Where are the testimonials from cancer patients?

Graceline

Why is it so hard to find facts about cancer being cured by cannabis? I'm stage IV rectal with mets to my lungs and stopped chemo. Huge risk, but I want to see a lot of success stories and I just see smatterings of them here and there. I do believe, I just want to see more stories!!

These people are here with stage 4 cancer treating themselves. Doing it for years, sharing knowledge. Learning all the time, how to do it better. You are welcome to heal yourself. Start with reading and making notes. You can help yourself a lot and you are not alone.

I was wondering the same thing. There does seem to be a severe lack of success stories. I wish that wasn't the case because my wife and I are currently trying to"cure" her breast cancer with the oil. I have actually been able to find only ONE success story on this entire forum, and I am pretty sure that it's the only one because, in the thread, Motoco says that it's 420 Mag's FIRST online heal. It's here: Healing Stopped? Receptors Saturated? Please I need your advice

I was wondering the same thing. There does seem to be a severe lack of success stories. I wish that wasn't the case because my wife and I are currently trying to"cure" her breast cancer with the oil. I have actually been able to find only ONE success story on this entire forum, and I am pretty sure that it's the only one because, in the thread, Motoco says that it's 420 Mag's FIRST online heal. It's here: Healing Stopped? Receptors Saturated? Please I need your advice

Cannabis Cures Cancer

Thanks for the replies Mariamlu & jbaker. However, this is only one person who also did chemo. The page "cannabis cures cancer" consists of a photo of a guy with a shirt that says "cannabis cured my cancer" and a bunch of links to studies, but no real testimonials. I am having a helluva time finding any real testimonials.

The only testimonials I can find are my own.
I was diagnosed with CLL nine years ago. I began making RSO and in the last nine months my WBC
has dropped from 68,000 to 16,000. My VA oncologist refuses to believe it is from MJ Hemp Oil, even though he
cannot offer any other valid reason for my WBC to go down instead of up.
I receive my care at a VA Hospital in a state that it is legal to obtain and use MJ.
There is another site where there are video and written testimonials, however I have been warned not to post any links if they are not a sponsor.

Thank you for joining this thread, Joetherag42 :thanks:!
You are just the one we missed here! I hope you do not mind to answer some questions. You did think they come, didn't you?

When did you start taking RSO? How long have you taken it? How long before you saw some effect?
How much have you been taking daily, how much all together by the time you got this result?
How do you dose? Do you tack, ingest, use suppositories, eat cookies ...?
Have you had any medical treatment other than cannabis? When?

I understand, your delivery method does not have to work the same with me or anybody else, we all have different health conditions.
But we would like to hear your way, how you did it. It is inspiring to actually talk to somebody like you. If you do not mind. :Namaste:

Thank you for joining this thread, Joetherag42 :thanks:!
You are just the one we missed here! I hope you do not mind to answer some questions. You did think they come, didn't you?
When did you start taking RSO? How long have you taken it? How long before you saw some effect?
How much have you been taking daily, how much all together by the time you got this result?
How do you dose? Do you tack, ingest, use suppositories, eat cookies ...?

Well kinda complicated. I was diagnosed with CLL almost nine years ago. Was going to get a shoulder operation and they did the usual blood work before surgery. The WBC count was only 16,000 at that time. The oncologist said it was not high enough to do any treatment and to wait to see if and when the count went over 100,000 and was climing higher.
I was checked every three months at the US Navy Hospital.
I was not going to sit back and let it take over and get worse.
I found Rick Simpson on the internet and actually got to talk to him in person via email. He told me Leukemia was one of the easiest forms of cancer to cure.
I did not have the money to purchase larger amounts of Cannabis, so I got one ounce here and there over time, until I started growing my own and making my own RSO.
I also got a prescription for Marinol which I still have and use it when I go on trips.
My WBC got up to 68,000 and seemed to stay at or close to that level for a long time.
During those early years my supply of cannabis was sparse at best to make the RSO, however I made what I could and mostly only took the High THC RSO at night before bedtime. This was due to the fact I drive a tow truck for a living and could not take it dureing the day and be high while towing cars.
So for a number of years I was only doing RSO at night with an edible here and there.
I take the RSO orally by "Tacking" to my gums. I sometimes took it in Hot Tea at night instead of Tacking.

Because I was still working I began to look for a Low THC/High CBD strain of Cannabis/Hemp in the last two years.
I now grow Northern Lights and a few versions of low THC plants.
I have Cannatonic, ACDC, Harlequin, Avidekel, and Harle Tsu.

