Thread: A Base Treatment Regimen for Cancer

  1. #1981
    Member of the Month - March 2015 & September 2016 Member of the Year - 2015 & 2016 Creme de la Creme Contest Winner - December 2016 SweetSue's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    By The Mighty Mon
    Posts
    30,617
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    176

    Re: A Base Treatment Regimen for Cancer

    Quote Originally Posted by stayalive View Post
    hello

    today I had a blood test and result is that I have very low level of neutrophils and a ,low number of white blood cells
    means an high risk of infection

    any idea if cannabis oil could help?

    The purpose of the endocannabinoid system is to balance the central nervous system with the immune system. I'd say that's a hearty "YES!"
    CCOiler, Radogast, Arctic Bowl liked this post
     
    SweetSue's Threads

    The Basic Links for Patients and Caregivers

    Supporting Your ECS Without Cannabis

    SweetSue's Perpetual 2.0: The Transition to Doc Bud's HBB Kit - Current

    Living in Joy: Community Thoughts On Optimism

    SweetSue's Spot: Off-Topic Joy.

    Cannabis Dosing - Delivery Methods and Dosing Guidelines

    SweetSue's Cannabis Oil Study Hall

    "If I set a goal and it doesn't excite me and terrify me at the same time, I'm doing something wrong." -Bob Proctor

    "What you think, you become. What you feel, you attract. What you imagine, you create." - Buddha

  2. #1982
    420 Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Posts
    58
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: A Base Treatment Regimen for Cancer

    Quote Originally Posted by SweetSue View Post
    The purpose of the endocannabinoid system is to balance the central nervous system with the immune system. I'd say that's a hearty "YES!"
    thank you for the confirmation. gives me a better feeling now

    btw did you get my message?
    CCOiler, Arctic Bowl liked this post
     

  3. #1983
    420 Member KingstonRabbi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Location
    Pacific NW
    Posts
    1,512
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: A Base Treatment Regimen for Cancer

    Quote Originally Posted by stayalive View Post
    hello

    today I had a blood test and result is that I have very low level of neutrophils and a ,low number of white blood cells
    means an high risk of infection

    any idea if cannabis oil could help?

    It helps, but more in dealing with infections than preventing them. Cannabis strengthens healthy to moderately compromised immune systems, but with numbers as low as yours there just isn't enough to work with. If you've been on antibiotics that opens another door for serious infections.

    Another risk is that you may not recognize an infection until it's much more advanced. The antiflammatory and analgesic effects can make you feel healthier than you are. 6 weeks after my last chemo I walked into doctor's office thinking I was being overly cautious and ended up in intensive care isolation with pneumonia with sepsis. My body was stronger than most chemo patients because of the cannabis, but my immune system was next to nothing. There is no such thing as too much caution.

    After I was released I recovered "amazingly fast". But cannabis won't actually stop an infection by itself.
    SweetSue, stayalive thanked you for this post
    SweetSue, Radogast, CCOiler, Arctic Bowl liked this post
     
    Holy crap it's August! Vote in the August contests or forever hold your peace : (you know where to go.)

    Down the Rabbit Hole ... a refuge for wayward plants and critters.
    Rabbit's BIG LEAP - High Brix with Doc's kit
    Pest and Problem Solver
    Proper way to water a plant

  4. #1984
    Member of the Month - March 2015 & September 2016 Member of the Year - 2015 & 2016 Creme de la Creme Contest Winner - December 2016 SweetSue's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    By The Mighty Mon
    Posts
    30,617
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    176

    Re: A Base Treatment Regimen for Cancer

    Quote Originally Posted by stayalive View Post
    thank you for the confirmation. gives me a better feeling now

    btw did you get my message?
    No I didn't. Check your spelling of my username. There are no gaps in the spelling. Sometimes that catches people.
    Radogast, CCOiler, Arctic Bowl liked this post
     
    SweetSue's Threads

    The Basic Links for Patients and Caregivers

    Supporting Your ECS Without Cannabis

    SweetSue's Perpetual 2.0: The Transition to Doc Bud's HBB Kit - Current

    Living in Joy: Community Thoughts On Optimism

    SweetSue's Spot: Off-Topic Joy.

