and making/taking cannabis oil in 2012, after brain surgery and radiation treatments. The tumor has not grown back as of my last MRI in 2016. Pathology was a grade 2 ependymoma, a glial tumor. Growing at home in a small tent can be a great source for cannabis, here in Colorado it is legal as long as you don't get tempted to sell any. Weird that I can sell peppers at the Farmer's Market, but put a few Blue Dream buds on the table and you would think it was the crime of the century. My dosing is currently around 300mg per day of high THC oil and 200mg of CBD oil. I extract both with Everclear, 95% ethanol from the liquor store and blend with coconut oil to put into capsules. It has been tough to get accustomed to the effects, but finally I am getting to the point where it is easier. I take the CBD around noon and then the THC around 4:30, which will affect me until the following morning. I have only done a full gram a couple times because the effects last a long time. I have found that the stone plateaus after around 100mg, so additional doses just last longer. There is quite a lot of controversy about dosing strategy, I like the numbers that Realm of Caring came up with, which if I understand correctly, are around the amounts that I mentioned. Good luck with your next MRI. Have you heard a diagnosis from a neurosurgeon?
tent_day_57-1.jpg
CJH_tent_day_57.jpg

Here is the thread you want to go to. Read the first post. It will give you the other important oil links.

Cannabis Oilers United! - CCO - RSO - CO The smartest of the Oilseeds are there. Cajuncelt has some great info on alternative treatments with oil. There are plenty of people there treating all sorts of illnesses with CCO including myself for MS and my wife for Lyme. Stop by.:) :peace:

I started growing and making/taking cannabis oil in 2012, after brain surgery and radiation treatments. The tumor has not grown back as of my last MRI in 2016. Pathology was a grade 2 ependymoma, a glial tumor. Growing at home in a small tent can be a great source for cannabis, here in Colorado it is legal as long as you don't get tempted to sell any. Weird that I can sell peppers at the Farmer's Market, but put a few Blue Dream buds on the table and you would think it was the crime of the century. My dosing is currently around 300mg per day of high THC oil and 200mg of CBD oil. I extract both with Everclear, 95% ethanol from the liquor store and blend with coconut oil to put into capsules. It has been tough to get accustomed to the effects, but finally I am getting to the point where it is easier. I take the CBD around noon and then the THC around 4:30, which will affect me until the following morning. I have only done a full gram a couple times because the effects last a long time. I have found that the stone plateaus after around 100mg, so additional doses just last longer. There is quite a lot of controversy about dosing strategy, I like the numbers that Realm of Caring came up with, which if I understand correctly, are around the amounts that I mentioned. Good luck with your next MRI. Have you heard a diagnosis from a neurosurgeon?
tent_day_57-1.jpg
CJH_tent_day_57.jpg

You need to stop at the tacking tread also!!! That is how you achieve a gram a day without the high!!! :peace:

Regarding tacking, it looks like a nice way to get the THC, without the more entertaining aspects, but for application against brain tumor growth I am going whole hog with the edible oils, eating what I can tolerate, usually half gram a day at this time and no tumor re-growth, so it may be helping. Tacking is a great technique for anyone starting out with edible oil, thank you for suggesting it. I see quite a few medical recommendations in this forum, and am doubtful that there are any actual doctors around. We should be cautious with medical guidance, not to suggest something that could actually harm someone. Doctors have insurance for that sort of thing. Unfortunately, many of them need it. The application of cannabis oil against disease is still being worked on and the conflicting guidance from different sources can sure be difficult to navigate. When I see someone posting that they are going to take cannabis oil INSTEAD of getting the standard treatments for something like cancer, it makes me shudder. My view is that we should use every tool available against this terrible disease.

Back
Top Bottom