So Nine months ago I had enough of High CBD harvest to make Hemp Oil Extract Supplement from AC DC and began taking that Oil 3 times a day and taking the RSO at night before bed.
I was taking one drop of RSO at night. Now I am taking .5ml three times a day of the High CBD Oil for the last nine months.
I am out of RSO so I am eating Edibles made from the Northern Lights no 5 and doing the AC DC Hemp Oil Supplement during the day.
It was in the last nine months before my last Oncologist visit that my WBC dropped from 68,000 to 16,000 as of my last visit to oncology three months ago.

Have you had any medical treatment other than cannabis? When?
No I have not had any other medical treatment besides Cannabis.

I understand, your delivery method does not have to work the same with me or anybody else, we all have different health conditions.
But we would like to hear your way, how you did it. It is inspiring to actually talk to somebody like you. If you do not mind. :Namaste:

My delivery method is as follows;
a. I take AC DC Hemp Oil supplement orally, .5ml three times a day of the High CBD Oil. Now taking Cannatonic Hemp Oil.
b. I either eat a High THC edible or take a drop of High THC RSO orally taping the gums.
I am getting a blood test Monday and have an appointment with Oncologist on the 11th. More after that visit.
For anyone else with Cancer I suggest taking regular high THC RSO at least 3 times a day as recommended on Rick Simpson's site.
As far as the High CBD/Low THC that I and a lot of others are growing and taking, I think the jury is still out on that version for full blown Cancer. The most popular version of Hemp Pheno is Charlotte's Web. It seems to be doing lots of good things for various medical conditions.
I believe it all depends on the Ratio of THC to CBD.
I believe my AC DC Hemp Oil is about 7% THC and almost 19.5% CBD. The CBD will moderate the effects of the THC and as in my case I never ever got High/Stoned while taking it.
My Cannatonic Hemp Oil supplement I make and take now is similar to the AC DC. I do not get High taking it during the day.
Hope I answered most of your questions. Trying to go back nine years to cover what I did is a little difficult.
May the peace and blessings of God be with you, and may the Great Physician heal you.

Why is it so hard to find facts about cancer being cured by cannabis? I'm stage IV rectal with mets to my lungs and stopped chemo. Huge risk, but I want to see a lot of success stories and I just see smatterings of them here and there. I do believe, I just want to see more stories!!

There are many video testimonies on YouTube. Look up any combination of "cannabis oil", "phoenix tears" or "rick simpson" combined with "cancer" Try these:

Also look up "Brave Mykayla"

Here is a very interesting article with medical records proving that cannabis oil kills cancer: Cannabis Extract Treatment for Terminal Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia with a Philadelphia Chromosome Mutation

From the article:

It must be noted that where our most advanced chemotherapeutic agents had failed to control the blast counts and had devastating side effects that ultimately resulted in the death of the patient, the cannabinoid therapy had no toxic side effects and only psychosomatic properties, with an increase in the patient's vitality.

The article stated that the patients leukemia markers (blast cells) went down drastically in the presence of cannabinoids, and was dose-dependent: more cannabis oil, less blast cells. Ultimately, the conventional chemotherapy and radiation is what killed the patient.

Also look up "Brave Mykayla"

Wow, Nightingale! You have surprised me, second time! I like to find people, who are more skilled than myself :reading420magazine:. Your Mom is lucky to have you.

...My Cannatonic Hemp Oil supplement I make and take now is similar to the AC DC. I do not get High taking it during the day. Hope I answered most of your questions. Trying to go back nine years to cover what I did is a little difficult.
May the peace and blessings of God be with you, and may the Great Physician heal you.

Hi Joetherag42! Thank you for taking a trouble and writing a summary of your 9 years. I understand, that you kept your WBC count stable at 68 000 for 8 years with RSO. And then, within 8-9 months, you got it down from 68 000 to 16 000, also with RSO. Why this improvement happened? I understand, that you took one grain of high THC oil every evening, through all these years. But nine months ago you added high CBD oil, 3 times a day, 0,5 ml. Which still has 1/3 of THC and 2/3 of CBD. And it did not make you stoned, you could do your work. Was it so?

"Hemp Oil supplement", which you say you make, is it pure cannabis oil, not diluted in other oil?

Thank you also for very nice good wishes! :Namaste:

I had MRT of my brain cancer two days ago, waiting for the answer. Keep fingers crossed for both of us! Let us know. I shall the same. :high-five:

Wow, Nightingale! You have surprised me, second time! I like to find people, who are more skilled than myself :reading420magazine:. Your Mom is lucky to have you.