    Cannabis Dosing - Delivery Methods and Dosing Guidelines

    SweetSue's Cannabis Oil Study Hall

    "If I set a goal and it doesn't excite me and terrify me at the same time, I'm doing something wrong." -Bob Proctor

    "What you think, you become. What you feel, you attract. What you imagine, you create." - Buddha

  5. #1985
    420 Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Posts
    58
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: A Base Treatment Regimen for Cancer

    Quote Originally Posted by SweetSue View Post
    No I didn't. Check your spelling of my username. There are no gaps in the spelling. Sometimes that catches people.
    then it looks like I don't know how to send a private message. would you please so kind to explain?

    I have send to you and Kingston Rabbi a PM but it looks like I did it wrong
    SweetSue, CCOiler, Arctic Bowl liked this post
     

  6. #1986
    420 Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Posts
    58
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: A Base Treatment Regimen for Cancer

    Quote Originally Posted by KingstonRabbi View Post
    It helps, but more in dealing with infections than preventing them. Cannabis strengthens healthy to moderately compromised immune systems, but with numbers as low as yours there just isn't enough to work with. If you've been on antibiotics that opens another door for serious infections.

    Another risk is that you may not recognize an infection until it's much more advanced. The antiflammatory and analgesic effects can make you feel healthier than you are. 6 weeks after my last chemo I walked into doctor's office thinking I was being overly cautious and ended up in intensive care isolation with pneumonia with sepsis. My body was stronger than most chemo patients because of the cannabis, but my immune system was next to nothing. There is no such thing as too much caution.

    After I was released I recovered "amazingly fast". But cannabis won't actually stop an infection by itself.
    another very helpful posting

    sadly I understood that also you didn't get my private message. I will try soon again

    Radogast, CCOiler, Arctic Bowl liked this post
     

  7. #1987
    Member of the Month - March 2015 & September 2016 Member of the Year - 2015 & 2016 Creme de la Creme Contest Winner - December 2016 SweetSue's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    By The Mighty Mon
    Posts
    30,617
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    176

    Re: A Base Treatment Regimen for Cancer

    Quote Originally Posted by stayalive View Post
    another very helpful posting

    sadly I understood that also you didn't get my private message. I will try soon again

    You can get to private messages a number of ways. I usually choose to go through the CP (control panel, second choice from the left on the green menu bar at the top of the page). When I go to settings the inbox and private messaging is off to the left. But there are a couple other ways to get there.

    If you click on the user name above the avatar it gives you two ways to get to private messages. You can choose "Private Message" or choose "View Profile."




    "View Profile" takes you to this page which has a "Private Message" option below the photo.




    at the bottom of every page is the Quick Navagation bar that gives you a direct path to PM.


    Choosing "Private Message" sends you to the composition page.






    You can choose options like leave the signature line off and tracking the messages so you can see if they've been recieved.



    You can preview before sending. Just hit "Submit Message" when you're done and you're good to go.

    I hope this helps.
    stayalive thanked you for this post
    Radogast, CCOiler, Arctic Bowl liked this post
     
    SweetSue's Threads

    The Basic Links for Patients and Caregivers

    Supporting Your ECS Without Cannabis

    SweetSue's Perpetual 2.0: The Transition to Doc Bud's HBB Kit - Current

    Living in Joy: Community Thoughts On Optimism

    SweetSue's Spot: Off-Topic Joy.

    Cannabis Dosing - Delivery Methods and Dosing Guidelines

    SweetSue's Cannabis Oil Study Hall

    "If I set a goal and it doesn't excite me and terrify me at the same time, I'm doing something wrong." -Bob Proctor

    "What you think, you become. What you feel, you attract. What you imagine, you create." - Buddha

  8. #1988
    New Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Posts
    2
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: A Base Treatment Regimen for Cancer

