Thread: A Base Treatment Regimen for Cancer

Member of the Month - March 2015 & September 2016 Member of the Year - 2015 & 2016 Creme de la Creme Contest Winner - December 2016 SweetSue's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Re: A Base Treatment Regimen for Cancer

Quote Originally Posted by stayalive View Post

Now THAT was fascinating!

Sure wish I could understand what they were saying.

I'd say it looks promising. Makes me nervous to see folks dropping trichomes into plastic bowls. Lol! Other than that it looks like a handy way to combine wash with decarb.

I have things to get done, but I'll look closer later. Others will chime in, I'm sure.
    CCOiler liked this post

SweetSue's Threads

The Basic Links for Patients and Caregivers

Supporting Your ECS Without Cannabis

SweetSue's Perpetual 2.0: The Transition to Doc Bud's HBB Kit - Current

Living in Joy: Community Thoughts On Optimism

SweetSue's Spot: Off-Topic Joy.

Cannabis Dosing - Delivery Methods and Dosing Guidelines

SweetSue's Cannabis Oil Study Hall

"If I set a goal and it doesn't excite me and terrify me at the same time, I'm doing something wrong." -Bob Proctor

"What you think, you become. What you feel, you attract. What you imagine, you create." - Buddha

420 Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by SweetSue View Post
    Now THAT was fascinating!

Sure wish I could understand what they were saying.

I'd say it looks promising. Makes me nervous to see folks dropping trichomes into plastic bowls. Lol! Other than that it looks like a handy way to combine wash with decarb.

I have things to get done, but I'll look closer later. Others will chime in, I'm sure.
    sorry here the one with english text

SweetSue thanked you for this post
    KingstonRabbi, CCOiler liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by stayalive View Post
    sorry here the one with english text

I have mixed reaction to this.

It makes the process simpler to understand and follow, and no flame/exposed burner so safer. But it's not a "set it and forget it" machine. It still requires a fair amount of hand work grinding the herb, and they don't mention clean up, which can be a major chore. It does simplify the quick wash process partly due to smaller batch size (a minus for me but a plus for someone with limited physical ability), but if the cylinder works as advertised that would be a plus over pouring and filtering (and spilling).

I do like that it controls temp to no more than 100 C. Risk of temp spikes after the water evaporates has been problem for me. On the other hand full decarb at that temp won't occur in 2 hrs. You may want to pre-decarb the herb in oven first. On the third hand I like having some THCa in my oil, but for treating active cancer I would want it fully decarbed (cajun warned that small amounts of THCa can interfere with THC.)

My main objection is that it doesn't recover the alcohol. That's a small cost in a single small batch, but for the amount needed for cancer treatment that cost adds up fast. I love my countertop still.

Overall it seems like a product for someone using small therapeutic doses. Wondering how much they charge for it.
    SweetSue, Radogast, CCOiler, stayalive liked this post

Holy crap it's August! Vote in the August contests or forever hold your peace : (you know where to go.)

Down the Rabbit Hole ... a refuge for wayward plants and critters.
    Rabbit's BIG LEAP - High Brix with Doc's kit
    Pest and Problem Solver
    Proper way to water a plant

420 Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by KingstonRabbi View Post
    I have mixed reaction to this.

It makes the process simpler to understand and follow, and no flame/exposed burner so safer. But it's not a "set it and forget it" machine. It still requires a fair amount of hand work grinding the herb, and they don't mention clean up, which can be a major chore. It does simplify the quick wash process partly due to smaller batch size (a minus for me but a plus for someone with limited physical ability), but if the cylinder works as advertised that would be a plus over pouring and filtering (and spilling).

I do like that it controls temp to no more than 100 C. Risk of temp spikes after the water evaporates has been problem for me. On the other hand full decarb at that temp won't occur in 2 hrs. You may want to pre-decarb the herb in oven first. On the third hand I like having some THCa in my oil, but for treating active cancer I would want it fully decarbed (cajun warned that small amounts of THCa can interfere with THC.)

My main objection is that it doesn't recover the alcohol. That's a small cost in a single small batch, but for the amount needed for cancer treatment that cost adds up fast. I love my countertop still.

Overall it seems like a product for someone using small therapeutic doses. Wondering how much they charge for it.
    interesting and helpful answer. I liked this idea/machine because it gives me the option to start with a few grams and not waiting to have 100 grams to give it to someone who will do the oil for me.

here they are offering 2 different packages with the price seen

Others - Headshop

KingstonRabbi liked this post

Page 134 of 134 FirstFirst ... 3484858687888990919293949596979899100101102103104105106107108109110111112113114115116117118119120121122123124125126127128129130131132133134