A Base Treatment Regimen For Cancer

CajunCelt

You're here because you or someone you love has been diagnosed with cancer and you're hoping Concentrated Cannabis Oil is your "magic bullet." No one here is going to tell you that we're going to cure you of cancer. That possibility lies squarely in your own hands and under your control. We can tell you that CCO kills cancer cells. We know that by the standard of being cancer-free for five years or longer, the numbers of survivors using CCO is growing exponentially. We won't call it a "magic bullet", but we will say that Concentrated Cannabis Oil is a powerful medicine for treating cancer.

We know that your body is wonderfully equipped with its own Endocannabinoid system, evolved to create an atmosphere of homeostasis where cancer is a non-issue. We know that when you're sick or stressed, often your body can't produce enough natural cannabinoids to convince tumor cells to let themselves die for the good of the community, and that's where Concentrated Cannabis Oil comes into play. The cannabinoids you introduce will perfectly mirror the action of the ones your stressed body can't produce fast enough. Now you potentially have enough cannabinoids to attach to the extra receptors on the tumor cells. It's a numbers game, like much else in life. Thankfully we have a way to get those numbers back on your side.

You notice I said "potentially". You can dump all the cannabinoids you want into your system, but if you don't bother to make sure your body can get easy access to them you're pretty much spitting into the wind, wasting valuable resources, energy and emotion. "Bioavailability". Our word for the day. If you're going to invest all this time and energy into the attempt, give your body the best opportunity to make use of the medication.

The two chief considerations we'll be touching on as we go forward are:

1) Taking your proper doses more frequently maintains a more even level of cannabinoids working on your behalf.

2) Creating a state of "Competitive Inhibition" - med speak for "keeping the enzymes in the liver busy so they don't notice the hoard of cannabinoids sliding by them seeking out cancer cells" - will greatly increase your body's chances of utilizing this medication.

We'll also be exploring and explaining the latest exciting findings in the field of oncology by those actively researching CCO and its use as an aggressive medication in cancer treatment, and doing our very best to help you connect to organizations that can be more active in the real world, beyond this digital field that limits us. You're going to benefit from the physical presence of those caring souls with boots on the ground that can now be found within most communities.

Cajun has laid out the regimen he and others are following as they work to bring their own bodies back into homeostasis. You'll notice it's much more than simply using oil. Healing is an all-inclusive adventure. He doesn't mention it, but laughter is an equally important component. Make sure you get your daily dose. Hugs where you can grab them. They're a healing force all their own.

We know it's scary. Don't be afraid to ask anything. Knowledge is power. If we don't have your answer, we'll move heaven and earth to find someone who can speak with authority. It's what we're here for.

Alright. Let's get to work.

*****​

This method is not meant to replace anyone's current successful protocol.

Dietary Considerations: Follow the alkaline diet guidelines. This makes a hostile environment in the body helping prevent illness and disease. Organic everything if at all possible.

Activate Cannaboid Receptors: Include demethylating agents such as green tea. These protect the CB1 receptors from shutdown due to methylation. Phenols, Phenylpropanoids and essential oils can clean cell receptors. Grapefruit juice cleans and clears the cannabinoid receptors. Mangos will be used for pre-dosing to avoid the"Grapefruit Affect" since I have heart medications that will have interactions with grapefruit.

Competitive Inhibition Considerations: Ingest apigenin and amentoflavone supplements 30—40 minutes before dosing to provide the liver enzyzmes "busy work" so the cannabinoids are metabolized away slower. Do not ingest coconut oil or other fats 30—40 minutes before dosing so the medicine can target the liver.

Carrier Oil Considerations: Since I am targeting the liver via anal ingestion of a portion of the doses I will be using coconut oil. Coconut Oil is a Medium Chained Fatty Acid. MCFAs are absorbed directly from the intestines into the portal vein and sent straight to the liver.

Producing the Cannabis Oils: Make cannabis oils accordlingly. Since I am targeting my liver my carrier oil of choice will be coconut oil.

Dosing Considerations: The object is to ingest a minimum of 1g of cannabis oil on a daily basis. If you're not accustomed to THC in the system, start with a very low dose of 25 mg 3 times a day. I will double the dosage to 50 mg after 5 maybe 6 days. I will try to double the dosage to100 mg 4 times a day in 4 to 5 days. From that time forward I hope to double the dosage every 4 days until I have reached a daily dosage that is at least 1 g of cannabis oils.

Dosage Administration: When the dosages reach 100 mg/dose, the dosages will be administered as 25% oral and 75% anal which will be deeply inserted to the rectum as to hit the hepatic portal vein to quickly move the oils to the liver.