    Hello to everyone,
    I have read this thread for many month and tried to absorb the information as much as possible. At this point I try to implement
    whatever i have learned, and to do this I need your precius advice.
    I have two big open ulcers of skin cancer, which I believe are the BCC type. Since I try to avoid the conventional treatment, I use
    the word believe, since I don't have any medical records for this matter.
    One of the ulcers is there for several years and the other is for several month. I have tried to treat it with different topical, including
    black salve which helps the most, but not cure it. even though it cured another one that I had. Internally I use Dr. Kelly's pancreatic
    enzymes that helped to cure one lesion that I had on the head and helps also with digestion problems, and overall health.
    I have never used cannabinoids and I try to avoid 'high' effects. I am going to obtain recommendations for medical marijuana, and I live
    in California.
    Now let me ask my questions:
    1. What would you recommend for topical treatment, in terms of CBD/THC ratio, strains and other factors.
    2. Same question , if I will go with suppositories in parallel to the topical.
    Please feel free to advice in any way you think It may help me.
     

  9. #1989
    Grow Journal of the Month - April 2017 Radogast's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    The Midwest
    Posts
    9,628
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    118

    Re: A Base Treatment Regimen for Cancer

    Quote Originally Posted by entelechy View Post
    Hello to everyone,
    I have read this thread for many month and tried to absorb the information as much as possible. At this point I try to implement
    whatever i have learned, and to do this I need your precius advice.
    I have two big open ulcers of skin cancer, which I believe are the BCC type. Since I try to avoid the conventional treatment, I use
    the word believe, since I don't have any medical records for this matter.
    One of the ulcers is there for several years and the other is for several month. I have tried to treat it with different topical, including
    black salve which helps the most, but not cure it. even though it cured another one that I had. Internally I use Dr. Kelly's pancreatic
    enzymes that helped to cure one lesion that I had on the head and helps also with digestion problems, and overall health.
    I have never used cannabinoids and I try to avoid 'high' effects. I am going to obtain recommendations for medical marijuana, and I live
    in California.
    Now let me ask my questions:
    1. What would you recommend for topical treatment, in terms of CBD/THC ratio, strains and other factors.
    2. Same question , if I will go with suppositories in parallel to the topical.
    Please feel free to advice in any way you think It may help me.
    Hello entelechy, welcome to your first post on

    There are 3 or 4 people on this thread who can speak from a place of wisdom to answer your question. I'd just be speaking.

    Wait a little bit for the clock hands to roll around the clock face and there should be some answers headed your way.
    SweetSue, Arctic Bowl, CCOiler liked this post
     
    Radogast

    Radogast's Hi-Brix basement grow - new location - new soil - new experiences

    Radogast's non-420 Garden Creation Thread

  10. #1990
    Member of the Month - March 2015 & September 2016 Member of the Year - 2015 & 2016 Creme de la Creme Contest Winner - December 2016 SweetSue's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    By The Mighty Mon
    Posts
    30,617
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    176

    Re: A Base Treatment Regimen for Cancer

    Quote Originally Posted by entelechy View Post
    Hello to everyone,
    I have read this thread for many month and tried to absorb the information as much as possible. At this point I try to implement
    whatever i have learned, and to do this I need your precius advice.
    I have two big open ulcers of skin cancer, which I believe are the BCC type. Since I try to avoid the conventional treatment, I use
    the word believe, since I don't have any medical records for this matter.
    One of the ulcers is there for several years and the other is for several month. I have tried to treat it with different topical, including
    black salve which helps the most, but not cure it. even though it cured another one that I had. Internally I use Dr. Kelly's pancreatic
    enzymes that helped to cure one lesion that I had on the head and helps also with digestion problems, and overall health.
    I have never used cannabinoids and I try to avoid 'high' effects. I am going to obtain recommendations for medical marijuana, and I live
    in California.
    Now let me ask my questions:
    1. What would you recommend for topical treatment, in terms of CBD/THC ratio, strains and other factors.
    2. Same question , if I will go with suppositories in parallel to the topical.
    Please feel free to advice in any way you think It may help me.
    Well good morning entelechy, and to the thread. Hmmm.... skin problems and you live in California with access to dispensaries. Find yourself a source for Sweet ReLeaf topicals. They make an extra-strength one that may be just what you need. She claims her formulas are based on 60% THC, 40% THCa with a smidgen of CBD to potentiate the THC. This would be a good ratio if you're formulating your own.

