Cancer patient only vomits when taking oil

internetman

Hello!

I have a friend with cancer who has been taking the oil (from www.thehealthcure.org) for a few months now. Unfortunately he has been in the middle of a chemo during this so his condition has not been gradually bettering. However, he feels the oil is the only thing that can help him at this point more or less.

Unfortunately he has been getting worse lately, having to vomit all the time. And he says that the oil just makes him vomit even more so he cannot take it for the time being. He is tacking (allthough I have never seen how he does it).

Does anyone have any experience with what could be done at this stage? He is also unfortunately on painkillers.

Peace!

Thank you for your reply.

Now I have another sort of strange situation. The oil was given to a woman with cancer. She had positive effects at first, mainly with better sleep. However after two days she started vomiting as well. I have not met here myself but supposedly she did not increase dosage at all, and started very small with the size of a grain of rice.

Hello and thank you!

She is ingesting. The exact strain I am not sure, but it is indica dominant. Good idea, I will ask these questions in the thread you linked!

Some have luck with tacking a small grain and then ingesting a greater amount in 15 minutes or so. Good luck!:thumb:

Supergroomer is correct, check the thread he suggests. Yo Supergroomer.:goodjob:

A thought.....Do these two folks get the oil from the same place? It's always best and cheapest to make your own oil from top shelf bud.

Back
Top Bottom