Pre-Dosage Preparation: 30—40minutes before dosage:
80 mg Apinenin
200mg Amentoflavone(Ginko Baloba,Amentomax)
1 Mango cup

I have achieved my treatment goal within 2 months with this protocol.

The bioavailability of cannabinoids is lower when taken on an empty stomach or more accurately an empty liver. Oils are metabolised mostly in the liver and by eating fat 30 minutes before administering cannabis oil the liver will be otherwise occupied when the medicine starts to circulate. A tablespoon of coconut oil is widely considered to be a healthy and effective option. Other supplements can be taken with or mixed into this coconut oil..
The eating of the coconut oil is to otherwise occupy the liver. Coconut oil is easily absorbed by the small intestine and transported to the liver. This makes coconut and cannabis infusions/mixes particularly inefficient. For a liver problem it would be a very efficient delivery method however it's perhaps still not always the best as vasodilation might be an issue. Your blood vessels (especially in the digestive system) become larger, allowing for increased blood flow, which is normally ok. However for people with gallbladder/liver problems, this means immediate inflammation and potentiall pain, despite any anti-inflammatory effects.
Just because a cannabinoid has found it's way to the liver does not however mean that it will remain there to successfully treat any disease there.
As mentioned before the enzymes that metabolise cannabinoids are mainly found in the liver. A cannabinoid entering the liver is more likely to connect with an enzyme and be metabolised than to connect with a cancerous cell. This makes liver cancer a trickier one to treat without additional supplements.
Beneficially certain plant molecules are metabolised by the same enzymes that metabolise most THC molecules. The enzyme is called CYP2C9 and the molecules are apigenin and amentoflavone. Apinenin can be found in tablets and certain foods and amentoflavone is available in supplements for weightlifters such as Amentomax. These molecules, as well as having additional benefits, will give the enzymes "busy work" allowing the cannabinoids greater opportunity to circulate, connect with and destroy mutated cells both in the liver and throughout the body

Very intersting!
Ive heard that eating a mango helps with the absortion of cannabinoids, is there any truth to it? I see your regime includes eating mango, is it to boost absortion levels?
thank you for sharing this awesome information!

:420:

Mangoes contain phenylpropanoids that clean the body's EDS receptors.
This is not new.
Body builders & athletes that use steroids know that receptors must be cleansed regularly for maximum bioavailability.
This is why is us old school stoners used to eat mangoes every 2 weeks. The thought was it lowered your tolerance so you could go back to smaller joints. Now we know scientifically/medically what was going on.
So, yes! It's for absorption.

:love:Thank you swamp monster! We've been looking forward to this all our lives.:thumb: Seems like anyway!

:circle-of-love:

Cajuncelt,

I was hoping you might be willing to help me develop the best possible dosing protocol for my wife. She has breast cancer with mets to the lung. The cancer is estrogen dependent. Currently, we are doing the following:

Taking 1 & 1/3 grams per day in four doses via capsules ingested orally at 7am, 1pm, 7pm, & 1am. Before each capsule is ingested, she tacks one grain of rice worth from each capsule, waits 15 minutes, then swallows the capsule.

She is also vaping some very potent Buddha's Sister throughout the evening and occasionally during the day.

The oil is made from Grandaddy Purple with a very small amount of high CBD Nordle and high CBD True Blueberry mixed in.

We are getting ready to raise the dose to 1.5 grams per day using the same method except there will be 5 doses per day instead of four.

Also, the new oil will be made from Buddha's Sister (80% indica & 20% sativa), and she will be vaping Alaskan Ice (one of the highest THC strains in the world...and grown by an expert).

Do you have any recommendations for us? Any help would be greatly appreciated!!!

Thanks Cajun - do you have an answer for me on the CBD oil? Are you talking Hemp Seed Oil? Grocery store purchase? Brand? How is the CBD oil taken - orally? If so, at the same time as CO dosing? Sorry for so many possibly dumb questions, but this is new to me and, like everyone else, I need to get this right.

I agree, dose more often. Should not be difficult for me to do once I get my oil supply on Tuesday.

Thanks for your help.

Tptb,
My opinion is that tacking along with oral ingesting is the best method for y'all.
But, taking any cannabinoids orally has a horrible metabolism & bioavailability rate. A maximum of 10-20% of the medicine gets through.
So, the answer to this awful blood- brain barrier issue is to use the canna-Budwig protocol.
You will get up to 90% of the meds then.
A warning is that the THC will hit immediately & at full force so dosing is key.
Dilute 1g of CO (cannabis oil) with 20g of non lignan flaxseed oil. Mix that with 3 more full tbs of the flaxseed oil & 1 tbs of liquid lecithin.
Refrigerate for 24 hours.
Insert the mix in to the capsules.
There's way more to this, but this will get her started.
I'll post the full protocol tomorrow.
She ingests 1 cap, try 6x daily for full & constant pressure on the tumors.