Hi Mariamlu, thanks! I enjoy doing research. If I can help someone else, that is a plus. I hope everything goes well with you. I'll keep you in my prayers.

Every thing you commented on was correct.
The RSO I take before bed is straight strength.
AC DC was Full strength.
My newest batch of Cannatonic CBD Hemp Oil extract I diluted with 40% Olive Oil and a touch of Honey.
I decided to dilute it cause it is pretty strong tasting. Also, the famous, "Charlotte's Web" Hemp oil from the "realm of caring", and produced by the Stanley brothers in Colorado Springs, Co is diluted 90% with Olive oil or Coconut oil and it seems to work for alot of people. I will have more AC DC ready soon to make the Hemp OIl supplement and soon will have enough of AVEDIKEL to make oil.
I will continue taking it and see what happens.
Got my blood tests done yesterday and seeing the Oncologist on the 11th. Will post results of visit after that.

I follow a lot of forums for cancer. I know treating cancer is different for everyone but with that being said, I have been researching homeopathic cures for cancer for three years now. I have ZERO doubts that we can cure our own cancer but it takes more than one remedy. I wholly believe that the oil will help cure but I am not sure that it can do it by itself when you are in later stages. If nothing else, change your diet to a non acidic diet and cut out sugar. You can also go to Rick Simpson's website and find testimonials there too for success stories. Also, check out 'The Truth about Cancer' and 'Cure Your Own Cancer'. And remember that if you are doing conventional treatments, that your immune is weak right now and you will need to build it up while you add in the holistic approach. All cancer is is the immune system overwhelmed. Get your immune healthy again and the cancer can't survive. Hang in there all of you but keep looking for answers. Don't stop here. Definitely add it into your routine but keep looking. The answers are out there.

I believe most of us have changed the diet and cut out sugar. I do not eat any meat products, milk products, yeast products, gluten products, sugar (except in fruits, I eat quite a lot of those). This is easy part to do. I believe it helps my body but is not a cure.
Homeopathic cures need different sort of thinking than mine. I believe more what can be proved chemically. Like the effect of cannabinoids. I believe also in nature and in human bodies ability to fix itself with help. Maybe that can approach for homeopathic attitude. I believe that calm and peaceful state of mind is playing a great roll in healing. All that keeps my tumor from growing now - together with small amount of my powerful oil. My last MRT showed no changes still. Too little of oil is my opinion. I shall have to work on it.

Joetherag42, how are you, how was your last blood test result?

The only testimonials I can find are my own.
I was diagnosed with CLL nine years ago. I began making RSO and in the last nine months my WBC
has dropped from 68,000 to 16,000. My VA oncologist refuses to believe it is from MJ Hemp Oil, even though he
cannot offer any other valid reason for my WBC to go down instead of up.
I receive my care at a VA Hospital in a state that it is legal to obtain and use MJ.
There is another site where there are video and written testimonials, however I have been warned not to post any links if they are not a sponsor.

I for one would not care if they banned me for life, if I had information to help a sick person. Like many others, I am just not finding ANY information to back the claims of being "cured".

Even went so far as to ask if anyone, knew of doctors or treatment centers supporting CO use for disease. It has been a couple of weeks, not one response, the question was asked on the most active Cannabis oil forum here. Having not even received a NO, has kinda really turned me off to those trying to promote it's use and this site.

Being old as I am, that pretty much tells me the truth. For fear of local authorities killing my entire family over a few plants, I would grow and try it.

Hi Swoga!
When I joined this forum half a year ago, I was absolutely sure, that canabis is the answer to my brain cancer. I just had to learn, how to do it in the right way, that's all. But it is not all. I copy here one very good opinion of someboby, who commented somebody else, well there it is:
"Tony Dudley's Cannabis Oil Budwig Protocol group has been deleted.
Tony reports that the number of failures was simply staggering. This initially came as quite a shock to me - given the huge numbers of testimonials and videos about cannabis oil success and knowing the success of the Budwig Protocol. However, after countless hours dedicating himself to the group what Tony Dudley found is that the key to beating cancer is to correct the body's balance regardless of what supplements, treatments or protocols you are using - and that lines up exactly with what I have observed as well. Beating cancer is a whole body and mind proposition - you MUST make both as inhospitable to cancer as possible and not simply chase cures in a bottle as we have been conditioned to do. I salute Tony Dudley for helping add to our knowledge of damnable cancer and what it takes to beat it.

Beating cancer is a whole body and mind proposition you MUST make both as inhospitable to cancer as possible and not simply chase cures in a bottle.
Even if the bottle contains our magic, my most beloved plant's oil ...

Back
Top Bottom