    It's the THC values that will be offering the most relief with a topical, and THCa has become a component championed for the way it positively effects inflammation.

    Pure CCO (concentrated cannabis oil) is very effective with skin conditions applied directly, and that's the recommended approach with cancerous skin distress. Just apply, cover with a bandaid and switch out for fresh ever few days. That's the simplest, but also the most costly way to go.

    You're smart to be treating the gut, since skin conditions all have their origin in the inflamed gut. You realize you can get the enzyme benefit from drinking diluted apple cider vinegar? That's what I do, and it's much less expensive than some product you'll buy over the counter. The admonition to eat an apple a day was one of those priceless jewels that got lost when we went to heavily-processed diets.

    If you have the wherewithal begin a regimen that includes probiotics at the level of at least 50 billion cultures per capsule. Keep this up for at least three months, to give your gut the fighting chance it needs to keep your skin clear. Cut as much red meat and processed foods as possible from your diet and avoid sugar. Do your best to clean up your food choices to reflect organic, whole foods. Skin and the gut are close dance partners. ignoring that fundemental fact will keep you wandering the path towards healing, but always a step behind.

    I'd definately recommend suppositories as a way to get cannabinoids into your system without overwhelming euphoria. Properly inserted you won't feel more than a general sense of wellbeing. Would you be making your own or purchasing from a dispensary? Your answer to that question will guide my response to yours without overwhelming you with too much information.

    The same applies for topicals. The easiest method is to purchase some Sweet ReLeaf topicals. One can also make your own, and we have recipes to guide you and members willing to help you avoid the pitfalls.

    Take heart. You're about to discover the healing potential of cannabinoids. Brace yourself. It can be a bit breathtaking to the novice how effective it can be.
    CCOiler, KingstonRabbi thanked you for this post
     
    SweetSue's Threads

    The Basic Links for Patients and Caregivers

    Supporting Your ECS Without Cannabis

    SweetSue's Perpetual 2.0: The Transition to Doc Bud's HBB Kit - Current

    Living in Joy: Community Thoughts On Optimism

    SweetSue's Spot: Off-Topic Joy.

    Cannabis Dosing - Delivery Methods and Dosing Guidelines

    SweetSue's Cannabis Oil Study Hall

    "If I set a goal and it doesn't excite me and terrify me at the same time, I'm doing something wrong." -Bob Proctor

    "What you think, you become. What you feel, you attract. What you imagine, you create." - Buddha

  11. #1991
    New Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Posts
    2
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: A Base Treatment Regimen for Cancer

    Hi,
    Thanks a lot for the prompt response of you, Radogast and SweetSue. Your care and will to help is really touching and inspiring.
    Regarding the Sweet Releaf, because it is mostly THC based, its effect will be mainly on pain and inflammation which I don't have.
    Also they mention that it is infused buds with a carrier oil which points to low concentration of cannabis oil on the first place.
    If my understanding is correct, I should therefore prefer CCO for my case, where I want to eliminate the cancer cells as the main goal.
    For that sake I may ask if you know about off the shelf CCO with the right proportion of CBD/THC that I can use in the mean time as topical, until I extract the CCO myself, which is the well known preferred way, but the tougher one.
    To prepare myself to the extraction of CCO at home, if you could please recommend the right mixture of strains to use so that I can start to
    look around for sources of this material, also, if you can point me to good sources of this.
    Regarding my diet, I am on very restricting one for long time, which included for more then a year the probiotic staff, but the lesions
    continued to grow. Presently I follow Dr. L. Wilson recommendations for diet and supplements as well as Dr. Kelly.
    Changing topic, did you hear about Royal Rife treatment for cancer?
    Again, I honestly thank you for expressing your humane part of your being.
    CCOiler, Radogast, KingstonRabbi liked this post
     

  12. #1992
    Member of the Month - March 2015 & September 2016 Member of the Year - 2015 & 2016 Creme de la Creme Contest Winner - December 2016 SweetSue's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    By The Mighty Mon
    Posts
    30,617
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    176