For the oil, try to get a mix of 2:1 (THC: CBD). The CBD will help offset the euphoria & will assist the THC in shrinking the tumors. Sounds like you've considered this, but didn't know a good ratio.
Since you're using an indica dom strain, use a sativa dom strain in the daytime if she starts getting tired or sleeps too much.
The additional good news is that this protocol for breast cancer will save your oil automatically.
There are more survivors using this with success for non met. breast cancer than most other types of cancers.
I'll post the canna- budwig info tomorrow if you can't find it.

P.S. Use "00" sized caps.

Thanks Cajun - do you have an answer for me on the CBD oil? Are you talking Hemp Seed Oil? Grocery store purchase? Brand? How is the CBD oil taken - orally? If so, at the same time as CO dosing? Sorry for so many possibly dumb questions, but this is new to me and, like everyone else, I need to get this right.

I agree, dose more often. Should not be difficult for me to do once I get my oil supply on Tuesday.

Thanks for your help.

No sir, not hemp oil. Marijuana oil, high in CBD. Search "Charlotte's Web marijuana strain" for a more detailed explanation on CBD for med use.

Some strain names to keep an eye out for are: acdc, harlequin, tsunami, critical cure, and most seeds by the CBD Crew.

Mix the CBD oil with the high THC oil at a ratio of 2:1 (THC to CBD).
You both are definitely on the right track. No 1 single method is going to get it done.
Your meds must be stronger & faster than cancerous development and that's no easy feat.

Thanks Cajun. That would be my problem. The strains used where I obtain my oil are not high in CBD. Probably the highest is at 5%, but the rest are less than that and all are high THC. Except for the blueblood at 20:10 THC/CBD, and it's not ready for harvest yet. He generally combines three different indica dominant strains to create the oil so am not sure it's the same all the time. I've got some CBD Mango Haze at 1:1 - 6% THC and 6% CBD, but I don't think that's high enough THC.

Fortunately, and it is a good thing, the particular diagnosis I have is not an aggressive cancer (though it can become so). Typically this is viewed is a "chronic" condition unless it turns aggressive. But who wants that hanging over their heads for the rest of their lives. I've lost my care-free lifestyle in the past 1.5 years and I don't like it!! So chronic or not, it's got to go so life can return to normal.

Cajun - you mentioned the Budwig Protocol for tptb and I'm very familiar with this protocol so am looking forward to the remainder of your post to them. I tried the full protocol, but found I just could not continue to eat the way the protocol requires. It just didn't feel healthy to me. However, I did maintain the flaxseed oil/cottage cheese (FOCC) mixture and generally have that daily. Seems like that could/should have some positive impact while taking the CO. I'm obviously not doing it as you suggested to tptb, but I'm still consuming the flaxseed oil. Any thoughts on that? Thanks.

Also, since we're talking flaxseed oil - can that be taken as a suppository as you've written to tptb? thanks

Tptb,
My opinion is that tacking along with oral ingesting is the best method for y'all.
But, taking any cannabinoids orally has a horrible metabolism & bioavailability rate. A maximum of 10-20% of the medicine gets through.
So, the answer to this awful blood- brain barrier issue is to use the canna-Budwig protocol.
You will get up to 90% of the meds then.
A warning is that the THC will hit immediately & at full force so dosing is key.
Dilute 1g of CO (cannabis oil) with 20g of non lignan flaxseed oil. Mix that with 3 more full tbs of the flaxseed oil & 1 tbs of liquid lecithin.
Refrigerate for 24 hours.
Insert the mix in to the capsules.
There's way more to this, but this will get her started.
I'll post the full protocol tomorrow.
She ingests 1 cap, try 6x daily for full & constant pressure on the tumors.

For the oil, try to get a mix of 2:1 (THC: CBD). The CBD will help offset the euphoria & will assist the THC in shrinking the tumors. Sounds like you've considered this, but didn't know a good ratio.
Since you're using an indica dom strain, use a sativa dom strain in the daytime if she starts getting tired or sleeps too much.
The additional good news is that this protocol for breast cancer will save your oil automatically.
There are more survivors using this with success for non met. breast cancer than most other types of cancers.
I'll post the canna- budwig info tomorrow if you can't find it.

P.S. Use "00" sized caps.

Cajun, THANK YOU!

When you say "There are more survivors using this with success for NON MET. breast cancer than most other types of cancers" are you implying that since hers has METASTISIZED, it may not work for her?

I had no idea it was so involved. I will start doing what you say immediately, and I will look forward to the full protocol tomorrow.

So, if I prepare the caps as you describe, will she be getting high off of them? She has obviously been getting very high doing it the way she is currently doing it, but it's not too much of a problem.

I have to make all my own oil. I have no way of getting it tested. I do have access to a high CBD strain that is 9% THC & 9% CBD (1:1 ratio) I suppose I could, for instance mix a QP of a potent indica strain with a QP of the CBD strain and make the oil out of that. I should end up in the ballpark of a 2:1 ratio.

Also, where does the tacking come into play here?

Thanks SO MUCH for your help!!!

Sorry bud. I'm using a phone to type. I didn't mean "non" met. Typo.
If she gets high on the 20:1 flaxseed/CO mix, diluted to 50:1
Most new to this, start at 20:1 & go to 10:1 within a week. Everyone's different. She'll know her correct dose very quickly. This hits immediately & at full force. It doesn't take an hour(s) and slowly increase.

Tack 15 mins prior to the cap.

Also, see the mango & supplements above. They're especially helpful if dosing orally to assist the cannabinoids.

I didn't think to ask earlier, but is her cancer ER+? Is it estrogen based?
If so, flaxseed is a very concentrated source of phytoestrogenic compounds called lignans, which have hormone-like effects on the body and it should be substituted with extra virgin olive oil or coconut oil. In her case, I'd go with a different carrier is she's ER+ (estrogen receptor positive).

Cajun - you mentioned the Budwig Protocol for tptb and I'm very familiar with this protocol so am looking forward to the remainder of your post to them. I tried the full protocol, but found I just could not continue to eat the way the protocol requires. It just didn't feel healthy to me. However, I did maintain the flaxseed oil/cottage cheese (FOCC) mixture and generally have that daily. Seems like that could/should have some positive impact while taking the CO. I'm obviously not doing it as you suggested to tptb, but I'm still consuming the flaxseed oil. Any thoughts on that? Thanks.

Also, since we're talking flaxseed oil - can that be taken as a suppository as you've written to tptb? thanks

The CannaBudwig protocol is fairly different than the straight Budwig. Check it out.

The flaxseed is an awesome supplement due to the Omega3's obviously as well as what Dr. Budwig states.
It is a great carrier along with extra virgin olive oil for most problems other than liver issues.
It frankly it's better than coconut oil because it's a MCFA and is not metabolized as quickly as coconut oil so the cannabinoids have a better chance binding to a cancerous cell's EDS receptor.
You shouldn't use it if you've an estrogen based disease though. Or, at least be cautious & watchful.
You guys are farther along than what you might've thought. I'm grateful. Makes this easier.
I may not be able to help every single person due to my own survivorship & stamina. You all can help out later... paying it fwd sort of speak.

The CannaBudwig protocol is fairly different than the straight Budwig. Check it out.

The flaxseed is an awesome supplement due to the Omega3's obviously as well as what Dr. Budwig states.
It is a great carrier along with extra virgin olive oil for most problems other than liver issues.
It frankly it's better than coconut oil because it's a MCFA and is not metabolized as quickly as coconut oil so the cannabinoids have a better chance binding to a cancerous cell's EDS receptor.
You shouldn't use it if you've an estrogen based disease though. Or, at least be cautious & watchful.
You guys are farther along than what you might've thought. I'm grateful. Makes this easier.
I may not be able to help every single person due to my own survivorship & stamina. You all can help out later... paying it fwd sort of speak.

Cajuncelt,

You're saying that anyone with an estrogen based disease should not use flaxseed oil, correct? My wife's breast cancer is estrogen based, so she should not use flaxseed oil in this protocol, correct?

I tried to research the Canna-Budwig protocol last night and came up with basically nothing. The only thing I could find was a YouTube video of some incredibly stoned woman who could barely talk making the oil.

I know that you are making a huge sacrifice to spend your time helping us out here on this forum because you have your own issues, & I really truly appreciate it. But, if you could post the full protocol for my wife so we can get started on it right away, I would so appreciate it. Of course, considering that she has an estrogen based disease.

I would love to help you out in return, but I just can't think of any way to do that. If you can think of a way, please let me know. Thanks!

Thanks Cajun, but you confused me. Sorry, maybe it's just my reading. You said flaxseed oil "is a great carrier along with extra virgin olive oil for most problems other than liver issues. But then you said "it's better than coconut oil because it's a MCFA and is not metabolized as quickly as coconut oil so the cannabinoids have a better chance binding to a cancerous cell's EDS receptor." I think what you're saying is that with liver issues use coconut oil. For other issues it's okay to use flaxseed oil unless the cancer is estrogen based. So even though my disease is not estrogen based but is a liver issues, I should continue using coconut oil. Is that correct?

We appreciate you and your advice. I know it's time consuming but you have the ability to help many, many people. Thanks, Cajun.

Back
Top Bottom