    Re: A Base Treatment Regimen for Cancer

    Quote Originally Posted by entelechy View Post
    Hi,
    Thanks a lot for the prompt response of you, Radogast and SweetSue. Your care and will to help is really touching and inspiring.
    Regarding the Sweet Releaf, because it is mostly THC based, its effect will be mainly on pain and inflammation which I don't have.
    Also they mention that it is infused buds with a carrier oil which points to low concentration of cannabis oil on the first place.
    If my understanding is correct, I should therefore prefer CCO for my case, where I want to eliminate the cancer cells as the main goal.
    For that sake I may ask if you know about off the shelf CCO with the right proportion of CBD/THC that I can use in the mean time as topical, until I extract the CCO myself, which is the well known preferred way, but the tougher one.
    To prepare myself to the extraction of CCO at home, if you could please recommend the right mixture of strains to use so that I can start to
    look around for sources of this material, also, if you can point me to good sources of this.
    Regarding my diet, I am on very restricting one for long time, which included for more then a year the probiotic staff, but the lesions
    continued to grow. Presently I follow Dr. L. Wilson recommendations for diet and supplements as well as Dr. Kelly.
    Changing topic, did you hear about Royal Rife treatment for cancer?
    Again, I honestly thank you for expressing your humane part of your being.
    The owner of Sweet ReLeaf tells of a patient who applied the cream to her neck and shoulders and had her Glioblastoma reduce in size. Obviously, this cream, and I believe any potent topical, is capable of much more than pain relief. THC emits the signal that encourages cell apoptosis in ways we don't yet fully understand in the human body.

    You're making a common mistake in assuming that it'll take big guns to stop the progress of the disease, when clinical data is demonstrating that many patients find relief and reversal of disease at much lower cannabinoid concentrations than we thought would be called for.

    I can assure you, if you have lesions you have inflammation. A good topical will tend to this. If you go with CCO as a topical application it'll also take care of inflammation.

    I'd probably be looking for CCO in the 2:1 THC:CBD. That's simply instinct kicking in though. A ratio of 2:1 is our unofficial jumping off point for cancers, with small exception. I'm not a fan of recommending specific strains.

    For cancer it's often recommended to go with the purple strains, as they have more Caryophyllene in them. It's a really sturdy terpene that they're beginning to think of as a cannabinoid that offers itself as a great anti-inflammatory and also activates the CB2 receptors, giving you much more bang for the buck.

    Other considerations when choosing a strain for cancer treatment include the fact that indica dominants will likely have more available THC. The terpenes direct the action of the cannabinoids, so you want a terpene profile that includes linalool and myrcene for the tension relief and relaxation. Less tension means clearer signalling by the ECS in my happy theoretic canna world. This is assuming you'll be using your CCO as something more than a simple topical. I'm not certain how much those terpenes would be contributing to a topical application that doesn't include the need for pain relief.

    Amazingly, I just met a new friend while out this evening, and the conversation turned to the nature of our vibratory universe and the Royal Rife method. Can you believe that timing? I know nothing about the method other than it worked with modulating frequencies. Sounds like something akin to what the natural healing force in your body does, eh? Modifying frequencies to initiate cellular realignment? Sounds entirely plausible to me.

    It occurs to me that two references in one evening to this method warrants a closer look. It's not often the universe is this insistent. Hmmmm..... Now I'm really curious.
    CCOiler, TashaLit thanked you for this post
    CCOiler, Radogast, KingstonRabbi, TashaLit liked this post
     
    SweetSue's Threads

    The Basic Links for Patients and Caregivers

    Supporting Your ECS Without Cannabis

    SweetSue's Perpetual 2.0: The Transition to Doc Bud's HBB Kit - Current

    Living in Joy: Community Thoughts On Optimism

    SweetSue's Spot: Off-Topic Joy.

    Cannabis Dosing - Delivery Methods and Dosing Guidelines

    SweetSue's Cannabis Oil Study Hall

    "If I set a goal and it doesn't excite me and terrify me at the same time, I'm doing something wrong." -Bob Proctor

    "What you think, you become. What you feel, you attract. What you imagine, you create." - Buddha

  13. #1993
    420 Member CCOiler's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Great NW
    Posts
    2,754
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    126

    Re: A Base Treatment Regimen for Cancer

    Welcome entelechy, CCO is the best thing to put on your ulcers and making it yourself is the best way to get it. you want to be generous when putting it on your ulcers. First off, heat up the CCO with a hair dryer so you don't tear the skin, next put on a water tight bandaid, leave it on for 3-4 days and change the bandaid while putting on more CCO. After a few bandaid changes you will think that your ulcers are getting worse but they are not, it is the CCO pulling all of the bad stuff to the surface to kill the cancer cells. Stay with it until the ulcers are completely gone and then go beyond that just to make sure the ulcers are gone.

    Find a 2:1 thc:cbd strain at the dispensary and make your own oil for the topical & for the Biobomb that you should put up the back door. (suppository)

    Read the first couple of pages on this thread and make your own CCO How To Make Concentrated Cannabis Oil

    Sue can point you to the Biobomb making thread.

    Last edited by CCOiler; 08-13-2017 at 08:38 PM. Reason: You type faster then me Sue
    TashaLit thanked you for this post
    Radogast, KingstonRabbi, TashaLit liked this post
     
    CANCER?.....CHONIC PAIN?.....TYPE II DIABETES?.....PTSD?.....ARTHRITIS?

    Learn to heal yourself in a safe non-euphoric way while treating/managing/healing ailments from serious to preventive maintenance. Available only on the worlds foremost leader in "awareness" 420 Magazine. Just follow these links.

    **Cannabis Oilers United! CCO - RSO - CO**

    **How to make Concentrated Cannabis Oil**

    **Cannabis Oil Dosing Tutorial**

    "I live to learn & learn to live" (CCO)”

    *CCO-That's the Key to the Kingdom* (MOTOCO)

    "If you're not 'tacking', you're not healing" (CCOiler)

  14. #1994
    Member of the Month - March 2015 & September 2016 Member of the Year - 2015 & 2016 Creme de la Creme Contest Winner - December 2016 SweetSue's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    By The Mighty Mon
    Posts
    30,617
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    176

    Re: A Base Treatment Regimen for Cancer

    Quote Originally Posted by CCOiler View Post
    Welcome entelechy, CCO is the best thing to put on your ulcers and making it yourself is the best way to get it. you want to be generous when putting it on your ulcers. First off, heat up the CCO with a hair dryer so you don't tear the skin, next put on a water tight bandaid, leave it on for 3-4 days and change the bandaid while putting on more CCO. After a few bandaid changes you will think that your ulcers are getting worse but they are not, it is the CCO pulling all of the bad stuff to the surface to kill the cancer cells. Stay with it until the ulcers are completely gone and then go beyond that just to make sure the ulcers are gone.

    Find a 2:1 thc:cbd strain at the dispensary and make your own oil for the topical & for the Biobomb that you should put up the back door. (suppository)

    Read the first couple of pages on this thread and make your own CCO How To Make Concentrated Cannabis Oil

    Sue can point you to the Biobomb making thread.

    I certainly can.

    Biobombs
    CCOiler, Radogast liked this post
     
    SweetSue's Threads

    The Basic Links for Patients and Caregivers

    Supporting Your ECS Without Cannabis

    SweetSue's Perpetual 2.0: The Transition to Doc Bud's HBB Kit - Current

    Living in Joy: Community Thoughts On Optimism

    SweetSue's Spot: Off-Topic Joy.

    Cannabis Dosing - Delivery Methods and Dosing Guidelines

    SweetSue's Cannabis Oil Study Hall

    "If I set a goal and it doesn't excite me and terrify me at the same time, I'm doing something wrong." -Bob Proctor

    "What you think, you become. What you feel, you attract. What you imagine, you create." - Buddha

  15. #1995
    420 Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Posts
    58
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: A Base Treatment Regimen for Cancer

    SweetSue, CCOiler liked this post
     

Page 133 of 134 FirstFirst ... 338384858687888990919293949596979899100101102103104105106107108109110111112113114115116117118119120121122123124125126127128129130131132133134 LastLast